Toronto, Ontario (PRWEB) September 12, 2012
Digital natives are those people who grew up with technology as a part of their daily lives while people who didn’t grow up with it are known as digital immigrants. A recent Tellwut online poll found that 40% of users now spend five or more hours a day online with 17% claiming ten or more hours on average.
With the rise of social media and the availability of smart phones, tablets and laptops, we now tweet to our friends and update our Facebook status while watching our favorite show and browsing a blog. The same poll found that 44% of North Americans change the media they are focused on multiple times an hour. When the question was asked about the importance of the information being consumed, 37% thought that there was too much useless information, while slightly more, (39%) felt that even if they weren’t interested in a certain piece, someone else would be.
The emergence of the digital native generation is changing the perception of being online as an anti-social behavior. When asked how they felt about people using technology in social situations, 51% of voters stated they thought people used it too much and used it to convey too much personal information, such as on Facebook statuses. On the other hand, 32% of those polled felt that although people did use social media more than before, it wasn’t a problem as it’s a common part of society now. When asked if spending ‘too much time on the internet’ was causing problems in a relationship only 16% of the respondents said yes while more than half, 52%, said there was no issue.
When asked if they should be perhaps doing something more productive with their time, 47% of respondents replied ‘Yes’. However, with Apple now becoming the most valuable company in US history; be you a Digital Native or a Digital Immigrant, multitasking with multi-media technology is set to become the norm.
Tellwut is an online survey company providing a unique mix of both private business survey packages and an open opinion poll forum. The open forum provides voters the opportunity to vote on, or post surveys, offering online users a unique combination of survey software and a rewards program, coupled with a social network element that will facilitate dialogue, argument and conversation across an infinite number of subjects. Tellwut’s business application allows companies, associations, researchers, students to send their own private surveys or canvass the tellwut voter base.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/9/prweb9847838.htm
Tags: Digital Immigrants, Digital Natives, Facebook Status, laptops, Multi-Media Technology, Multitasking, North Americas, Online Survey, Smart Phones, Social Situations, tablets, Technology, Tellwut Online Poll
Ottawa, ON (PRWEB) September 01, 2012
Buy Real Marketing, a company specialized in web 2.0 business applications and social media marketing, recommends the micro-blogging social network Twitter as complement to businesses’ customer service. Customer service through a social media coordinator is an integral requirement to improve online presence especially on most trafficked social networks like Twitter and Facebook.
Comparing Twitter to Facebook, Buy Real Marketing consider Twitter to be the best marketing extension to help reach out to customers because of its real-time network. Clients can ask questions about services, process or just clarify details about the company and they can be answered right away.
“Buy Real Marketing receives more queries on Twitter than on our customer support channels. It is easy to filter and more convenient in resolving issues that are recurring because it’s public and all our clients have access to the answers,” explains Grace Arreza, Social Media Coordinator for Buy Real Marketing.
The internet marketing company always has the customers in mind for every design, content and function. It is proper to make use of a channel that is accessible and more convenient to customers; especially that Buy Real Marketing also offers services under the particular social network. “Offering Twitter followers requires us to know the full potential of the network so we can provide our clients strategies and other marketing information through the Buy Real Marketing blog,” says JP Bisson, Managing Director for Buy Real Marketing.
The company offers social media marketing services focused on providing Twitter followers, YouTube views, Vimeo views and SoundCloud plays. Their customer support is available 24/7 and services are offered with a 100% Money Back Guarantee, which time and again proves their mantra of giving only the best quality to offer clients.
To know more about the company’s services, visit their website at http://www.buyrealmarketing.com or contact them at 1-877-435-5955.
Buy Real Marketing is owned by Clicking Labs. Clicking Labs is a well established internet marketing company founded in 2010 by Jean-Patrick Bisson, Diana Quartin and Jonathan Kennedy. The company specializes in driving search marketing and social media traffic, social web app development and conversion optimization. Each product or service specifically helps small/medium website owners increase online visibility and improve online sales.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/9/prweb9848558.htm
East Northport,NY (PRWEB) August 23, 2012
YellowPagesGoesGreen.org, a massive business directory website at the forefront of the environmentally-conscious “Green” movement, is proud to announce the successful release of their own in-house developed, fully functional Application (“App”), now available for Apple-branded digital devices such as the iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad. Joining the previously-released Google Android version, which has already established itself, this new Apple-specific App is now available for free download via Apple’s iTunes Store.
