Join 1,000 fellow marketers at the mega-conference designed to inspire and empower you with social media marketing ideas—brought to you by Social Media Examiner.
You’ll rub shoulders with the biggest names and brands in social media, soak up countless tips and new strategies, and enjoy extensive networking opportunities in San Diego, California.
This is a historic opportunity for you to connect face-to-face with the top social media marketing experts while breaking bread with like-minded peers from around the globe.
Here’s what’s in store for you:
Networking: Make new connections at the opening-night networking party held at the historic San Diego Natural History Museum and extensive structured networking opportunities.
Fun: Cruise San Diego Bay at night while networking on the 1000-person Inspiration Hornblower private yacht.
You’ll pick from 49 expert-led sessions covering social media tactics to content creation to social strategy. Plus, hear from brands such as Sony Electronics, Ebay, Walmart, Cisco, Zappos.com, Sharpie, Petco, Dell, Whole Foods, SAP, Citrix, Dun & Bradstreet, Caterpillar, Taylormade and San Diego Zoo.
This is just a sampling of what’s in store for you at Social Media Marketing World in San Diego on April 7, 8 and 9, 2013.
What makes this event different?
Beyond meeting friendly social media pros who are at the top of their game, here’s what makes Social Media Marketing World unique:
- Highly valuable, pitch-free content—our trademark at Social Media Examiner.
- Extensive networking opportunities—you’ll make priceless professional connections because we built this event to include networking after keynotes and lunch, and catered evening events at the historic San Diego Natural History Museum and aboard the largest private yacht in Southern California.
- San Diego waterfront in early April—while much of the country is thawing out, you’ll enjoy a land and sea experience in sunny San Diego at the bayside San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina.
- First-class conference experience—from the moment you arrive on Sunday, you’ll be provided for at every turn. You’ll never be left wondering what to do or where to go.
- Vacation opportunity—if you’ve never visited America’s Finest City, why not come early to San Diego and make a vacation out of it? Beaches, surfing, the world-famous San Diego Zoo, SeaWorld, LEGOLAND, San Diego Safari Park and tons more.
Register for Social Media Marketing World #SMMW13 NOW!