- Social Media and Marketing: March 5 & 7, 2013
- March 5, 2013 9:00 am
- March 5, 2013 12:00 pm
- Online vie Elluminate
How to Use Social Media the Genuine Contact Way
Social media marketing is a must-do for small business owners. Through your online interactions, you can build a following of people who value what you say and what you have to offer, developing relationships and a level of trust you would otherwise never be able to create. Social media marketing, when done the Genuine Contact Way, gives you the opportunity to find and express your voice authentically.
Skill and Capacity Building
You will leave this experiential, interactive and educational online workshop equipped with:
- A clear understanding of what social media marketing is beneficial for, and what it is not.
- Understanding the benefits of social media for your business in today’s competitive marketplace.
- Learning to set yourself apart with easy to implement exciting giveaways and unique content.
- Developing a strategy for building a community of people who love what you have to offer.
- Discovering your voice and the key messages you need to share with the world to attract the perfect customer.
- Creating a plan for your ongoing social media marketing efforts, including a practical schedule for your social media efforts.
LINK: Register Here