Google+ is a social media network –that is relatively new and underused. Check how fast Google+ grows, their users and who they like the most with this useful infographic by website-monitoring.com. This infographic pulls together some of the major facts and figures of Google+ including the top countries, occupations, history, facts, people, pages, brands, media, & services.
What is SOcial Media?
Colme, Lancashire (PRWEB UK) 11 December 2012
Social media is becoming a large part of young adult’s lives, so much so that one in three people have admitted to using social media whilst using the bathroom. It seems that bathrooms are no longer precious moments of solitude and instead are being used to catch up on such ‘important’ matters as looking at photos from a busy weekend of partying.
A recent survey undertaken by Boundary Bathrooms coincides with another new study, conducted in the USA by the Nielsen company, discovered that a third (32%) of people aged 18-24 were active on social media during bathroom visits. This means that out of the 121.1 billion minutes spent on social media in just one month a chunk of them were likely spent sat on the toilet. With over 61% of UK adults now using social media the results in the UK are likely to be similar, although you might not find many people that are willing to admit it.
Boundary Bathrooms own results closely resemble those obtained in the above study; with 40% of users in the age range of 18-25 partaking in social media whilst in the bathroom.
Thomas Mulrooney, marketing assistant at top internet bathroom retailer Boundary Bathrooms, decided to comment on the study: “If I’m being honest I would definitely be part of that statistic! I suppose it’s no different than taking in a book or magazine to read while you do your business, except that I doubt your friends would want to know if you were talking to them while also being sat on the toilet. I’m not surprised by these findings at all, in fact I once knew someone who would answer calls and respond to text messages by reaching for his phone when he was in the shower. It was quite amusing when he couldn’t seem to figure out why his phone finally gave up and broke though, so I’d recommend leaving your phone alone in these situations!”
Accessing social media on our mobile phones, inside and outside of the bathroom, is part of a growing trend of phones being used for all our daily activities; particularly shopping. This is an area that Boundary Bathrooms is obviously most interested in, and with one survey suggesting that 91% of consumers use their mobile phones for at least a part of the shopping process – whether it be simply researching shower enclosures or going further and buying one – it’s an area that the company is keen to tap into.
“We’ve seen a massive increase in our customers using their mobiles to arrive at our site” explained Joanne Butterworth, marketing manager at Boundary Bathrooms. “Approximately 17% of our annual traffic now arrives through some sort of mobile device, including both mobile phones and tablets. We’ve noticed a whopping 129.99% increase in mobile visitors compared to the same annual period in 2011, so it’s definitely an area that we’re concentrating on through improving and streamlining the customers experience when they use a mobile device.”
Boundary Bathrooms is also seeing increased engagement on their own social media pages, with their following and interactions growing steadily over the last few months. To get involved with the latest news and updates from the Boundary crew, head on over to their Twitter page.
Boundary Bathrooms has been supplying bathroom products for 65 years and has become thoroughly established in the online bathroom retail sector. Through their website they supply thousands of baths, basins, showers, bathroom furniture, bathroom accessories and more. They have been owned by The Grafton Group Plc, one of the largest builder’s merchants in Europe, since 2007. Recently the company has also become part of Online Home Retail Limited, joining the same group of websites that includes bathroom giant Plumbworld Ltd.
San Diego, CA — (SBWIRE) — 08/08/2012
Thousands of online entrepreneurs are flocking to the new Marketing Online Magazine website to get the latest insights, news and information on the world of online marketing. Designed for the aspiring entrepreneur looking for a way into the world of Internet marketing without expensive lessons, Marketing Online Magazine (MOM) is filled with articles, news, events and more.
While the world of internet marketing can be highly lucrative, learning how to market online successfully can be both expensive and elusive. The recent launch of the new Marketing Online Magazine website is quickly filling the void with the vital information that internet entrepreneurs need at no cost. “Driving traffic to an internet business website and then making it sell is a very involved hands-on process,” said Marketing Online Magazine Publisher/Editor Henry Aldrete. “We created this publication to help entrepreneurs to better understand that process so that they can make better use of the Internet as a marketing vehicle for their products and services.”
With 45 to 50 pages of valuable monthly content in PDF format, readers are immersed in the best online source for tips, tools, and techniques for successful marketing online. Featured articles focus on all issues related to marketing online while the marketing product/service videos, reviews, news, events, tools and expert interviews bring greater depth to the reader’s breadth of knowledge.
While the website and the publication is free and open to everyone, those that sign up as subscribers get free access to a wealth of additional content and products that help entrepreneurs intent on Marketing a small business online. The additional content includes more than 60 specific how-to videos on Internet Marketing and a massive 100,000 PLR article library. In addition, subscribers get 23 WordPress videos, 26 complete WordPress themes plus 33 plugins and three free Professional Silver-Level Memberships with more being added every month. “We believe that even though Marketing Online Magazine is free, it is one of the best investments that an internet age entrepreneur will ever make,” said Aldrete.
