Do you have a profile on a social media channel? If SO you are not alone as nearly everyone is on one social medium or another these days and this is only expected to grow in the future.
A recent study by Pew Research Centre discovered that on social media marketing sites such as Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest female usage exceeds that of men. Why? Because social media has always been more favourable to female users.
What do you think this mean for internet marketers? Are you surprised by the statistics from this infographic?
What is Pinterest?
Pinterest is an rapidly emerging social media marketing network with online pin board where you can create your own pin board and pin your online images. On Pinterest you can repin, comment and like other pins. You can share with friends on Pinterest your pin boards and can search other users with the same interest.
Sticking with a consistent tweeting schedule on Twitter is important, this symbolizes you being active in your Twitter community. Social media experts would agree that spending some time each day getting up to date with current events, news, press releases, ect so that you have relevant and timely things to tweet about. I would suggest trying to tweet three times per day in order to maximize the benefits of your Twitter profile. However with this said don’t over commit if you are unable to follow thru with this, instead try tweeting once every two days, once a week or whatever fits with your schedule and level of commitment.
Your profile on Twitter is a powerful tool to gain followers and should be used to maximize potential. Make your profile inviting, interesting and unique as it is the first thing that potential followers see which encourages them to read further or click onto one of your links. Add a profile picture and a customized background as well as complete your full biography to make your Twitter profile complete. This will show potential followers what you have to offer to them in hope that they follow you.
Tweet Interesting Content
Engaging content is king on Twitter. There are limitations on Twitter with 140 character words count so be creative with your message. It is important to direct your followers with a link to your content in a tweet.
Respect a Retweet
Make sure to thank any of your followers who retweet you and show appreciation in order for more potential retweets.
If you have a website add a Twitter widget with a link to your profile and a Twitter feed of your recent tweets onto your website. This not only looks socially friendly it is also for ease of use for anyone visiting your website to follow you on Twitter.
Like SO! What? SOcial
We’re just curious. Do you have a schedule for your social media marketing activities? Do you set specific times when it comes to managing your social media accounts like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Tumblr, SlideShare, YouTube accounts? Feel free to share your answers in the comment section below!
This is how today’s top marketers define content marketing:
How would you define content marketing?
Located in Vancouver, British Columbia.
More information? Contact us: email@example.com
Social media giant Twitter has recently acquired video sharing app Vine, and shortly after this Facebook began blocking Vine. Vine is Twitters video application that has since been blocked by Facebook the ability to add and “find people” function to find friends on Facebook.
When trying to add Vine accounts there is a pop up that states “Vine is not authorized to make this Facebook request.”
Video sharing platforms like YouTube and iMovie share content in the same mode as Vine on Facebook however Vine is competing with Facebook’s video sharing apps like Viddy.
In recent news, Twitter dropped Instagram’s Twitter card integration meaning that you can no longer find Twitter users within the Instagram app. In reality this should not be a surprise that Facebook cut off Vine. This move is the latest in the battle of Facebook vs. Twitter.
Are you surprised with these recent developments?
How does social media effect SEM (search engine marketing)? This infographic by TastyPlacement goes into detail about how much social media profiles such as Google+, Facebook and Twitter really do affect search results based on Google+1 votes & followers for the site’s Google+ business page, Facebook likes & shares, Twitter tweets, followers.
