An exclusive, live webinar from Social Media Today
May 8th at 3pm EST / 12pm PST
You’re now generating mountains of data with your social media efforts and your team has been producing actionable reports. But are your analytics tools properly analyzing all the data you need to? Are you confident in the data you’re receiving? And do you trust it to support critical business decisions? What are the data most relevant to you, and how can you be sure your analytics are telling you the whole story? How often do you do check-ins to make sure the analytics tools you’re using aren’t using outmoded technology? And how do you decide when your analytics tools need a re-evaluation?
If it’s your responsibility to make sure the analytics tools your company uses are doing their job, this webinar is for you. Join us as we look at what makes a valuable social media analytics solution and when it’s worth looking at other options. We’ll be discussing topics like:
- What kind of ROI are you currently getting with your SMA tools? What could you be getting with others?
- How do you determine confidence in your SMA tools? Have your SMA tools ever led to you making business decisions that didn’t work out as well as you’d expected?
- What triggers a re-evaluation of your SMA solution?
- How efficient is your current system? Are you able to quickly and easily produce reports, or does it take a help desk request to get one done?
- Does your current tool provide analysis of all the right data sources to provide meaningful analysis? Or are you missing critical online sites that might paint a different picture?
About the Panel: