Main Street ROI
This FREE webinar will be extremely valuable to you if:
- You’re just getting started with SEO, or…
- You’ve recently seen your rankings drop, or…
- You want to protect your Google rankings
Here’s what this webinar is all about:
Over the past several months, Google has rolled out a ton of MAJOR updates… and as a result, many “traditional” search engine optimization (SEO) tactics simply aren’t working anymore.
And if you’re still using these “old school” SEO tactics, you’re wasting your time and money… and even worse, you’re likely putting your website rankings at risk. My advice? You need to get with the new program.
On this free webinar, I’ll quickly bring you up to speed on what’s happened with Google recently, and I’ll give you a clear action plan to improve your Google rankings over the next 30 days.
Here’s what this webinar will do for you:
- You’ll learn about the 3 “old school” SEO tactics to avoid or risk having your Google rankings drop in the near future.
- You’ll discover the 5 new “rules” you must follow if you want to reach the first page of Google and secure top rankings over the long term.
- You’ll learn the 4 common reasons why SEO campaigns fail, so you skip those costly mistakes and start profiting from your SEO investments.
- You’ll discover a simple method to reach the 1st page in just 30 days (and this technique STILL works, even despite the recent Google shake-up).
- Finally, you’ll learn about a step-by-step action plan to boost your rankings, FAST.
Register for ‘Old School’ SEO 5 New Rules Now!
NEW YORK, NY, January 24, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/
Search engine optimization is one of the buzz phrases that is constantly passed around when discussing marketing for online businesses and company websites. Search engine optimization, or SEO, focuses on improving your website’s positioning in search engine results, like Google. The higher your website shows up in search engine results, the more visibility it will have for potential customers browsing online.
When looking at your marketing plan for 2013, remember press release distribution – its efficacy has been proven and is due to multiple reasons, but these include the fact that one release gets you multiple back links – no other effort on the web will produce as many backlinks with just one effort.
Distributing a news release with a press release service like 24-7PressRelease will also offer many other benefits and features, including the ability to upload videos, images and other attachments (such as a PDF or Word document) alongside your press release; access to statistics to track how many people have viewed your release or shared it via email; and exposure to thousands of quality online and print media news partners.
24-7PressRelease is a reputed firm that has been in business since 2004, distributing more than 300,000 releases to date. The service has been mentioned in more than 115 books on Amazon.com as a quality marketing resource, and has distributed releases for governmental agencies and some of the largest companies in North America, such as Michaels, The Container Store, Whataburger and Expedia.