Main Street ROI
This FREE webinar will be extremely valuable to you if:
- You’re just getting started with SEO, or…
- You’ve recently seen your rankings drop, or…
- You want to protect your Google rankings
Here’s what this webinar is all about:
Over the past several months, Google has rolled out a ton of MAJOR updates… and as a result, many “traditional” search engine optimization (SEO) tactics simply aren’t working anymore.
And if you’re still using these “old school” SEO tactics, you’re wasting your time and money… and even worse, you’re likely putting your website rankings at risk. My advice? You need to get with the new program.
On this free webinar, I’ll quickly bring you up to speed on what’s happened with Google recently, and I’ll give you a clear action plan to improve your Google rankings over the next 30 days.
Here’s what this webinar will do for you:
- You’ll learn about the 3 “old school” SEO tactics to avoid or risk having your Google rankings drop in the near future.
- You’ll discover the 5 new “rules” you must follow if you want to reach the first page of Google and secure top rankings over the long term.
- You’ll learn the 4 common reasons why SEO campaigns fail, so you skip those costly mistakes and start profiting from your SEO investments.
- You’ll discover a simple method to reach the 1st page in just 30 days (and this technique STILL works, even despite the recent Google shake-up).
- Finally, you’ll learn about a step-by-step action plan to boost your rankings, FAST.
Register for ‘Old School’ SEO 5 New Rules Now!
Following on from the success of the Digital Leaders Spring Banquet we decided to make Digital Leaders Banquet a biannual event.
The concept of the Digital Leaders Banquet is to bring together senior marketing decision makers from Client, Agency and Supply side for an afternoon of fun, fantastic networking and fine dining.
The Digital Leaders Banquet is an amazing networking opportunity for all attendees. To maximise on this opportunity and to make sure you meet as many of the attendees as possible we will be moving you a couple of seats between courses. In addition to this we’ve created time before and after the banquet for drinks and networking, providing you with more face time with the high calibre people you will meet.
1.00pm – Arrive, Welcome Drinks Reception (Sparkling Wine, Beer, Soft Drinks, Juices)
2.00pm – Sit Down For Banquet
3.30pm – Speaker
4.00pm – Post Banquet Drinks Reception, Networking & Follow Ups
5.00pm – Depart
- Producer, Vermillion Films
- Business Development, ExactTarget
- VP Sales UK & Ireland, Scanbuy
- Managing Partner, Hometown
- Partner, Deliver Me Mobile
- Head Of Business Development , uberVU
- Co-founder, COO, StrategyEye
- Engagement Director, Last Exit
- Project Director, Last Exit
- Account Director, OBAN Multilingual.
- Chief Commercial Officer, Mindshapes Ltd.
- New Acquisitions Sales , Peer 1
- Sales Director, sentiment metrics
- Managing Director, Sentiment Metrics
- Planning Director, SapientNitro
- Managing Director, Lapis Angularis
- Managing Partner, Codegent
- Head of Account Management & Service, Six Degrees Group
- Group Sales & Marketing Director, Six Degrees Group
- Managing Director , Techdept Limited
- Managing Director, Huthchouse Ltd
- Creative Director, Hutchhouse Ltd
- Managing Director, Stream Comms Ltd
- Chief Executive, PharmiWeb Solutions
- Managing Director, Make It Rain
- Director, Governor Technology
- Group Account Director, Foviance
- Strategy Director, Vivid Lime
- Business Development Director, Organic Development Ltd
- Managing Director, Marketing Services , Fortune Cookie
- Head of Software & Services, Google
- Commercial Director, DC Storm
- Founder, Switch Communications
- Managing Director, Big Dot Media Ltd
- CEO & Founder, Code Computerlove Ltd
- Head of Business Development , Harvest Digital
- Head of Digital, The Marketing Store Worldwide
- Managing Director, New Brand Vision Group
- Commercial Director, Emap Limited
- Marketing Director , Microsoft
- Chief Executive, Reading Room Ltd
- Creative Director, Rewind FX
- Director Of Content & Communities, E2 Publishing
- Commercial Manager, E2 Publishing
- Director Of Resourcing , E2 Publishing
- EU Director of Sales & Client services, Wildfire Interactive Inc.
- Senior Director of Digital Marketing, Adobe
- Director, Radicle Consulting Ltd
- Managing Director, Stepping Stones Consultancy Ltd
- Director – Brands and Agencies, Outbrain
- Chief Executive, Bright Blue Day Ltd
- Managing Director, Farm Digital Ltd
- VP Global Digital Marketing , Warner Music Group
Via Digital Marketing LinkedIn Group