Deerfield, IL (PRWEB) January 14, 2013
Matt About Business is proud to announce the winners of the first annual “Web Content Creation Tools – Top Picks” award. The award recognizes the best solutions available for creating different types of web content.
“The irony of content marketing is that the key element, web content creation, is the greatest obstacle to success,” explains Matt Mansfield, President of Matt About Business. “Aside from the “stage fright” many folks feel when thinking about others reading their posts, listening to their podcasts or watching their videos, it’s easy to get overwhelmed when choosing the tools to use for creating web content.”
To combat this obstacle and make effective content marketing more accessible to all, Mansfield decided to create the annual “Web Content Creation Tools – Top Picks” award. Winners of the award are selected based on the features, functionality and ease-of-use of their content marketing creation solution.
“How do you know that these are the best content creation tools?” asks Mansfield. “Because after trying many similar solutions, these are the tools I use to create content for my own sites.”
The “Web Content Creation Tools – Top Picks” awards are given in eight categories, each one focusing on a different type of web content. The winners for each category in 2013 are:
Category: Websites and Blogs
Category: Downloadable Documents
Winner: Adobe Acrobat
Category: Social Media Updates
Category: E-Mail Marketing
Category: Online Courses
For more information on why each winner was selected, and for a list of runner-ups in each category, visit: http://www.mattaboutbusiness.com/web-content-creation-tools-top-picks-for-2013/
Matt Mansfield is a recognized expert in designing and implementing web content and e-mail marketing strategies that consistently drive targeted website traffic and increase sales.
Matt also creates powerful content to be used in online and e-mail marketing campaigns.
A global provider of business communications and collaboration solutions Avaya, has created the infographic below called “How Social Media and Mobile Technology Impact the Customer Experience.” This infographic goes into detail and ranks channels that consumers prefer to interact with companies:
- Video Conferencing 11%
- Mobile Apps – 12%
- Social Network – 16%
- Skype – 22%
- Outside Online Forum – 25%
- Website Chat – 29%
- Online Company Forum – 30%
- Text Messaging – 34%
- Direct Mail – 41%
- FAQ on Website – 54%
- Face to Face – 64%
- Company Website – 72%
- Email – 80%
- Phone – 84%
Tags: Company Website, Direct Mail, Eternal Online Forum, Face to Face, Infographic, Mobile Apps, Online Comapny Forum, Phone Call, Skype, Social Network, Text Messaging, Video Conferencing, Web Chat, Website
Centereach, NY (PRWEB) November 04, 2012
Long Island residents impacted by Hurricane Sandy can access important regional, statewide and national web links and hurricane relief information by visiting the Community Development Corporation of Long Island (CDC) website http://www.cdcli.org. This information can also be accessed by smart phone by connecting to CDC via Facebook and Twitter. CDC offers several programs that may be able to assist residents, including its Emergency Home Loan Repair Program.
“CDC is available to assist income-eligible Long Islanders with emergency home repair loans,” said Eileen Anderson, CDC Senior Vice President. “There is a lot of misinformation out there right now. This issue, coupled with the trauma people are experiencing in the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy, can result in poor decision making. Individuals and homeowners need to be aware and make sure they are working with a trusted advisor when they are seeking financial assistance.”
Additionally, the CDC website includes links to suggested information and will be updated regularly:
- A disaster relief questionnaire and status of application for assistance to determine if you are eligible for help;
- Public education regarding insurance and claims;
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development hurricane recovery assistance;
- Updates from New York State Governor Cuomo and outage maps; and
- Small business financial assistance.
About Community Development Corporation of Long Island
CDC of Long Island is a not-for-profit organization that supports Long Islanders pursuing their housing and small business dreams. Since its inception 41 years ago, CDC invests its resources, talents and knowledge in households, small business and communities assisting more than 93,000 Long Islanders and investing 806 million into their communities. Last fiscal year alone, CDC served more than 17,000 Long Islanders investing nearly $85 million into their communities. For more information, please visit http://www.cdcli.org. Friend us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/cdcoflongisland and follow us on Twitter @cdclongisland.
