Happy St. Patrick’s Day to you all! Enjoy the day!
It’s that time of year again when the sun rises earlier, the days start getting longer and the flowers bloom everywhere. This Sunday March 10th is when Daylight Saving Time starts. Happy Spring!
With 2013 here, SO! What? SOcial has compiled a list of predictions for 2013. In 2012 we saw rapid developments with social media and we predict there will be much more where that came from this year.
Located in Vancouver, British Columbia.
More information? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deerfield, IL (PRWEB) January 14, 2013
Matt About Business is proud to announce the winners of the first annual “Web Content Creation Tools – Top Picks” award. The award recognizes the best solutions available for creating different types of web content.
“The irony of content marketing is that the key element, web content creation, is the greatest obstacle to success,” explains Matt Mansfield, President of Matt About Business. “Aside from the “stage fright” many folks feel when thinking about others reading their posts, listening to their podcasts or watching their videos, it’s easy to get overwhelmed when choosing the tools to use for creating web content.”
To combat this obstacle and make effective content marketing more accessible to all, Mansfield decided to create the annual “Web Content Creation Tools – Top Picks” award. Winners of the award are selected based on the features, functionality and ease-of-use of their content marketing creation solution.
“How do you know that these are the best content creation tools?” asks Mansfield. “Because after trying many similar solutions, these are the tools I use to create content for my own sites.”
The “Web Content Creation Tools – Top Picks” awards are given in eight categories, each one focusing on a different type of web content. The winners for each category in 2013 are:
Category: Websites and Blogs
Category: Downloadable Documents
Winner: Adobe Acrobat
Category: Social Media Updates
Category: E-Mail Marketing
Category: Online Courses
For more information on why each winner was selected, and for a list of runner-ups in each category, visit: http://www.mattaboutbusiness.com/web-content-creation-tools-top-picks-for-2013/
Matt Mansfield is a recognized expert in designing and implementing web content and e-mail marketing strategies that consistently drive targeted website traffic and increase sales.
Matt also creates powerful content to be used in online and e-mail marketing campaigns.
What if you had a glimpse into the future? What would you change today to plan for tomorrow? In reality, the future can be predicted and the best marketers already have their destination mapped out.
In 2012, the world of marketing underwent major changes. We saw the rise of Pinterest, several IPOs and acquisitions, an aggressive political ad war, Facebook’s 1 billionth user, and watched one Korean artist turn into a global phenomenon thanks to YouTube.
But what’s in store for 2013? Let our new guide serve as your navigation system into the world of marketing in 2013.
Now then, let’s gaze into the marketing crystal ball, and uncover what marketing will look like in 2013.
In addition, you’ll read predictions from industry leaders such as:
- Rand Fishkin, SEOmoz founder and CEO
- Brian Halligan, HubSpot co-founder and CEO
- David Meerman Scott, Best-Selling Author
- Greg Alexander, Sales Benchmark Index CEO
- Nick Johnson, Useful Social Media founder
Download Marketing Trends & Predictions 2013 & Beyond Now!
Ringing in a SOcial Network New Year 2013!
El Paso, Texas (PRWEB) January 04, 2013
DATAMARK Inc., a leading business process outsourcing firm headquartered in El Paso, Texas, has named its Top 10 Business Process Outsourcing Trends for 2013.
The evolution of mobile computing and social media continue to be major drivers behind the changing face of business process outsourcing and business process management. Other tech trends that will affect the industry over the next year include The Internet of Things and the collection and analysis of Big Data, which will be used to improve business processes.
Also, the geographic advantages of locating outsourced business processes in the U.S. means domestic outsourcing will repeat as a top trend for 2013.
Below are 5 of DATAMARK’s top BPO trends, in no particular order:
1. The opening of private app stores.
As workers connect through tablets and smartphones, enterprises will distribute custom and off-the-shelf apps through private app stores. BPO/ITOs will do the same, inviting clients to visit their private stores for apps that monitor business processes and collect useful data. Easier said than done, however. 2013 will be the year where IT departments begin to figure out hassle-free ways to distribute apps to clients, contractors and authorized partners.
2. Contact centers stay social 24/7/365.
A recent study by LinchpinSEO found that customers like to engage with their banks on social media on Sundays, a day when brick-and-mortar financial services are typically closed. Customer relationship managers will have to break away from this “closed for business” mindset and post in social media networks every day of the week, every time of day. Competitive BPOs will leverage global centers and customer-contact reps with multiple language skills to deliver 24/7/365 customer service via Facebook, Twitter and other channels, bringing some to clients some “weekend peace of mind.”
