This marcomms agencies benchmarking report is the first comprehensive examination of the B2B marketing communications agency sector. It’s an indispensable resource for B2B marketers seeking to evaluate and appoint specialist B2B agencies. The top line stats from the report are available to download as an infographic.It provides exclusive insights into key trends and detailed breakdowns of performance of the leading players. The report is divided into four sections: agency league tables, with information on performance, an analysis of key pattern from the qualitative survey, and individual responses from specific agencies, outlining crucial facts and vital information. Agency comparison tables evaluate fee structures, expertise, services and trade body memberships.
Ever wondered what marketing communications agencies are doing and how they are performing? B2B’s first marcomms agencies benchmarking research survey, produced in association with Circle Research, is designed to provide detailed insight and analysis of B2B marcomms agencies. The comprehensive agency analysis report provides a benchmark against which the performance of specialist agencies operating in the B2B arena can be assessed.
The research has shaped a map of the agency landscape. It examines the primary players, their areas of expertise, what they services they offer, key staff and personnel, financial performance and awards success.
Agencies and prospective clients can use the report to gather in-depth information on the performance on individual agencies to assess their credentials. The league tables cover UK, non-UK, international and fastest growing agencies. They enable direct comparisons between agencies, where they rank, gross income for 2011, percentage of gross income from B2B work, percentage of gross income change from previous year, current permanent staff and percentage change in staff year-on-year.
This research will help you:
- Find the right partner for your needs – compares areas of expertise such as business, financial and professional services, as well as services offered like data, social media and video services to match an agency to suit your needs.
- Understand skills and specialisms – What specialist areas of expertise are offered by agencies and revenue generation potential.
- Evaluate key trends in agency activity – provides a breakdown of current patterns in employment, financials, services, pitching and projects and key challenges from the qualitative survey.
- Benchmark the performance of B2B marcomms agencies – allows comparisons of fee structures, expertise, services and trade body memberships. The league tables list ranking order, 2011 GI figures, GI for B2B work and current staff numbers.
- Assess agencies in detail – individual agency response forms contain contact details, personnel information, international operations, financial performance, areas operated in, industry sectors specialised in and industry accolades.
- Plan future activities – compare top services and sectors that are generating the most revenue for agencies.
- Recognise key challenges in the market – biggest obstacles that agencies are facing.
Editorial & content director
SOURCE: B2B Marketing
Will all the predictions about the growth of mobile internet usage come true? And if they do, how will you need to amend your marketing and research techniques? This Research Now webcast goes beyond the myths to get answers.
Predictions suggest that internet usage via mobile devices will account for half of all internet usage by 2013. With more people moving to mobile on a global basis, the research industry faces some tough challenges to adjust and adapt to this new channel.
Join Research Now as they challenge current myths about mobile research, explain the truths and suggest ways in which the industry will adapt to this changing landscape.
3.30 – 3.40pm – Introduction, Joel Harrison, editorial and content director, B2B Marketing
3.40 – 4.15pm – Presentation, Christian Dubreuil, senior vice president, client development – Northern Europe, Research Now and Nimit Trivedi, director - client services, iPinion
4.15 – 4.30pm – Live Q&A
Register or find out more here: http://www.b2bmarketing.net/mobile-research
SOURCE: B2B Marketing