Tags: (CDC), @cdclongisland, Community Connect, Community Development Corporation of Long Island, Facebook, Hurricane Sandy, Long Island, New York State, PR Web, Press Release, PRWEB, Social Media, Twitter, Website
DALLAS, TX–(Marketwire – Oct 10, 2012)
Social Commerce Innovator and Premium Digital Content for local television broadcast websites are a few of the trending industry phrases that describe HOTC Media Networks; yet today, the company is moving beyond words with its Official Social Communications Partner, Marketwire.
“HOTC Media Networks, a subsidiary of NJC, Nathaniel J. Company, has an intrinsic focus in being a broadcast media provider that delivers valuable digital content, in addition to strategically aligning advertised brands to be purchased by viewers within our hosted video player without ever leaving the player,” says Nathaniel J., Interactive Media & Television President of HOTC Media Networks. “This innovation will enable our AdCommerce Division to increase an advertisers presence on the network beyond video or display ads, it creates the first online monetization ‘trifecta’ utilizing our social commerce platform called digi-o. Therefore truly making us the ‘digital heartbeat’ of broadcast media.”
Beginning on March 13, 2013, HOTC Media Networks shall introduce its Video-On-Demand and Live Streaming Premium Digital Network Content under the call letters HOTC to its 200,000+ members. HOTC viewers will have the option to experience interactive programming at the network website (hotc.tv), as well as at participating local broadcast television providers website, custom mobile app, or an internet connected television.
The 2013 – 2014 programming lineup will consist of fitness & nutrition, pop culture & breaking news, health & wellness, financial & business news, exclusive feature performances by music artists and more.
“Marketwire is excited to partner with HOTC Media Networks because we recognize the huge demand for interactive original content that the organization can help fill for online audiences — not just in major US cities, but globally,” says Bernadette Lee, VP Global Partners and Media Solutions. “We’re confident that our press releases will contribute to a much greater awareness of HOTC Media Networks’ year-round online media television programming and its social commerce platform, digi-o. In addition, the social sharing links in our releases will help the organization expand its global social platforms in our increasingly social and digital world.”
Every day, Marketwire plays a critical role in shaping the conversations that happen in newsrooms, corporate boardrooms and social networks around the world, helping communicators move markets, change public opinion and affect consumer behavior. For everyone from a start-up to a Fortune 500 enterprise, Marketwire is a social communications company that provides its clients with powerfully simple solutions: Global press release distribution, industry-leading social media monitoring and analytics, and a fully integrated marketing communications platform for content creation, optimization, distribution and measurement.
About HOTC Media Networks
HOTC Media Networks (HOTCmn) is the groundbreaking online media television broadcast network providing Video-On-Demand and Live Streaming Premium Digital Content on hotc.tv and in partnership with 6 local broadcast television stations in NYC, DC, MIA, DFW, LA, and CHI as HOTC. Partnering local broadcast stations will make history as the first stations to operate with a dual network affiliation, yet this is the beginning for the company born with a “digital heartbeat” that provides consumers and businesses with powerful solutions: a patent pending social commerce platform (digi-o), an indirect B2C product/service distribution platform (Leinah), virtual asset management production (vAMP), and an interactive ePublishing platform (LitActive).
SOURCE: HOTC Media Networks
Tags: AdCommerce, Advertiser, Analytics, Custom Mobile App, HOTC Media Networks, Internet Connected Television, Live Streaming, Marketing Communications Platform, Marketwire, Premium Digital Network Content, Social Commerce, Video-On-Demand, Website
Brentwood, TN (PRWEB) September 15, 2012
Brentwood, Tennessee entrepreneur Drew Bourke has just received confirmation that retail giant Walmart will soon distribute his company’s patented Super Rope Cinch knot-tying device. Mr. Bourke’s company Just Right Products LLC, creators of the USA-made Super Rope Cinch, sat down for a second meeting with Walmart buyers on Wednesday September 12, 2012 at Walmart’s Bentonville, Arkansas headquarters. According to Mr. Bourke, Walmart’s decision to distribute their product came immediately following the demonstration of the Super Rope Cinch’s in-depth online presence, created using highly-distributed press releases, and a carefully planned social media campaign.