3. Gamification goes social.
As we mentioned last year, gamification—using game concepts to drive courses of action—will liven up boring, repetitive business processes, as well as deliver incentives for improvement. Good enough, but in 2013, gamification will stake a place on social networks. BPO workers will post their progress, improvements and rewards on internal social media channels, adding more fuel to the competitive fire across the organization.
4. Domestic outsourcing moves beyond anecdotes.
Whether it’s domestic outsourcing, insourcing, onshoring, ruralshoring or whatever term suits your fancy, some solid data on the trend will emerge in 2013. Outsourcing business processes in the U.S. (and nearshore to Mexico and Canada) will be an attractive option as growing wages in traditional outsourcing locales such as India and China make the U.S. more competitive destination. Organizations will recognize the many benefits of being geographically close to target markets.
5. BPO makes a run for the border.
Mexico will continue to be an attractive business process outsourcing destination over the coming year. This is in part because of the advantages delivered by geographic proximity, but also because the Mexico of 2013 is much different from the Mexico of 1994. Statistics from the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) show Mexico is steadily improving in many rankings, including labor productivity growth, infrastructure spending, post-secondary education enrollment and broadband access. The headline-making cartel war, while still a concern, has spared multinational business activity.
For the full article, read “10 Business Process Outsourcing Trends to Watch in 2013.”
DATAMARK, Inc. is a leading business process outsourcing company specializing in high-volume digital mailroom management, document processing and document management services for Fortune 500 firms and other large organizations. Headquartered in El Paso, Texas, DATAMARK employs nearly 2,200 people in its U.S., Mexico and India facilities. For more information, visit http://www.DATAMARK.net
Tags: 2013, Big Data, BPO Trends, Business Process Management, Facebook, Mobile Computing, Outsourcing, Outsourcing Trends, PRWEB, Social Media, Social Media Networks, Tech Trends, Technology, Twitter
Happy New Year from the SO! What SOcial team!
SO! What? A SOcial Media Company. Engage. Connect. SOcialize
Located in Vancouver, British Columbia.
Wade Brannon, owner of the Pigtails & Crewcuts franchise
Roswell, Georgia (PRWEB) December 30, 2012
According to the experts, business growth will continue in 2013. A report from the National Association for Business Economics predicts the economy will expand by 2.1 percent in 2013, compared to 2.2 percent in 2012. When it comes to franchise businesses, a similar scenario is taking shape, with a 1.4 percent growth projected, compared to a 1.5 percent increase in 2012, according to the International Franchise Association. Franchises, which account for 3.4 percent of the GDP, are expected to add 162,000 jobs to the economy before 2014.
Any growth is good, according to Wade Brannon, president and owner of the children’s hair salon franchise Pigtails & Crewcuts, based in Atlanta, Georgia, which has more than 30 locations across the country. But Brannon warns business owners that as the economy continues to improve, the hard work has just begun. “It appears we’ve weathered the worst of the storm, and for most of us business owners it’s been a humbling experience,” says Brannon, who formerly served as the senior vice president of Heavenly Ham, which he helped grow to more than 200 locations in the United States before it was sold in 2002. “Now that we’re starting to see some consistent growth, it’s more important than ever to capture that momentum and take your business to the next level.”
Brannon shared the following resolutions that every business owner should make in 2013.
1. Take control. One of the best things about owning your own business is it’s yours. It’s easy to forget that during day-to-day operations. As you move into 2013, don’t just be a business owner, act like a business owner. Commit to making decisions that are best for your business.
2. Ignore the doomsday hype. Between the debt ceiling and the fiscal cliff, 2012 has been rife with panicky buzzwords. There’s no telling what doomsday scenarios will crop up in 2013. Whatever those situations are, keep your nose to the grindstone and move your eyes away from the television. Focus on the important tasks at hand and don’t seek out additional worries.
3. Do less with more. In business, the beginning is always the most challenging. Once your workplace is up and running, adding to the existing framework can actually get easier. Consider opening a second, third or even fifth location. With just a little more effort, you may be able to multiply your returns.
4. Distinguish yourself. You’ve committed to running your own business, now take it seriously and succeed. Research needs in the community that your business can fill. Talk to your clients and ask if they’re satisfied with what you’re offering. Really listen to their feedback and apply it towards building your own successful brand—one that is unique from any other.
5. Promote, promote, promote. Every business owner should be active on social media. With so many choices out there—Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.—business owners have access to a constantly expanding audience. Update your status frequently, tweet specials, blog about your business and remind people of the ways that you can help them out.
6. Give back to your community. Without the support of your community, your business truly is nothing. Give back in the best way you can, whether it’s donating products for an auction, serving on a board or simply volunteering your time. Not only is this a feel-good thing to do, it also helps make your business more visible and introduces you to people you might not otherwise meet.
7. Delegate. Running a business is no small task, and it’s important to know that you’re not alone. Make lists of areas where you excel and areas where you don’t. Then, figure out if there’s a way to hand off duties to someone else, whether it’s an employee or a subcontractor. Business owners are naturally doers, so delegating can be one of the most challenging tasks. But since it frees you up to follow your true talents, it can also be one of the most rewarding.
8. Be consistent. Whether you’re a franchise, a large business or a mom-and-pop store, your customers all want the same thing: consistency. Devise a business protocol and work to ensure that you and your employees are on the same page. Your branding, messaging, services, products and even your success depend on consistency.
9. Know your numbers. How can you strive to do better if you don’t know where you stand now? Data is the lifeblood of your business. Know it. Study it. Understand it. Set goals to improve upon it. And if this isn’t an area where you excel, find someone who does and bring him or her on board to help develop your 2013 success plan.
Tags: 2013, Blog, Branding, Business Growth, Business Owner, Consistency, Consistent, Facebook, Message, National Association for Business Economics, Pinterest, Products, Promote, PRWEB, services, Social Media, Status, Success Plan, Successful Brand, Tweet Specials, Twitter
- Good evening #SOWhatSOcial folks! "Never tell me the sky’s the limit when there are footprints on the moon." ~ Author Unknown 1 day ago
- #Quoteoftheday: "Remember, happiness doesn't depend on who you are or what you have; it depends solely on what... fb.me/1NJNe6eqr 3 days ago
- Are you on Instagram? SO are we! instagram.com/sowhatsoci #SOWhatSOcial fb.me/2xYQbBRvI 1 week ago
- Happy #SmallBusinessSaturday to all of my fellow #BusinessOwners! 1 week ago
- Our very own #MissSOcialize herself at the the #Vancouver #SuttonPlaceHotel's annual 'Home for the… instagram.com/p/hWXoFao0Cy/ 1 week ago
SO! What? SOcial Stats
- 32,401 hits
SO! What? Calendar
SO! What? SOcial Blogroll
- Our Latest Client : SiteMAX Systems November 27, 2013
- Infographic: 45 SOcial Media Stats of 2013 November 11, 2013
- Infographic: Halloween Costumes for Entrepreneurs October 31, 2013
- How to Market on LinkedIn [Infographic] October 15, 2013
- Infographic: The Rise of SOcial Media as a Profession October 3, 2013
- Millennials & SOcial Media = ? September 26, 2013
- Using SOcial Media For Lead Generation July 18, 2013
- Link Building Made Simple: FAQ’s on Link Building July 4, 2013
- Need Inspiration? July 1, 2013
- LinkedIn Marketing Solutions – Marketing to Mindset June 19, 2013
- Facebook Adds Searchable Hashtags June 12, 2013
- When Animals Take Over SOcial Media… June 11, 2013
- Could Your Staff Be Your Best Brand Advocates? June 8, 2013
- What Makes a Successful SOcial Media Campaign? June 5, 2013
- How to Create Five Fabulous Infographics in PowerPoint May 31, 2013
- What’s the Career Landscape for Women Right Now? May 30, 2013
- The Key to Building a Strong Online Reputation May 27, 2013
- Increase Shares, Tweets, Likes, and Pins to Fuel Search and Drive Engagement May 22, 2013
- When To Post On SOcial Media Networks? May 20, 2013
- Maximizing Return From Your Facebook Investment May 14, 2013
- How Do Men and Women Use SOcial Media Differently? May 13, 2013
- Effective “Big Data” Management = Successful Online Marketing May 8, 2013
- Why a SOcial CEO? May 7, 2013
- Are Your SOcial Media Analytics Working for You? May 6, 2013
- Facebook: Best Days to Post, Segmented By Industry May 5, 2013
- Did You Know 70% of Pinterest Engagement is Community Driven? May 2, 2013
- The New Heart of Marketing: Service May 1, 2013
- How to Increase Your Twitter Following? April 30, 2013
- 12 New Personality Types in SOcial Media April 24, 2013
- SOcial Media & Corporate Strategy: Changing Roadmaps and New Landscapes April 23, 2013
- Should You Use Twitter? This Flowchart Has The Answer! April 20, 2013
- Which Demographics Use SOcial Media? April 15, 2013