This is how today’s top marketers define content marketing:
- Content marketing is a marketing strategy of creating and syndicating relevant and valuable information with the main objective of attracting and engaging a specific target audience. It’s a way of communicating with your prospects and customers in a non-intrusive way because you aren’t directly pitching your product or services; rather you’re delivering value so that buyers can make a more informed purchase decision. Jennifer Wong- Optify
- Content marketing is using any type of content (newsletters, blog posts, white papers, videos, Tweets, podcasts, wall posts) to attract an audience you wish to market to. Capturing their attention through great content gives you the opportunity to present calls-to-action to them to purchase or try your product or service. Jason Falls – Social Media Explorer
- Content marketing is engaging with your community around an idea instead of a product. What it is to try to serve the community first, and sharing information, ideas and experiences that benefit others without directly asking for anything in return. What it isn’t is just a veil in front of a sales pitch. Dan Blank – We Grow Media
- Content marketing is a marketing technique of creating and distributing relevant and valuable content to attract, acquire, and engage a clearly defined and understood target audience – with the objective of driving profitable customer action. Basically, content marketing is the art of communicating with your customers and prospects without selling. It is non-interruption marketing. Instead of pitching your products or services, you are delivering information that makes your buyer more intelligent. The essence of this content strategy is the belief that if we, as businesses, deliver consistent, ongoing valuable information to buyers, they ultimately reward us with their business and loyalty. Joe Pulizzi- Content Marketing Institute
- Content Marketing is the strategic creation and sharing of ideas, information, and resources. Content Marketing is not clicks, Retweets, Likes, +K’s, and +1′s. These are only measures to see if the Content Marketing is “on strategy.” Dr. William J. Ward- S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications, Syracuse University
- Content marketing is a way of engaging and attracting existing and potential customers through content creation. Content marketing is catering your slogans, campaigns, tweets, Facebook posts and blogs to your target audience and existing customers, simultaneously Content marketing is personal, engaging and tells stories. When a brand uses specific words or stories that resonate with a consumer, they can dig deeper into who they are as a consumer. By utilizing content marketing, brands can cater campaigns and stories around buying patterns and personalities. Rather than broadcasting information to the masses, content marketing should focus more on emotions and messages that are relevant and captivating to the target audience.If so many brands seem to be regularly utilizing content marketing, how can you tell what content marketing is? Content marketing is NOT price tags on tangible items. Content marketing is much more subjective in nature. Marketing messages and stories that stir beliefs, feelings, opinions or emotions can all be classified as content marketing. The most important takeaway from content marketing is to focus less on the cost and product details and focus more on the customer experience. Dan Bergeron – Likeable Media
- Content marketing encompasses a wide assortment of marketing approaches that have been around for years. It’s just that content marketer is getting far more interactive and is emerging on new platforms and channels. Traditional approaches include custom publishing supplements and advertorials in newspapers and magazines. Online in the B2B sector, white papers have been successfully used for lead generation for more than a decade.Brands have more options than ever before. With the ascent of social networks and mobile devices, brands can bypass newspapers, magazines, and TV to connect directly with customers and prospects on Twitter, Facebook, Foursquare and other networks. What’s more, brands can elect to continue working with “traditional” media companies to tap their audiences online and other venues. Media organizations have responded, too, by acquiring or building out their content marketing teams.So who is a publisher today? Who is a marketer? Content marketing marries publishing/TV/radio/events – and marketing – to build audiences, deliver relevant and educational “content” and information such as a white paper, webcast, video, or article, potentially turning fans, followers, readers, and viewers, into customers. Anna Maria Virzi – ClickZ
- Have you ever picked up a company’s brochure or flyer? Watched an infomercial or a shopping channel on television? Ordered a product DVD explaining the benefits of a new mattress or a vacation destination? Leafed through a company newsletter? Read the little comic strip in a packet of Bazooka bubble gum?All these are a few (but by no means an exhaustive list) of the ways companies use content to market their products and services to customers and to prospective buyers. Content marketing, in other words, is nothing new. Companies having been creating and distributing content for many years, both to attract new business and to retain existing customers. However, here’s the point of differentiation from more traditional forms of marketing and advertising: Using content to sell isn’t selling, or sales-ey. It isn’t advertising. It isn’t push marketing, in which messages are sprayed out at groups of consumers. Rather, it’s a pull strategy—it’s the marketing of attraction. It’s being there when consumers need you and seek you out with relevant, educational, helpful, compelling, engaging, and sometimes entertaining information. Rebecca Lieb- Content Marketing: Think Like a Publisher – How to Use Content to Market Online and in Social Media
- Content marketing is the opposite of advertising. It’s about engaging consumers with the stuff they really want, in a way that serves your brand’s purposes and ideals, rather than just trying to jam your logo into their periphery. It’s reaching the exact consumers you want, instead of a vaguely defined demo. It’s helpfully providing an experience they want, instead of trying to distract them from the one they came for. In short, it is the very evolution of advertising itself into something more effective, more efficient, and much less odious. Keith Blanchard – Story Worldwide