Andrew Bourke is no stranger to using the Internet to promote other people’s products and services. His PR and advertising company Avidea LLC, has been providing online press and social media campaigns for small businesses since 2005. In July of 2011, he began using his online press release and social media skills to help promote his own product, the Super Rope Cinch. The Super Rope Cinch rope-securing device is manufactured in the USA by Just Right Products LLC, a company Andrew Bourke co-owns with brother and inventor of the device, Timothy Bourke.
In late 2007, Andrew Bourke’s brother Timothy presented Andrew with the idea to create a device that would eliminate the need to tie and untie knots. This was the birth of the now patented, Super Rope Cinch knot-tying product. In 2008, Timothy Bourke, who was then living in near Detroit Michigan, hired a local automotive plastic-injection molding company to help design and produce the device. Not much happened with the device until July 2010, when Timothy Bourke signed an agreement with Kevin Harrington’s TV Goods infomercial company. Unfortunately, the relationship with TV Goods did not prove productive. In October 2010, Timothy Bourke partnered with brother Andrew Bourke and began the process of manufacturing, distribution and advertizing of the product.
In May of 2011, Just Right Products LLC hired a national retail sales representative. In July 2011, Andrew Bourke hired his own company, Avidea PR, to begin a social media campaign along with writing and publishing online press releases for their unique product. By end of 2011, the Super Rope Cinch had gained distribution from two of the largest hardware distributors in the USA, and had also won the Members’ Choice award by hardware distribution giant, Do it Best.
In February 2012, The Bourke Brother’s began marketing the Super Rope Cinch to the Boy Scouts of America, promoting the product as a fundraising tool for both the Boy Scouts and Sea Scouts. Scouts, who are known for working with rope and always being prepared, have since begun selling the Super Rope Cinch to raise money.
Using social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter, along with a website, WordPress blog and several highly-distributed press releases, the Super Rope Cinch gained traction and popularity, which eventually led to major hardware and boating distribution channels, and now, Walmart.
“If you had told me even five years ago that the use of social media and online press releases would assist a boating and hardware device in obtaining national distribution, I doubt I would have believed you. Now, I can’t imagine how any product or service can be without social media and online press. Walmart’s response to seeing the thousands of news and media websites that had re-published our press releases was simply priceless. My company, Avidea PR, has learned more about marketing on this one product, than in all other marketing efforts combined. What we know now can literally put a company in the national spotlight, in front of millions of people, in just a matter of months. I would encourage everyone with a product or service that they must use both social media and highly-distributed press releases to raise awareness and create posture. Consumers now expect an abundance of timely and relevant information. If that information is lacking in any way, consumers simply look elsewhere. In some ways, online presence may be more important than all other forms of advertizing due to it’s immediate accessibility.” according to Drew Bourke, vice president of Just Right Products LLC.
Pre-made Web Banners Increase Affiliate Marketing Take-Up Rates According To SuperFastBusiness Research14 Aug
Sydney (PRWEB) August 14, 2012
In a move to strengthen its affiliate marketing program, Sydney-based Internet marketing company SuperFastBusiness recently announced new products available for use by its affiliates. CEO James Schramko invites them to browse through the new offerings and take advantage of the opportunity to increase their affiliate income.
Affiliate marketing works as a performance-based type of promotional tool. A business rewards its affiliates with a specific commission for every visitor or new customer gained through the affiliates’ own marketing efforts. Affiliate promotion is a significant aspect of any online company’s marketing strategies and has a number of substantial benefits: companies can select a specific affiliate program that only pays for results and not mere visits to their site; they can devise an incentive scheme that works best for their purposes; their individual products can be effectively promoted using static or flash web banners; and strong relationships with affiliates can help create a strong and highly motivated online sales force. SuperFastBusiness analysed data gathered over two years and identified that products promoted with pre-made banners attract more affiliates than text-links only.
Among the newly announced offerings is the search engine optimization product LiveJam, a service that composes quality content for businesses and distributes them to a number of quality websites. A product called Reputation Management Authority is also up for grabs; the service helps companies dominate the search results for their brand name. Other new items on the list include SuperFastConversions for conversion tracking training and Affiliate Pounce, a valuable resource for replicating successful affiliate marketing campaigns.