The August issue, which is available right now, has an interview with small business expert, Roger Pierce, the Co-founder of BizLaunch.com. The current issue also has a number of insightful feature articles including “How To Take Good Care Of Your Affiliates And Make More Money,” as well as “Building An Internet Home Business” and other great articles for internet marketers. Readers will also find the regular sections such as the MOM Success Story, Ask the Expert, Gadgets and Toys as well as many other helpful, informative and entertaining sections. For more information, please visit http://www.marketingonlinemagazine.net
The new website is dedicated to educating the new internet marketer with tips, tools and techniques for successful marketing online. The free PDF-format magazine features a wealth of informative and entertaining feature articles and interviews as well as the latest news, events and product reviews. With signup for a free subscription, readers get a wealth of additional free content and products such as how-to videos, a massive 100.000 PLR library as well as WordPress videos, themes, plugins and much more.
SOURCE: SBWIRE, EMAILWIRE.COM
Professors & Social Media
Who: Visually oriented professionals, in such fields as product and home design, photography, fashion or architecture to name a few
What: Showcasing visual content as well as bookmarking photos, recipes, crafts, clothes, infographics, travel and other information
When: Check in daily; but set a timer as this is an addictive network
Why: Lets you organize and share all the beautiful things you find on the web. You can use pinboards to plan weddings, decorate homes, organize your closer and arrange recipes
Located in Vancouver, British Columbia.
More information? Contact us: email@example.com
- “Your beliefs become your thoughts, Your thoughts become your words, Your words become your actions, Your... fb.me/30fIW2F7z 6 days ago
- “A winner is just a loser who tried one more time.” ~ George M. Moore, Jr. #LIKE if you agree with this #qotd! 1 week ago
- Happy weekend folks! Here is a #quoteoftheday to kick start off your weekend: “I am thankful for all of those... fb.me/6Ieiss573 2 weeks ago
- What are the best and worst times to post on #socialmedia? fb.me/6rwR4TVgI 3 weeks ago
- What are the best and worst times to post on #socialmedia? sowhatsocial.com/2013/02/15/whe… 3 weeks ago
SO! What? SOcial Stats
- 35,689 hits
SO! What? Calendar
SO! What? SOcial Blogroll
- Did You Know 70% of Pinterest Engagement is Community Driven? February 28, 2014
- Infographic: 45 SOcial Media Stats of 2013 February 2, 2014
- Infographic: The Rise of SOcial Media as a Profession January 29, 2014
- Millennials & SOcial Media = ? December 5, 2013
- Our Latest Client : SiteMAX Systems November 27, 2013
- Infographic: Halloween Costumes for Entrepreneurs October 31, 2013
- How to Market on LinkedIn [Infographic] October 15, 2013
- Using SOcial Media For Lead Generation July 18, 2013
- Link Building Made Simple: FAQ’s on Link Building July 4, 2013
- Need Inspiration? July 1, 2013
- LinkedIn Marketing Solutions – Marketing to Mindset June 19, 2013
- Facebook Adds Searchable Hashtags June 12, 2013
- When Animals Take Over SOcial Media… June 11, 2013
- Could Your Staff Be Your Best Brand Advocates? June 8, 2013
- What Makes a Successful SOcial Media Campaign? June 5, 2013
- How to Create Five Fabulous Infographics in PowerPoint May 31, 2013
- What’s the Career Landscape for Women Right Now? May 30, 2013
- The Key to Building a Strong Online Reputation May 27, 2013
- Increase Shares, Tweets, Likes, and Pins to Fuel Search and Drive Engagement May 22, 2013
- Maximizing Return From Your Facebook Investment May 14, 2013
- How Do Men and Women Use SOcial Media Differently? May 13, 2013
- Effective “Big Data” Management = Successful Online Marketing May 8, 2013
- Why a SOcial CEO? May 7, 2013
- Are Your SOcial Media Analytics Working for You? May 6, 2013
- Facebook: Best Days to Post, Segmented By Industry May 5, 2013
- The New Heart of Marketing: Service May 1, 2013
- How to Increase Your Twitter Following? April 30, 2013
- 12 New Personality Types in SOcial Media April 24, 2013
- SOcial Media & Corporate Strategy: Changing Roadmaps and New Landscapes April 23, 2013
- Should You Use Twitter? This Flowchart Has The Answer! April 20, 2013
- Which Demographics Use SOcial Media? April 15, 2013
- How to Optimize Your SOcial Channels for Lead Generation April 10, 2013
- SO! What? SOcial Hits 3000 Likes on Facebook April 9, 2013
- How #Hashtags Work? April 9, 2013
- 10 Useless Things to Cut From Your Marketing April 8, 2013
- Are You The SOcial Media You Use? April 6, 2013
- ‘Old School’ SEO And The 5 New Rules To Follow April 4, 2013
- 5 Tips on Creating Great SOcial Media Channels April 2, 2013
- Inspirational Tuesday April 2, 2013
- The 4 C’s of SOcial Media April 1, 2013
- Five Steps to a Successful LinkedIn Company Page March 30, 2013
- R.I.P Steve Jobs March 27, 2013
- Infographics, Images, and the Value of Impressions: Why are Visual Features Vital to Social Marketing? March 26, 2013
- Rocking SOcial Media: Work Smarter, Not Harder March 25, 2013
- 50 Tried and True Social Insights From Real Marketers March 24, 2013
- SOcial Media Marketing World #SMMW13 March 23, 2013
- The Anatomy of Content Marketing: Infographic March 19, 2013
- Free Template: The Social Media Publishing Schedule March 18, 2013
- Happy St. Patrick’s Day! March 17, 2013
SO! What? SOcial Top Posts & Pages
SO! What? SOcial Tags
SO! What? SOcial Category Cloud
SO! What? SOcial
SOcial Media is here to stay. It is today’s new word of mouth engine that drives customer awareness and decision making ability. Be involved in the conversation. Our expert team of SOcial media professionals at SO! What? SOcial Media provide total SOcial media solutions that meet your needs and generate a positive return on your investment.