“This new App for iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad puts the power of the Yellow Pages in the palms of users’ hands, allowing them to forego wasteful print books and instead conveniently search through over 28.5 million individual business listings throughout both the United States and Canada from the comfort of their preferred digital device. For environmentally-minded consumers, YellowPagesGoesGreen.org and these new innovative applications are clearly the perfect match” said Michael Keegan, CEO of the digital media company Yellow Pages Directory Inc.
“Search and browse through millions of businesses located in both the United States and Canada, with GPS directions to navigate the business of choice; even upload your own business listing. Never before has the public had such a comprehensive solution to their emanding needs” he added.
The Apple App Store first opened in April of 2003, and as of June, 2012, there are over 635,000 third-party applications available for download for users of the iPod Touch, iPhone, and iPad. The total number of apps downloaded as of March, 2012, is over 25 billion; clearly, the addition of YPGG to such a high-traffic digital destination will only serve to highlight its prestigious profile allowing millions of Apple users to see what the app can being to the table.
Paper-based business directories waste tons of paper every single year, countless trees are cut down and destroyed to create, resulting in phone books rotting in landfills, harmful pollution released into the atmosphere, and overall environmental decimation to our fragile planet.
“For consumers who take both environmentalism and fast, practical business solutions seriously, there’s really only one answer- forgo antiquated and wasteful print phone directories and embrace the new technology of the YellowPagesGoesGreen.org, it’s web site, and mobile applications for both Apple or Android devices, keeping the solution to your business needs both cutting-edge and green at the same time,” added Keegan.
About Yellow Pages Directory Inc.,
As owner of both YellowPagesGoesGreen.org and PaperlessPetition.org, offers an environmentally-friendly Web-based alternative to paper telephone directories while providing a simple and convenient mechanism for customers to opt out from the receipt of printed yellow books. Both web sites have been instrumental in promoting opt-out awareness across the United States over the past several years, allowing users to reduce their own environmental footprints in the process. Yellow Pages Directory Inc. has also taken steps to reduce its own impact on the environment through the use of the most up-to-date and energy-efficient web-hosting services available.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/android-iphone-itunes/mobile-apps/prweb9833430.htm
Tags: Apple, Cutting Edge Business, energy-efficient web-hosting services, Environmentally Friendly Web Based, GPS Directons, GPS Navigation, Green Business, Michael Keegan CEO Yellow Pages Directory Inc., Mobile Application for Android, Mobile Application for Apple, New Technology, PaperlessPetition.org, Upload Business Listing, Yellow Pages App, YellowPagesGoesGreen.org, YPGG
- Comments Leave a Comment
- Categories App, Apple iPad, Apple iPhone, Apple iPod, Apple iTunes Store, Apple-specific App, Application (APP), Business Directory, Google Android Version, iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, iTunes Store, New Media, New Technology, Online Media, PR Web, Press Release, Technology, YellowPagesGoesGreen.org
SAN DIEGO, Aug. 16, 2012
SAN DIEGO, Aug. 16, 2012 /PRNewswire/ — Sony introduced today Reader™
(PRS-T2), a light and thin 6″ eReader with an enhanced, intuitive touch screen
optimized for long-term reading and the most natural, immersive reading
experience. Available in three colors – white, red or matte black – Reader
offers new social features and a simplified and intuitively designed home
The most natural, intuitive eReading experience
The glare-free, E-Ink® Pearl V220 touch screen has been enhanced for optimal
long-term reading. It now features intuitive touch, more paper-like page
turns, improved continuous page turns and a smoother zoom in and out. The new
device features an improved default book layout and makes it easier to
organize and find books. The device has two English language and four
translation dictionaries built-in and provides up to two months battery life
(with wireless off) and 2GB of storage. Readers can swipe a finger to turn a
page, zoom in and out by pinching fingers together or apart or write notes on
the page or highlight text with a finger or the supplied stylus. Users can
also choose from eight font sizes and seven font styles.
Share content wherever you are
The device includes new Facebook® and Evernote® features. Consumers now have
the ability to post a short passage from books purchased from Reader™ Store to
Facebook directly from the device along with the book cover, author and title.
For the first time, Reader is combining features from Evernote to allow users
to save their favorite web content to enjoy any time. Evernote’s Web Clipper
allows saving content with a click, and pages saved with Evernote Clearly are
optimized for Reader’s crisp E-Ink display. Favorite passages can also be
annotated on Reader and saved back to Evernote for viewing later on any
smartphone, tablet or PC.
Books at your fingertips from Reader Store and Public Library System
With built-in Wi-Fi®, Reader PRS-T2 offers consumers more access to books
anytime and anywhere. Sony continues to offer its popular and
critically-acclaimed public library lending feature by offering patrons with a
valid library card the ability to easily and conveniently borrow free e-books
wirelessly from over 15,000 public libraries in the US via an intuitive,
simple-to-use dedicated icon on the device.