Schramko explains that banners have been created for each of the popular SuperFastBusiness products. Because they come in different and favorable sizes, affiliates can simply choose a product and incorporate an attractive product banner anywhere on their own website or blog. The most relevant page on the site would be the best place to put a banner—more Internet users will be able to see the banner and easily click through and make a purchase. With every successful purchase, a commission awaits the affiliate company. And with a lot of the products having gentle upsell and cross-sell reminders in the auto sequence follow-ups (and in the membership areas for single products), the new banners make the entire process that much simpler. The result? A definite “win” for all parties involved.
“The best thing about this development is that if visitors to your site find any of my products beneficial to their purposes and you’re still the last referring affiliate, you’ll continue to get commission,” says the Internet business expert. The use of affiliate banners—which can be easily changed or updated at will—enables affiliates to promote products and new events on their sites easily, with no trouble at all.
To cap off the announcement, Schramko adds that affiliates can look forward to the addition of a new product each month in the affiliate area very soon. He is also currently making his popular training programs—such as the different live training topics available at FastWebFormula.com—available to affiliates so that they can pick up valuable online business skills and join in on the success of the multimillion-dollar venture that is SuperFastBusiness.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/James_Schramko/superfastaffiliate/prweb9798375.htm
Tags: Affiliate Pounce, FastWebFormula.com, Flash Web Banners, LiveJam, Reputation Management Authority, search engine optimization, SEO, SuperFastBusiness, SuperFastConversions, tracking, Web Banner, Website
Social Media Win: How El Al Turned Their Fare Fail Frown Upside Down. Read: http://ow.ly/cU5GB #socialmedia
- Google+ Cheat Sheet bit.ly/VuRB5Y #SMM #Infographic 1 hour ago
- SOcial Media VS SEO bit.ly/ZTnSbh #SMM #SOWhatSOcial 1 hour ago
- @Vanessa_Cacere Thanks for the #RT! 1 hour ago
- Content Marketing Guide for Demand Generation « SO! What? SOcial. bit.ly/Ul54LS #SMM #Marketing 9 hours ago
- RT @socialmedia2day: How to Get the Best #ROI From #SocialMedia by @martinjonesaz - ow.ly/l7eYU 9 hours ago
- Are you Mobile Marketing? « SO! What? SOcial. bit.ly/Vi11j5 #Mobile #Marketing 9 hours ago
- Building Your Brand Online « SO! What? SOcial. bit.ly/10M49cL #Branding #SOcialMedia 9 hours ago
- SOcial Media Analytics: Guide To Measuring The ROI Of Your SOcial Strategy bit.ly/VhZIRh #SMM #SOWhatSOcial 9 hours ago
- @RoiText Thanks for the #follow! 9 hours ago
- 21 #SOcial Media Updates & Advancements to Inspire Your 2013 Strategy « SO! What? SOcial. bit.ly/VuFUMK #SMM 1 day ago
Connect with US!
SO! What? Calender
SO! What? SOcial Blogroll
- Maximizing Return From Your Facebook Investment May 14, 2013
- How Do Men and Women Use SOcial Media Differently? May 13, 2013
- Effective “Big Data” Management = Successful Online Marketing May 8, 2013
- Why a SOcial CEO? May 7, 2013
- Are Your SOcial Media Analytics Working for You? May 6, 2013
- Facebook: Best Days to Post, Segmented By Industry May 5, 2013
- Did You Know 70% of Pinterest Engagement is Community Driven? May 2, 2013
- The New Heart of Marketing: Service May 1, 2013
- How to Increase Your Twitter Following? April 30, 2013
- 12 New Personality Types in SOcial Media April 24, 2013
- SOcial Media & Corporate Strategy: Changing Roadmaps and New Landscapes April 23, 2013
- Should You Use Twitter? This Flowchart Has The Answer! April 20, 2013
- Which Demographics Use SOcial Media? April 15, 2013
- How to Optimize Your SOcial Channels for Lead Generation April 10, 2013
- SO! What? SOcial Hits 3000 Likes on Facebook April 9, 2013
- How #Hashtags Work? April 9, 2013
- 10 Useless Things to Cut From Your Marketing April 8, 2013