- How to Optimize Your SOcial Channels for Lead Generation April 10, 2013
- SO! What? SOcial Hits 3000 Likes on Facebook April 9, 2013
- How #Hashtags Work? April 9, 2013
- 10 Useless Things to Cut From Your Marketing April 8, 2013
- Are You The SOcial Media You Use? April 6, 2013
- ‘Old School’ SEO And The 5 New Rules To Follow April 4, 2013
- 5 Tips on Creating Great SOcial Media Channels April 2, 2013
- Inspirational Tuesday April 2, 2013
- The 4 C’s of SOcial Media April 1, 2013
- Five Steps to a Successful LinkedIn Company Page March 30, 2013
- R.I.P Steve Jobs March 27, 2013
- Infographics, Images, and the Value of Impressions: Why are Visual Features Vital to Social Marketing? March 26, 2013
- Rocking SOcial Media: Work Smarter, Not Harder March 25, 2013
- 50 Tried and True Social Insights From Real Marketers March 24, 2013
- SOcial Media Marketing World #SMMW13 March 23, 2013
- The Anatomy of Content Marketing: Infographic March 19, 2013
- Free Template: The Social Media Publishing Schedule March 18, 2013
SO! What? SOcial Top Posts & Pages
SO! What? SOcial Tags
SO! What? SOcial Category Cloud
SO! What? SOcial
SOcial Media is here to stay. It is today’s new word of mouth engine that drives customer awareness and decision making ability. Be involved in the conversation. Our expert team of SOcial media professionals at SO! What? SOcial Media provide total SOcial media solutions that meet your needs and generate a positive return on your investment.
SO! What? SOcial is a SOcial media marketing agency that specializes in search and SOcial media to connect and engage with your target market. A full service firm that helps connect with target markets develop healthy relationships and build engaging communities.
SO! What? We help companies’ better start, understand, leverage and join in relevant conversations happening all over the World Wide Web. Why? Because in doing so, we improve our client’s business and brand results.
✓SOcial Media Marketing
✓Marketing Strategy and Roadmap
✓SOcial Media Measurement
✓Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
✓SOcial Media Marketing Platform Integration
✓Digital and SOcial Media Advertising
✓SOcial Media Advertising
✓Online Contest and Sweepstakes
✓Fast Tracking SOcial Media Growth
✓Local Search Marketing
✓SOcial Media Monitoring and Analytics
✓Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
✓Custom SOcial Media Profile Development
What is Social Media?
SO! What? A SOcial Media Company. Engage. Connect. SOcialize
Located in Vancouver, British Columbia.
More information? Contact us: email@example.com
SO! What? Feature Posts
On March 7th, 2013, Dress for Success Vancouver will host IMPACT: An Event for Change, the organization’s annual major fundraising event. Once again, this year’s event will take place at the prestigious Rosewood Hotel Georgia. The evening presents a mix of philanthropy and entertainment – guests have the chance to win special door prizes, bid on exciting […]
B2B Marketing B2B Social Media BC Chapter of the American Marketing Association BCBusiness BrandYou Branding Professionals Brandixit | The Next Generation Branding Community BtoB Marketing Canadian Social Media Professionals [#CSMP] Content Strategy Digital Marketing Digital Media Group E-Commerce Network Ecommerce and Online Marketing Experts Enterprise Social 2.0 Future Trends Google Analytics Innovations in Social Media […]
Awards Gala & Networking Event! Join us on November 28, 2012 at this exciting awards evening as we reveal the Best Companies to Work for in BC 2012 winners. Network with 500+ business professionals and celebrate with the finalists and winners. Plus, hear John Herdman, head coach of the Canadian Olympic women’s soccer team speak on […]
City of Vancouver Completes Three-Year, $3-Million Overhaul of Website. Read: http://ow.ly/cRESY #Vancouver
SO! What? SOcial
- About Us
- SOcial Media
- SOcial Media Campaign
- SOcial Networking
- Content Creation
- SOcial Media
- SOcial News
- SOcial Media
- #SMWF N.America
- AllFacebook Marketing Conference 2012
- B.C. Awards Gala
- Content Marketing World 2012
- Digital Leaders USA
- Internet Summit 2012
- Mashable’s SOcial Good Summit
- Searchlove Boston
- SOcial Media Strategies Summit
- TDS North America 2012
- #SMSummit Las Vegas
- Apps World North America 2013
- MarketingSherpa’s Email Summit 2013
- PR News’ Digital PR Next Practices Summit
- Social Media Marketing World #SMMW13
- 2012 Events
- 2012 Webinar
- 2013 Events
- 2013 Webinar
- 3 Steps to Massive Traffic from YouTube
- Accelerate SMB Growth in 2013
- Best B2B Social Practices
- Debunking Mobile Research Myths
- Facebook Marketing Secrets
- Harnessing the Power of Online Networks
- How to Build Links, Get Rankings
- How to Grow Your LinkedIn Group
- Is Social Still Cool?
