#SMWF Europe 2013 will be providing top-level strategic advice and insight around how to engage customers, manage brand perceptions, empower employees, monitor brands, devise social campaigns, and open new un-tapped audiences through diverse social media channels.
The fifth annual #SMWF Europe will be the biggest show yet, gathering around 700 industry professionals; delivering experience and practical, hands-on guidance from a huge collection of the world’s leading marketing and business minds.
The event is ideal for those looking to embrace the latest in brand engagement, monitoring, ROI, advertising and community management. Conference content is designed to be interactive, presenting the latest social media thinking and allowing delegates to fully engage with session, speakers and each other.
What will you learn:
• How to integrate social media for a successful digital marketing strategy
• Using social media for brand building, customer service, campaign planning, brand monitoring
• Engagement with customers though mobile social media and apps
• How to maximise the potential of location based marketing
• Social Commerce – new influencers, voucher offers and real time social shopping
• Social TV – how social media is changing the way we interact with the TV
• Social CRM – internal social media, community building and management
• Best practices for delivering PR campaigns across multiple Social Media platforms
• The Socialisation of the Internet with the impact of social credits and the open graph approach