Beyond borrowing free books from public libraries, book lovers can also
continue to access and download thousands of e-books, newspapers and magazines
from Reader™ Store directly to the device using a Wi-Fi connection. Reader
Store now offers a web-based Store, giving consumers more freedom to read the
content they love, anytime and anywhere. Reader Store accounts are now
accessible from most web browsers, and sign-in and purchase can be done
without having to install any software to a computer. The web store officially
supports the latest browsers on Windows® and Mac® operating systems, including
Internet Explorer®, Safari®, Chrome™ and Firefox®. Any book purchased via web
browser will be waiting in the user’s Reader library, ready to be read.
As part of Sony’s collaboration with Pottermore and the Pottermore Shop (the
exclusive home of the Harry Potter eBooks), Sony will offer a voucher to
redeem against the first eBook in the Harry Potter series, Harry Potter and
the Sorcerer’s Stone, for free. The voucher can be redeemed at the Pottermore
Shop following purchase of the matte black Reader PRS-T2.
Reader PRS-T2 is available for order now for about $129 at Sony Stores and
online at http://store.sony.com and other authorized retailers nationwide.
Accessories for Reader include a Cover and a Cover with light, for about $35
and $50 respectively.
For more information please visit http://www.sony.com/news.
SOURCE: Sony Electronics
Tags: 2GB, Battery Life, Black, Books, Chrome™, E-Ink® Pearl V220, Easy to Organize, Evernote's Web Clipper, Evernote®, Facebook, Firefox®., Internet Explorer®, New Device, Online Reading, Reader™ (PRS-T2), Reading Technology, Red, Safari®, Social Features, Sony Electronics, Technology, Three Colours, Touch Screen, White, Wi-Fi
MENLO PARK, Calif., Aug. 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/
Badgeville, The Behavior Platform and global gamification leader, today announced the launch of a revolutionary Customer Community, which rewards both customers and employees for sharing ideas and engaging with each other. Powered by Badgeville’s award-winning gamification platform, the community not only offers resources for customers to connect, it also features cutting-edge gamification experiences to highlight community experts and the members who are most engaged.
The community, which has been in beta with Badgeville Founding Members, today opens to Badgeville’s fast-growing community of over 175 customers around the globe. Exclusive to the Customer Community provides a modern, fully interactive resource to share and exchange best practices around gamification and leverage tools and techniques to optimize their own engagement programs.
“The new community is inspiring. I can learn how to get the most out of Badgeville by seeing how other clients are using the tool, exploring the knowledge base, or asking questions. Furthermore, it gives me a voice in shaping the documentation and product.” — Timothy Ponce, Senior Product Manager, Recyclebank
“I enjoy the unique ability to share stories about business objectives, strategies and outcomes. I am really interested to learn how different clients leverage specific aspects of the Badgeville platform and to share our own scenarios. It’s such a learning platform, I expect some interesting exchanges.” — Stephen Duke, CEO, George Mobile
Since Badgeville’s customers span from B2C to B2B to B2E, and from mid-sized startups to large global enterprises, the amount of collaboration across these disparate industries is extremely rare and highly valuable to clients. It is also invaluable to Badgeville’s product team for real-time feature feedback and ultimately inspiring additions to the product roadmap based on client needs.
Badgeville (www.badgeville.com), The Behavior Platform, is the leading provider of gamification and social engagement solutions for world-class businesses, enabling companies in virtually every industry to influence and measure user behavior. Companies and organizations from across the globe are using our award-winning Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution to increase customer loyalty, user engagement and employee performance. With 175 customers, Badgeville brings Game Mechanics, Reputation Mechanics, and Social Mechanics to world-class companies including Deloitte, EMC, Universal Music, Samsung, CA Technologies, Dell, Bell Media, NBC, The Active Network, and Recyclebank. Founded in 2010, Badgeville is based in Menlo Park, Calif. And has offices in New York and Europe. Follow @Badgeville to learn more.
SOURCE: PR Newswire
Tags: B2C to B2B to B2E, Badgeville, Badgeville customers, developers, global gamification leader, HR managers, including marketers, IT leaders, learning executives, product managers, The Behavior Platform
ANN ARBOR, Mich., Aug. 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/
The recognized world leader in pizza delivery continues its image makeover and focus on self-improvement. Domino’s Pizza (NYSE:DPZ) today announced plans to bring the art and skill of pizza-making front and center with the release of its new ‘Pizza Theater’ store design.