- LinkedIn and your Brand
- Marketing Goes Mobile – and Local
- Marketing on Social Networks
- Marketing with SlideShare
- Multi Content Funnel Marketing
- SEO and Internet Marketing in 2012
- Social Media and Marketing
- Social Media Monitoring #MSM12
- How to Prepare Your Brand for #SoLoMo
- Managing SOcially Integrated Channels
- Social Media & Organizational Change
- Visual Storytelling for Your PR Initiatives
SO! What? SOcial Top Rated
SO! What? Categories
SO! What? SOcial Top Clicks
- Our Latest Client : SiteMAX SystemsI am very happy to introduce our latest client SiteMAX Systems– welcome to team SOcialize! WHO WE ARE SITEMAX SYSTEMS INC. is focussed on providing web based software problem solving solutions to the construction companies in the industrial, residential, civil, and commercial sectors. Our approach is to use our knowledge of user applications and 40 […]
- Infographic: 45 SOcial Media Stats of 2013The social community online is growing daily. Are you looking at ways to better engage with your online community? This infographic created by Digital Insights goes into detail about social media numbers, stats, facts and figures for 2013. The key highlights from this infographic are: 74% of marketers believe Facebook is important for their lead […]
- Infographic: Halloween Costumes for EntrepreneursHappy Halloween!! I wanted to share this cheeky infographic created by Entrepreneur with you. What are you dressing up as this Halloween? Like SO! What? SOcial SOcial Media Marketing Agency Vancouver on Facebook or follow us on TwitterFiled under: INFOGRAPHIC Tagged: Entrepreneurs, Halloween, Holiday, Infographic
- How to Market on LinkedIn [Infographic]This infographic by mindflash.com showcases LinkedIn marketing. Some basic stats include: the fact that Linkedin has over 135 Million users worldwide, the average household income of a LinkedIn user is $109,000 and that 77% of LinkedIn users are 25 or older. Having a complete profile on LinkedIn is imperative as well as giving recommendations on skills […] […]
- Infographic: The Rise of SOcial Media as a ProfessionWithin the last few years, careers in social media have been recognized as value for companies wanting to connect with customers online. Offterpop, a social media marketing platform compiled data from a LinkedIn study where since 2010 there has been a 1,357 percent increase in social media marketing positions posted. Want to know more about the rise […]
- Millennials & SOcial Media = ?Did you know that over three quarters of 15-34 year olds knows as Generation Y log on to social media everyday? This infographic created by InSites Consulting discovered that 56 percent of respondents said they use social media as a way to communicating and sending private messages while 54 percent use it to kill time. 92 percent […]
- Using SOcial Media For Lead GenerationSocial media can be an effective lead generation tool for your business. This infographic created by Wishpod goes into detail about how Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest; the top social networks when used right can help your business grow with new leads and attract new customers. Facebook, the largest social network in the world […]
- Link Building Made Simple: FAQ’s on Link BuildingLink building made simple: FAQ’s on link building Webcast Date: July 16th, 2013 1:00 EDT (10:00 PDT) Speaker: Jon Ball, Page One Power Quality inbound links are essential to get the best page rankings. But where and how do you get started with link building? Join us for this LIVE webcast to learn the answers […]
- Need Inspiration?What quote best inspires you? Leave yours in the comments section below! Filed under: #socialmedia Tagged: Famous Quotes, Inspiration, Motivation, Quotes
- LinkedIn Marketing Solutions – Marketing to MindsetThis #LinkedInBC event held at the Vancouver Convention Centre on Tuesday June 18, 2013 was designed for marketing leaders, and provided an robust overview of marketing in the digital sphere from industry professionals and information on how LinkedIn Marketing Solutions can be a critical part of your company’s digital marketing mix. Leah Sparks an Account [… […]