Now in its 3rd year, #SMWF N.America is set to return to New York on November 27th & 28th as a two day conference providing top-level strategic advice and social media marketing insight around customer engagement, manage brand perceptions, empower employees and open new un-tapped audiences through diverse social media channels.
#SMWF N.America will focus on high-level workshop content, facilitating seamless networking experiences and breaking down barriers, ensuring our delegates can connect and collaborate with each other in an environment that’s wholly conducive to forging valuable partnerships.
2012 SPEAKERS INCLUDE
What will you learn:
• How to integrating social media for a successful marketing strategy
• Using social media for brand building
• Engagement with customers though mobile social media and apps
• How to maximise the potential of location based marketing
• Social Shopping - new influencers, voucher offers and real time social shopping
• Social TV – how social media is changing the way we interact with the TV
• Social CRM – internal social media, community building and management
• Best practices for delivering PR campaigns across multiple Social Media platforms
• The Socialisation of the Internet with the impact of social credits and the open graph approach
Via #SMWF N.America