“How should we manage social media as a team?” Is one of the biggest questions in social media today. Join our experienced panel as they explore the challenge of scaling up.
- Who should your Social Media Team be comprised of? And who should lead it?
- What structure and processes should you adopt?
- How should you integrate different departments and their needs?
- What tools and services do you need to facilitate this?
- How can you ensure visibility between teams and team members?
- How can you ensure that customer queries are resolved?
- What should you do if the system breaks down?
@tom_messettThomas Messett, Global Editor in Chief – Social Media, Nokia, a digital native who spent the last three years helping brands explore the world of social media. He has looked after varied communities for clients including Comic Relief and Mars. He’s now helping to turn Nokia into a business with social at its heart.
@leonchaddockLeon is one of the pioneers of the social media analytics field. He has been working in this area since 2004, pre-dating both Twitter and Facebook. His current company, Sentiment Metrics, works with over 400 clients globally, including many of the world’s leading brands.
Our Social Times
@oursocialtimesLuke is the Founder & CEO of Our Social Times, one of the UK’s best known social media agencies, whose clients include The Telegraph Media Group, Orange Business Services, Blue Square and BAT. Having worked with global brands, celebrities, start-ups and SMEs, Luke speaks with wit and insight about how social media is changing the world of business.Register for Managing Social Media for Teams NOW!