- Are You The SOcial Media You Use? April 6, 2013
- Multi-Channel Marketing Best Practices with PRNewswire April 5, 2013
- ‘Old School’ SEO And The 5 New Rules To Follow April 4, 2013
- 5 Tips on Creating Great SOcial Media Channels April 2, 2013
- Inspirational Tuesday April 2, 2013
- The 4 C’s of SOcial Media April 1, 2013
- Five Steps to a Successful LinkedIn Company Page March 30, 2013
- R.I.P Steve Jobs March 27, 2013
- Infographics, Images, and the Value of Impressions: Why are Visual Features Vital to Social Marketing? March 26, 2013
- Rocking SOcial Media: Work Smarter, Not Harder March 25, 2013
- 50 Tried and True Social Insights From Real Marketers March 24, 2013
- SOcial Media Marketing World #SMMW13 March 23, 2013
- The Anatomy of Content Marketing: Infographic March 19, 2013
- Free Template: The Social Media Publishing Schedule March 18, 2013
- Happy St. Patrick’s Day! March 17, 2013
- Is SOcial Media Bad For Your Phone? March 16, 2013
- SOcial Media Networks 2013 March 14, 2013
- Marketing Metrics & Analytics Guide March 13, 2013
- Webinar: How to Use Pinterest for Your Business March 12, 2013
- Tweet Cheat Sheet: How to Increase Your Engagement March 11, 2013
- Spring Forward 2013 March 9, 2013
- How to Attract Customers with Twitter & Vine March 8, 2013
- The Women of SOcial Media March 7, 2013
- The Art of SOcial Selling March 4, 2013
- Dress for Success Vancouver March 3, 2013
- Happy Weekend! March 2, 2013
- SOcial MEowDia Explained February 28, 2013
- The Tweets From The Top February 27, 2013
- SO! What? SOcial Hits 2000 Likes on Facebook February 27, 2013
- Attack of the Customers February 26, 2013
- Oscars Best Dressed According To Facebook February 25, 2013
- Webinar Series: Everything You Need to Know About Marketing Automation! February 25, 2013
SO! What? SOcial Top Posts & Pages
SO! What? SOcial Tags
SO! What? SOcial Category Cloud
SO! What? SOcial Posts I Like
SO! What? Feature Posts
On March 7th, 2013, Dress for Success Vancouver will host IMPACT: An Event for Change, the organization’s annual major fundraising event. Once again, this year’s event will take place at the prestigious Rosewood Hotel Georgia. The evening presents a mix of philanthropy and entertainment – guests have the chance to win special door prizes, bid on exciting […]
B2B Marketing B2B Social Media BC Chapter of the American Marketing Association BCBusiness BrandYou Branding Professionals Brandixit | The Next Generation Branding Community BtoB Marketing Canadian Social Media Professionals [#CSMP] Content Strategy Digital Marketing Digital Media Group E-Commerce Network Ecommerce and Online Marketing Experts Enterprise Social 2.0 Future Trends Google Analytics Innovations in Social Media […]
Awards Gala & Networking Event! Join us on November 28, 2012 at this exciting awards evening as we reveal the Best Companies to Work for in BC 2012 winners. Network with 500+ business professionals and celebrate with the finalists and winners. Plus, hear John Herdman, head coach of the Canadian Olympic women’s soccer team speak on […]
City of Vancouver Completes Three-Year, $3-Million Overhaul of Website. Read: http://ow.ly/cRESY #Vancouver
SO! What? SOcial Top Rated
SO! What? Categories
SO! What? SOcial Top Clicks
SO! What? SOcial
SOcial Media is here to stay. It is today’s new word of mouth engine that drives customer awareness and decision making ability. Be involved in the conversation. Our expert team of SOcial media professionals at SO! What? SOcial Media provide total SOcial media solutions that meet your needs and generate a positive return on your investment.
SO! What? SOcial is a SOcial media marketing agency that specializes in search and SOcial media to connect and engage with your target market. A full service firm that helps connect with target markets develop healthy relationships and build engaging communities.
SO! What? We help companies’ better start, understand, leverage and join in relevant conversations happening all over the World Wide Web. Why? Because in doing so, we improve our client’s business and brand results.