- You can buy attention (advertising) You can beg for attention from the media (PR) You can bug people one at a time to get attention (sales)Or you can own attention by creating something interesting and valuable and then publishing it online for free: a YouTube video, a blog, a research report, photos, an infographic, a Twitter stream, an ebook, a Facebook page. David Meerman Scott- The New Rules of Marketing and PR
- Content Marketing is anything a company creates and shares to tell their story. It is conversational, human and doesn’t try to constantly sell to you.It also isn’t a tactic that you can just turn on and off and hope that will be successful. It has to be a mindset that is embraced and encouraged. You’ve got to start thinking like a publisher and use that to plan and execute your entire marketing plan which content of any variety should be a part of. C.C. Chapman- Content Rules
- Content Marketing is the alignment of customer needs with business goals through purposeful content.An elaboration: Content Marketing is an intentional approach to attracting, engaging and inspiring customers to a logical conclusion to buy and share through content that empathizes with the varied interests and behaviors during the buying cycle. Lee Odden – Online Marketing Blog
- Content marketing is the opportunity for brands to think beyond their own original content and messaging to include a mix of original and curated content to reinforce their position with consumers as the “go to” brand. From the smallest “brand me” to industry giants, organizations of all sizes can benefit from content marketing. Marketing through curated content reduces time and costs, increases visibility and reach, and quickly and effectively establishes thought leadership.It is not enough though to set the workflow to auto pilot and populate the pages of a site with aggregated feeds. A winning strategy succeeds when technology and people work together. Automation and semantics can help to filter, facilitate and uncover hidden treasures, but it is the human touch – thoughtful selection and consideration of content – that will create a truly new and engaging brand experience for audiences to discover, enjoy and share. Kelly Hungerford – Paper.li
- Content Marketing is creating or curating non-product content — be it informational, educational, entertaining, etc — and publishing it to contact points with customers to get their attention, to focus on the topic around your solution, and pull them closer to learning more about you. Sam Decker – Mass Relevance
- Content marketing is an umbrella term encompassing all marketing formats that involve the creation or sharing of content for the purpose of engaging current and potential consumer bases. Content marketing subscribes to the notion that delivering high-quality, relevant and valuable information to prospects and customers drives profitable consumer action. Content marketing has benefits in terms of retaining reader attention and improving brand loyalty. The idea of sharing content as a means of persuading decision-making has driven content marketers to make their once-proprietary informational assets available to selected audiences. Alternatively, many content marketers choose to create new information and share it via any and all media. Content marketing products frequently take the form of custom magazines, print or online newsletters, digital content, websites or microsites, white papers, webcasts/webinars, podcasts, video portals or series, in-person roadshows, roundtables, interactive online,email, events. The purpose of this information is not to spout the virtues of the marketer’s own products or services, but to inform target customers and prospects about key industry issues, sometimes involving the marketer’s products. The motivation behind content marketing is the belief that educating the customer results in the brand’s recognition as a thought leader and industry expert. Wikipedia – Content Marketing
- Content marketing is an approach by which companies seek to author and/or share contextually relevant content to create or reinforce their brand messaging. When done effectively, content marketing is not done in direct support of a sales process, but rather by positioning a company or individual within a space. Barry Graubart – Content Matters
- Blogging, micro-blogging, and social networking sites have leveled the playing field in the publishing world, giving every average Joe the ability to build a platform and thus, an audience. With content marketing, you can take advantage of these tools to create articles, blog posts, microblogs, videos, podcasts, webinars, and more to establish thought leadership and build a relationship with your prospects and customers. The content, optimized and distributed across the web, makes it easier to be found online. It generates traffic without selling. By delivering useful and relevant information answering questions, solving problems and improving lives in some fashion, prospects can make an informed decision to buy. The idea is they will buy from you, because you have earned their trust. Lisa Gerber – Spin Sucks
- Content marketing is the process of indirectly and directly promoting a business or brand through value-added text, video, or audio content both online and offline. It can come in long-form (such as blogs, articles, ebooks, and so on), short-form (such as Twitter updates, Facebook updates, images, and so on), or conversational-form (for example, sharing great content via Twitter or participating in an active discussion via blog comments or through an online forum). Susan Gunelius – KeySplash Creative, Inc.
What do you think of these definitions? How would you define content marketing?
Why use them? Find your target audiences with hashtags and participate in chats based on shared industry interests.
How? Tweets with hastags on Twitter get 2X more engagement, and sadly only 24% of tweeters are doing it right!
Did you know? If you include 2 or more hashtags your engagement rate increased to 21%.
Google+ is a social media network –that is relatively new and underused. Check how fast Google+ grows, their users and who they like the most with this useful infographic by website-monitoring.com. This infographic pulls together some of the major facts and figures of Google+ including the top countries, occupations, history, facts, people, pages, brands, media, & services.
What is SOcial Media?
As Facebook navigates the social world, privacy has frequently been this kind of one-step-forward, one-step-sideways dance. This infographic represents a very short list of privacy fails over the social network’s short life:
|Wonder how your friends always find cool stuff on the Internet before you?
