Rebecca Momberg, Director,
Client Solutions and Strategy,
Thursday, May 16, 2013- 1:00 PM EDT
Register to Learn:
- How to craft a Facebook campaign strategy for your business objectives
- Best practices for audience targeting, creative design, creative placement and user experience
- How to see the full picture of your Facebook performance and measure Facebook ROI
- How to quickly spot and take advantage of Facebook optimization opportunities
This webcast is sponsored by
Want to learn more about marketing metrics and what they are?
The Definitive Guide to Marketing Metrics and Analytics will empower you to not only prove, but improve your marketing program and campaign return on investment. ROI.
This informative eBook by Marketo will show you:
Accountability, ROI and Framework: Learn why today’s marketers need to know metrics and analytics and what are the most important marketing metrics to use.
Revenue Analytics: Want to build marketing credibility? This section will show you these metrics and how they are best shared with management.
Program Metrics: In this section, we will show you how to build a sensible framework for measuring your specific programs including how to decide what to measure, how to account for campaign influence and multiple ‘touches’, and what to do about extraneous variables like seasonal variability.
Forecasting, Dashboards, & Implementation: Learn methodologies and strategies for marketing forecasting, how to develop a dashboard that conveys accurate and relevant results, and the people, technology and process that needs to be put in place to get the analytics and ROI results you need.
- The right metrics for understanding and interpreting marketing metrics
- Why measuring marketing programs is difficult, and how to do it correctly and efficiently
- Revenue metrics that get the executives’ attention and prove marketing ROI
- The critical elements of a marketing dashboard