SO! What? SOcial is a SOcial media marketing agency that specializes in search and SOcial media to connect and engage with your target market. A full service firm that helps connect with target markets develop healthy relationships and build engaging communities.
SO! What? We help companies’ better start, understand, leverage and join in relevant conversations happening all over the World Wide Web. Why? Because in doing so, we improve our client’s business and brand results.
✓SOcial Media Marketing
✓Marketing Strategy and Roadmap
✓SOcial Media Measurement
✓Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
✓SOcial Media Marketing Platform Integration
✓Digital and SOcial Media Advertising
✓SOcial Media Advertising
✓Online Contest and Sweepstakes
✓Fast Tracking SOcial Media Growth
✓Local Search Marketing
✓SOcial Media Monitoring and Analytics
✓Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
✓Custom SOcial Media Profile Development
What is Social Media?
SO! What? A SOcial Media Company. Engage. Connect. SOcialize
Located in Vancouver, British Columbia.
More information? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
SO! What? Feature Posts
On March 7th, 2013, Dress for Success Vancouver will host IMPACT: An Event for Change, the organization’s annual major fundraising event. Once again, this year’s event will take place at the prestigious Rosewood Hotel Georgia. The evening presents a mix of philanthropy and entertainment – guests have the chance to win special door prizes, bid on exciting […]
B2B Marketing B2B Social Media BC Chapter of the American Marketing Association BCBusiness BrandYou Branding Professionals Brandixit | The Next Generation Branding Community BtoB Marketing Canadian Social Media Professionals [#CSMP] Content Strategy Digital Marketing Digital Media Group E-Commerce Network Ecommerce and Online Marketing Experts Enterprise Social 2.0 Future Trends Google Analytics Innovations in Social Media […]
Awards Gala & Networking Event! Join us on November 28, 2012 at this exciting awards evening as we reveal the Best Companies to Work for in BC 2012 winners. Network with 500+ business professionals and celebrate with the finalists and winners. Plus, hear John Herdman, head coach of the Canadian Olympic women’s soccer team speak on […]
City of Vancouver Completes Three-Year, $3-Million Overhaul of Website. Read: http://ow.ly/cRESY #Vancouver
SO! What? SOcial
- About Us
- SOcial Media
- SOcial Media Campaign
- SOcial Networking
- Content Creation
- SOcial Media
- SOcial News
- SOcial Media
- #SMWF N.America
- AllFacebook Marketing Conference 2012
- B.C. Awards Gala
- Content Marketing World 2012
- Digital Leaders USA
- Internet Summit 2012
- Mashable’s SOcial Good Summit
- Searchlove Boston
- SOcial Media Strategies Summit
- TDS North America 2012
- #SMSummit Las Vegas
- Apps World North America 2013
- MarketingSherpa’s Email Summit 2013
- PR News’ Digital PR Next Practices Summit
- Social Media Marketing World #SMMW13
- 2012 Events
- 2012 Webinar
- 2013 Events
- 2013 Webinar
- 3 Steps to Massive Traffic from YouTube
- Accelerate SMB Growth in 2013
- Best B2B Social Practices
- Debunking Mobile Research Myths
- Facebook Marketing Secrets
- Harnessing the Power of Online Networks
- How to Build Links, Get Rankings
- How to Grow Your LinkedIn Group
- Is Social Still Cool?
- LinkedIn and your Brand
- Marketing Goes Mobile – and Local
- Marketing on Social Networks
- Marketing with SlideShare
- Multi Content Funnel Marketing
- SEO and Internet Marketing in 2012
- Social Media and Marketing
- Social Media Monitoring #MSM12
- How to Prepare Your Brand for #SoLoMo
- Managing SOcially Integrated Channels
- Social Media & Organizational Change
- Visual Storytelling for Your PR Initiatives
SO! What? SOcial Top Rated
SO! What? Categories
SO! What? SOcial Top Clicks
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.