They’re probably using Reddit, the self-proclaimed “front page of the Internet”. This site, essentially a collection of links, is your key to finding the best things on the web.It can also be confusing to use at first. Good thing there’s Best of the Web, Delivered: The Reddit Manual. This guide, by author Dave LeClair, outlines everything you need to know in order to get the most out of Reddit. Reddit covers every type of subject imaginable, and with their system of voting on pieces of content you will know right away that what you are seeing is the best content around, according to thousands of other Reddit users. It can be hard to find quality content on the Internet. Reddit eliminates this problem by letting users sort through the mess and find only the best.Their Reddit manual outlines everything you need to get the most out of this social news site, and is absolutely free to download. Also with this free guide you will also receive daily updates on new cool websites and programs in your email for free courtesy of MakeUseOf.
Download Your Reddit Manual NOW!
There are literally hundreds of people hawking Facebook marketing programs. They are a dime a dozen. But there is only ONE Amy Porterfield!
Amy is a dynamic presenter, incredibly smart and has assembled a killer presentation to update you on all of the new features, functions and technicalities about Facebook marketing. I promise that you will get more out of one webinar with her than you would from ten put on by others!
In this action-packed, brand new webinar, Facebook expert and author Amy Porterfield will show you how to finally get real results for your business with Facebook. Results that are directly linked to more targeted exposure, quality leads and bigger sales.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- The 3-step formula to turn your Facebook Page into a lead generating machine.
- Easy strategies that are working right now to help you quickly attract your first 1,000 Fans.
- Promoted Posts: What they are and how they can skyrocket your engagement overnight.
- Facebook Offers: Boost your leads and sales with this Facebook “Super Feature”.
Choose the time that is best for you below, register and then show up at least 15 minutes early—all of our times will fill up and you will want to make sure you get every word.
Sign up for Facebook Marketing Secrets NOW!
28 Creative Pinboard Ideas From Real Brands on Pinterest. Read:
- How I did on Twitter this week: 1 New Followers, 1 Mentions, 825 Mention Reach. How'd your week go? via sumall.com/myweek 2 days ago
- How I did on Twitter this week: 3 New Followers, 2 Mentions, 15.7K Mention Reach. How'd your week go? via sumall.com/myweek 1 week ago
- How I did on Twitter this week: 1 New Followers. How'd your week go? via sumall.com/myweek 2 weeks ago
- How I did on Twitter this week: 5 New Followers. How'd your week go? via sumall.com/myweek 1 month ago
- How I did on Twitter this week: 1 New Followers. How'd your week go? via sumall.com/myweek 1 month ago
SO! What? SOcial Stats
- 42,527 hits
SO! What? Calendar
SO! What? SOcial Blogroll
- Why Women Are The Real Power Behind SOcial Media? March 13, 2014
- Did You Know 70% of Pinterest Engagement is Community Driven? February 28, 2014
- Infographic: 45 SOcial Media Stats of 2013 February 2, 2014
- Infographic: The Rise of SOcial Media as a Profession January 29, 2014
- Millennials & SOcial Media = ? December 5, 2013
- Infographic: Halloween Costumes for Entrepreneurs October 31, 2013
- How to Market on LinkedIn [Infographic] October 15, 2013
- Using SOcial Media For Lead Generation July 18, 2013
- Link Building Made Simple: FAQ’s on Link Building July 4, 2013
- Need Inspiration? July 1, 2013
- LinkedIn Marketing Solutions – Marketing to Mindset June 19, 2013
- Facebook Adds Searchable Hashtags June 12, 2013
- When Animals Take Over SOcial Media… June 11, 2013
- Could Your Staff Be Your Best Brand Advocates? June 8, 2013
- What Makes a Successful SOcial Media Campaign? June 5, 2013
- How to Create Five Fabulous Infographics in PowerPoint May 31, 2013
- What’s the Career Landscape for Women Right Now? May 30, 2013
- The Key to Building a Strong Online Reputation May 27, 2013
- Increase Shares, Tweets, Likes, and Pins to Fuel Search and Drive Engagement May 22, 2013
- Maximizing Return From Your Facebook Investment May 14, 2013
- How Do Men and Women Use SOcial Media Differently? May 13, 2013
- Effective “Big Data” Management = Successful Online Marketing May 8, 2013
- Why a SOcial CEO? May 7, 2013
- Are Your SOcial Media Analytics Working for You? May 6, 2013
- Facebook: Best Days to Post, Segmented By Industry May 5, 2013
- The New Heart of Marketing: Service May 1, 2013
- How to Increase Your Twitter Following? April 30, 2013
- 12 New Personality Types in SOcial Media April 24, 2013
- SOcial Media & Corporate Strategy: Changing Roadmaps and New Landscapes April 23, 2013
- Should You Use Twitter? This Flowchart Has The Answer! April 20, 2013