After years of development and concept testing, the Domino’s Pizza store of the future will have its pizza-making artists on display as they hand-toss (emphasis on the “toss”!) fresh dough and custom-make customers’ orders.
Depending on square footage availability, the new store design allows flexibility for a number of features otherwise unheard of when it comes to the “traditional” Domino’s Pizza store. Some features include a comfortable lobby, open-area viewing of the food preparation process, including a step platform for children to see the action, and the ability to order from a kiosk and track carryout orders electronically. The stores will also feature chalk boards to allow customers to express their creativity or to leave feedback for the store team members.
Some stores may feature a number of “grab and go” items, from salads and milk to cookies and mini dessert parfaits, in-store dining, and big screen televisions. Nearly a dozen of these concept stores have been built throughout the U.S., from Las Vegas, Nev., to Gulfport, Miss., so far this year.
The design concept is complemented by a new, single-tile logo – marking a significant change in the branding of the 52-year-old company.
“Everything started to come together in 2008, when we recognized the real need to change,” said Russell Weiner, Domino’s Pizza chief marketing officer. “We began to expand our menu, develop a whole new recipe for our pizza and come up with new, breakthrough ways to talk about our brand with consumers. We began to interact with customers in innovative ways through technology, mobile devices and social media.
“The next step in this process is to build the store of the future, featuring new store signage and a simple, visually striking logo – because we believe Domino’s has become an iconic global brand that is instantly recognizable,” Weiner continued. “We’d like to reach the point where we’re as recognized as the Nike Swoosh or the Golden Arches.”
All new stores built in the U.S. and a number of countries around the world will feature the new logo and key components of the new design. The company will also only allow existing stores that have undergone major updates and remodeling to use the new logo signage.
“The best way to signal that there’s something new on the inside is to create something new on the outside,” Weiner said.
The new logo will appear in Domino’s marketing materials beginning in October.
About Domino’s Pizza®
Founded in 1960, Domino’s Pizza is the recognized world leader in pizza delivery. Domino’s is listed on the NYSE under the symbol “DPZ.” As of the second quarter of 2012, through its global footprint primarily made up of locally-owned and operated franchises, Domino’s operated a network of 9,924 franchised and Company-owned stores in the United States and over 70 international markets. During the second quarter of 2012, Domino’s had global retail sales of nearly $1.7 billion, comprised of over $808 million domestically and nearly $865 million internationally. Domino’s Pizza had global retail sales of over $6.9 billion in 2011, comprised of over $3.4 billion domestically and over $3.5 billion internationally. In May 2011, Pizza Today named Domino’s its “Chain of the Year” for the second straight year – making the company a three-time overall winner, and the first pizza delivery company to receive the honor in back-to-back years. In 2011, Domino’s was ranked #1 in Forbes Magazine’s “Top 20 Franchises for the Money” list.
SOURCE: Domino’s Pizza, PRNewswire
ATLANTA, Ga. (PRWEB) August 11, 2012
Excitement is building for the release of the new Apple iPhone 5. According to a very recent Reuter’s news report, Sharp who is the maker of the iPhone screens has just started shipping new 4 inch screens to factories in China for their final assembly into an iPhone. Product shipments could start as early as September but more likely the formal roll-out could come in October or November as dealers inventories begin to fill for the official fall launch.
Besides a new larger 4 inch screen, to stay competitive with the larger format Androids, it’s speculated that the cost of a new iPhone could be as much as $800. This is a sizable investment and along with that investment a buyer should consider taking steps to protect it from loss.
According to a New York Daily News report “half of the 16,000 robberies in the first 10 months of 2011 involved technological devices, and that iPhones account for over 70 percent of all stolen cell phones on subways and buses.” The new phone will be like walking around with $800 in your pocket, and thieves will target device owners. But there is more than the issue of theft to worry about; there is water damage, breakage due to drops out of purses and pockets without the owner’s awareness.
More and more people now use the iPhone as their primary device to access the Internet, and it is their main way to stay connected to friends, family, work, play and business. For these consumers, insurance is key to avoiding the downtime from a phone loss. Protect Your Bubble iPhone insurance policies cover mechanical breakdowns, accidental damage, liquid damage, loss or theft, next day replacement, and more for $7.99 per month.
The best way to avoid the headache of a smart phone loss (and a very easy, sensible step to take) is to buy a low cost insurance policy to cover such losses. Mobile gadget insurance brand, Protect Your Bubble, offers affordable and comprehensive iPhone insurance that provides coverage for unexpected events like theft, accidental damage, loss and breakdowns outside of the manufacturer’s warranty period.