✓SOcial Media Marketing
✓Marketing Strategy and Roadmap
✓SOcial Media Measurement
✓Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
✓SOcial Media Marketing Platform Integration
✓Digital and SOcial Media Advertising
✓Community Building& Community Management
✓SOcial Media Advertising
✓Online Contest and Sweepstakes
✓Fast Tracking SOcial Media Growth
✓Local Search Marketing
✓SOcial Media Monitoring and Analytics
✓Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
✓Pay Per Click Management
✓Custom SOcial Media Profile Development
✓ Website Digital Design and Build
SO! What? A SOcial Media Company. Engage. Connect. SOcialize
Located in Vancouver, British Columbia.
More information? Contact us: email@example.com
- Maximizing Return From Your Facebook InvestmentSpeaker: Rebecca Momberg, Director, Client Solutions and Strategy, Marin Software Thursday, May 16, 2013- 1:00 PM EDT Register to Learn: How to craft a Facebook campaign strategy for your business objectives Best practices for audience targeting, creative design, creative placement and user experience How to see the full picture of your Facebook performance […]
- How Do Men and Women Use SOcial Media Differently?Did you know that male and female behaviour is very different when it comes to social media? How is it different? On Facebook 62 percent of women do the bulk of sharing while YouTube os where men spend most of their time. 70 percent of Pinterest users are women and also dominate Twitter at 62 percent. […]
- Effective “Big Data” Management = Successful Online MarketingSpeaker: Shaun Siler, Senior Sales Manager, Searchmetrics Tuesday, May 14, 2013- 1:00 PM EDT Do you feel like the management of your vast amounts of data has gotten out of hand? Multiple data sets from disparate sources are what is now called “Big Data.” Search rankings, site visits, and click-data, when assimilated in an organized […]
- Why a SOcial CEO?Did you know that only one in five CEO’s have a social network account? This inforaphic created by MBA Online goes into detail about how this could have a negative impact on business. What do you think about this? Should all CEOs get SOcial? Leave your thoughts in the comments section below. Like SO! What? SOcial […]
- Are Your SOcial Media Analytics Working for You?An exclusive, live webinar from Social Media Today May 8th at 3pm EST / 12pm PST Sponsored by You’re now generating mountains of data with your social media efforts and your team has been producing actionable reports. But are your analytics tools properly analyzing all the data you need to? Are you confident in the […]
- Facebook: Best Days to Post, Segmented By IndustryAre you curious about what the best day to post on Facebook is? This all depends on your industry as each industry is different. The infographic below created by LinchpinSEO goes into detail about what the best days to post as it relates to each primary industry type including: Advertising & Consulting, Automotive, Clothing & Fashion, […]
- Did You Know 70% of Pinterest Engagement is Community Driven?Did you know that 70 percent of brand engagement on Pinterest is generated by the pinning community vs brands? This infographic by Digitas below takes a look at how users are driving the conversation on Pinterest and how brands can take advantage of this and amp up on audience engagement. “Brands need to go forth […]
- The New Heart of Marketing: ServiceAn exclusive, live webinar from Social Media Today May 2nd at 1pm EST / 10am PST There was a time when marketing was all about selling and pushing out the company line. But with the rise of social media, marketers have replaced old models of company-customer communication with vital new models, based on conversation, interaction […]
- How to Increase Your Twitter Following?Tweeting Consistency Sticking with a consistent tweeting schedule on Twitter is important, this symbolizes you being active in your Twitter community. Social media expertswould agree that spending some time each day getting up to date with current events, news, press releases, ect so that you have relevant and timely things to tweet about. I would suggest [ […]
SO! What? SOcial
- About Us
- 2012 Events
- 2012 Webinar
- 3 Steps to Massive Traffic from YouTube
- Accelerate SMB Growth in 2013
- Best B2B Social Practices
- Debunking Mobile Research Myths
- Facebook Marketing Secrets
- Harnessing the Power of Online Networks
- How to Build Links, Get Rankings
- How to Grow Your LinkedIn Group
- Is Social Still Cool?
- LinkedIn and your Brand
- Marketing Goes Mobile – and Local
- Marketing on Social Networks
- Marketing with SlideShare
- Multi Content Funnel Marketing
- SEO and Internet Marketing in 2012
- Social Media and Marketing
- Social Media Monitoring #MSM12
- 2013 Events
- 2013 Webinar
- SOcial Media
- SOcial Media Campaign
- SOcial Networking
- Content Creation
- SOcial Media
- SOcial News
- SOcial Media