- Which Demographics Use SOcial Media? April 15, 2013
- How to Optimize Your SOcial Channels for Lead Generation April 10, 2013
- SO! What? SOcial Hits 3000 Likes on Facebook April 9, 2013
- How #Hashtags Work? April 9, 2013
- 10 Useless Things to Cut From Your Marketing April 8, 2013
- Are You The SOcial Media You Use? April 6, 2013
- ‘Old School’ SEO And The 5 New Rules To Follow April 4, 2013
- 5 Tips on Creating Great SOcial Media Channels April 2, 2013
- Inspirational Tuesday April 2, 2013
- The 4 C’s of SOcial Media April 1, 2013
- Five Steps to a Successful LinkedIn Company Page March 30, 2013
- R.I.P Steve Jobs March 27, 2013
- Infographics, Images, and the Value of Impressions: Why are Visual Features Vital to Social Marketing? March 26, 2013
- Rocking SOcial Media: Work Smarter, Not Harder March 25, 2013
- 50 Tried and True Social Insights From Real Marketers March 24, 2013
- SOcial Media Marketing World #SMMW13 March 23, 2013
- The Anatomy of Content Marketing: Infographic March 19, 2013
- Free Template: The Social Media Publishing Schedule March 18, 2013
- Happy St. Patrick’s Day! March 17, 2013
SO! What? SOcial Top Posts & Pages
SO! What? SOcial Tags
SO! What? SOcial Category Cloud
SO! What? SOcial
SOcial Media is here to stay. It is today’s new word of mouth engine that drives customer awareness and decision making ability. Be involved in the conversation. Our expert team of SOcial media professionals at SO! What? SOcial Media provide total SOcial media solutions that meet your needs and generate a positive return on your investment.
SO! What? SOcial is a SOcial media marketing agency that specializes in search and SOcial media to connect and engage with your target market. A full service firm that helps connect with target markets develop healthy relationships and build engaging communities.
SO! What? We help companies’ better start, understand, leverage and join in relevant conversations happening all over the World Wide Web. Why? Because in doing so, we improve our client’s business and brand results.
✓SOcial Media Marketing
✓Marketing Strategy and Roadmap
✓SOcial Media Measurement
✓Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
✓SOcial Media Marketing Platform Integration
✓Digital and SOcial Media Advertising
✓SOcial Media Advertising
✓Online Contest and Sweepstakes
✓Fast Tracking SOcial Media Growth
✓Local Search Marketing
✓SOcial Media Monitoring and Analytics
✓Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
✓Custom SOcial Media Profile Development
What is Social Media?
SO! What? A SOcial Media Company. Engage. Connect. SOcialize
Located in Vancouver, British Columbia.
More information? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
SO! What? Feature Posts
On March 7th, 2013, Dress for Success Vancouver will host IMPACT: An Event for Change, the organization’s annual major fundraising event. Once again, this year’s event will take place at the prestigious Rosewood Hotel Georgia. The evening presents a mix of philanthropy and entertainment – guests have the chance to win special door prizes, bid on exciting […]
B2B Marketing B2B Social Media BC Chapter of the American Marketing Association BCBusiness BrandYou Branding Professionals Brandixit | The Next Generation Branding Community BtoB Marketing Canadian Social Media Professionals [#CSMP] Content Strategy Digital Marketing Digital Media Group E-Commerce Network Ecommerce and Online Marketing Experts Enterprise Social 2.0 Future Trends Google Analytics Innovations in Social Media […]
Awards Gala & Networking Event! Join us on November 28, 2012 at this exciting awards evening as we reveal the Best Companies to Work for in BC 2012 winners. Network with 500+ business professionals and celebrate with the finalists and winners. Plus, hear John Herdman, head coach of the Canadian Olympic women’s soccer team speak on […]
City of Vancouver Completes Three-Year, $3-Million Overhaul of Website. Read: http://ow.ly/cRESY #Vancouver
SO! What? SOcial
- About Us
- SOcial Media
- SOcial Media Campaign
- SOcial Networking
- Content Creation
- SOcial Media
- SOcial News
- SOcial Media
- #SMWF N.America
- AllFacebook Marketing Conference 2012
- B.C. Awards Gala
- Content Marketing World 2012
- Digital Leaders USA
- Internet Summit 2012
- Mashable’s SOcial Good Summit
- Searchlove Boston
- SOcial Media Strategies Summit
- TDS North America 2012
- #SMSummit Las Vegas
- Apps World North America 2013
- MarketingSherpa’s Email Summit 2013
- PR News’ Digital PR Next Practices Summit
- Social Media Marketing World #SMMW13
- 2012 Events
- 2012 Webinar
- 2013 Events
- 2013 Webinar
- 3 Steps to Massive Traffic from YouTube
- Accelerate SMB Growth in 2013
- Best B2B Social Practices
- Debunking Mobile Research Myths
- Facebook Marketing Secrets
- Harnessing the Power of Online Networks
- How to Build Links, Get Rankings
- How to Grow Your LinkedIn Group
- Is Social Still Cool?
- LinkedIn and your Brand
- Marketing Goes Mobile – and Local
- Marketing on Social Networks
- Marketing with SlideShare
- Multi Content Funnel Marketing
- SEO and Internet Marketing in 2012
- Social Media and Marketing
- Social Media Monitoring #MSM12
- How to Prepare Your Brand for #SoLoMo
- Managing SOcially Integrated Channels
- Social Media & Organizational Change
- Visual Storytelling for Your PR Initiatives
SO! What? SOcial Top Rated
SO! What? Categories
SO! What? SOcial Top Clicks
- Why Women Are The Real Power Behind SOcial Media?This infographic designed for FinancesOnline.com, goes into detail about why women dominate social media. In the USA alone one- third of women access Pinterest, vs 8% of men. On Tumblr it’s 54% to 46% in favour of females. On Instagram there is a smaller difference of 20% to 15%. Clearly women are dominating the fast- […]
- Did You Know 70% of Pinterest Engagement is Community Driven?Did you know that 70 percent of brand engagement on Pinterest is generated by the pinning community vs brands? This infographic by Digitas below takes a look at how users are driving the conversation on Pinterest and how brands can take advantage of this and amp up on audience engagement. “Brands need to go forth […]
- Infographic: 45 SOcial Media Stats of 2013The social community online is growing daily. Are you looking at how to engage with your online community? This infographic created by Digital Insights goes into detail about social media numbers, stats, facts and figures for 2013. The key highlights from this infographic are: 74% of marketers believe Facebook is important for their lead generation […]
- Infographic: The Rise of SOcial Media as a ProfessionWithin the last few years, careers in social media have been recognized as value for companies wanting to connect with customers online. Offterpop, a social media marketing platform compiled data from a LinkedIn study where since 2010 there has been a 1,357 percent increase in social media marketing positions posted. Want to know more about the rise […]
- Millennials & SOcial Media = ?Did you know that over three quarters of 15-34 year olds knows as Generation Y log on to social media everyday? This infographic created by InSites Consulting discovered that 56 percent of respondents said they use social media as a way to communicating and sending private messages while 54 percent use it to kill time. 92 percent […]
- Infographic: Halloween Costumes for EntrepreneursHappy Halloween!! I wanted to share this cheeky infographic created by Entrepreneur with you. What are you dressing up as this Halloween? Like SO! What? SOcial SOcial Media Marketing Agency Vancouver on Facebook or follow us on TwitterFiled under: INFOGRAPHIC Tagged: Entrepreneurs, Halloween, Holiday, Infographic
- How to Market on LinkedIn [Infographic]This infographic by mindflash.com showcases LinkedIn marketing. Some basic stats include: the fact that Linkedin has over 135 Million users worldwide, the average household income of a LinkedIn user is $109,000 and that 77% of LinkedIn users are 25 or older. Having a complete profile on LinkedIn is imperative as well as giving recommendations on skills […] […]
- Using SOcial Media For Lead GenerationSocial media can be an effective lead generation tool for your business. This infographic created by Wishpod goes into detail about how Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest; the top social networks when used right can help your business grow with new leads and attract new customers. Facebook, the largest social network in the world […]
- Link Building Made Simple: FAQ’s on Link BuildingLink building made simple: FAQ’s on link building Webcast Date: July 16th, 2013 1:00 EDT (10:00 PDT) Speaker: Jon Ball, Page One Power Quality inbound links are essential to get the best page rankings. But where and how do you get started with link building? Join us for this LIVE webcast to learn the answers […]
- Need Inspiration?What quote best inspires you? Leave yours in the comments section below! Filed under: #socialmedia Tagged: Famous Quotes, Inspiration, Motivation, Quotes