To see how much it will cost to insure your iPhone, smart phone or tablet, visit ProtectYourBubble.com and enter your information in the quote window. There’s no obligation.
About Protect Your Bubble
Protect Your Bubble is a specialty insurance brand, offering insurance for gadgets, pets and travel – all for today’s modern consumer.
- Gadget – Smartphone and tablet insurance covers loss, theft and water damage and consumers will receive a replacement device in 24 hours. Home gadget warranties provide coverage for mechanical breakdown and accidental damage for laptops, game consoles and cameras as well as mechanical breakdown for appliances, televisions, desktop computers, home theater systems and more.
- Pet – Plans provide up to 90 percent reimbursement for covered vet charges for eligible accidents, illnesses, hereditary conditions and behavioral treatments and alternative therapies. They allow owners to visit any licensed vet in the country. Additionally, annual deductible options start at $100 which only need to be met once per plan year.
- Travel – Plans provide a variety of coverage for single and multi-trip options including cancellation, interruption, medical/dental, baggage, rental car and much more like 24/7 emergency services including, consult a doctor, roadside assistance, restaurant reservations and even set up tee times through their concierge services.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Protect Your Bubble is available online, via mobile app or phone, allowing consumers to understand, buy and, most importantly, protect what enriches their lives. Find Protect Your Bubble USA on Facebook or Twitter (@PYBUSA) or visit http://www.protectyourbubble.com for more information or to get a two-minute quote today.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/8/prweb9776417.htm
SOURCE: PRWEB.COM Newswire
Samsung says not considering buying RIM or BlackBerry license. Read: http://ow.ly/cRUNF #Samsung #BlackBerry #Rim
- Testing SOcial Signals | SO! What? SOcial. bit.ly/V8WHUi #SEO #SEM 8 hours ago
- @CGZatSoMazi You too! Happy #FF! 8 hours ago
- What is Content Marketing? bit.ly/VnxtFl #ContentMarketing #SOWhatSOcial 8 hours ago
- Effective Marketing: Press Release Distribution is Key to SEO Success | SO! What? SOcial. bit.ly/10QRtll #SEO #PressRelease 8 hours ago
- Top 10 Failed SOcial Media Sites | SO! What? SOcial. bit.ly/W3LCoP #SMM #DigitalMedia 8 hours ago
- Increase Shares, Tweets, Likes, and Pins to Fuel Search and Drive Engagement bit.ly/13PJcuh #SOcialSharing #Engagement 1 day ago
- @CGZatSoMazi Thanks for the #retweet! Happy #Friday :D 1 day ago
- The State of Travel Blogging 2013 | SO! What? SOcial. bit.ly/10LFCVx #ContentMarketing #Blogging 1 day ago
- @21stCenturySMM Great to hear that! Love your stuff too! What are your plans for the #weekend? #FF #SOWhatSOcial 1 day ago
- RT @21stCenturySMM: @SOWhatSOcial_ Very welcome! You are one of my faves! #FF @SoWhatSOcial_ 1 day ago
Connect with US!
SO! What? Calender
SO! What? SOcial Blogroll
- Increase Shares, Tweets, Likes, and Pins to Fuel Search and Drive Engagement May 22, 2013
- When To Post On SOcial Media Networks? May 20, 2013
- Maximizing Return From Your Facebook Investment May 14, 2013
- How Do Men and Women Use SOcial Media Differently? May 13, 2013
- Effective “Big Data” Management = Successful Online Marketing May 8, 2013
- Why a SOcial CEO? May 7, 2013
- Are Your SOcial Media Analytics Working for You? May 6, 2013
- Facebook: Best Days to Post, Segmented By Industry May 5, 2013
- Did You Know 70% of Pinterest Engagement is Community Driven? May 2, 2013
- The New Heart of Marketing: Service May 1, 2013
- How to Increase Your Twitter Following? April 30, 2013
- 12 New Personality Types in SOcial Media April 24, 2013
- SOcial Media & Corporate Strategy: Changing Roadmaps and New Landscapes April 23, 2013
- Should You Use Twitter? This Flowchart Has The Answer! April 20, 2013
- Which Demographics Use SOcial Media? April 15, 2013
- How to Optimize Your SOcial Channels for Lead Generation April 10, 2013
- SO! What? SOcial Hits 3000 Likes on Facebook April 9, 2013
- How #Hashtags Work? April 9, 2013
- 10 Useless Things to Cut From Your Marketing April 8, 2013
- Are You The SOcial Media You Use? April 6, 2013
- Multi-Channel Marketing Best Practices with PRNewswire April 5, 2013
- ‘Old School’ SEO And The 5 New Rules To Follow April 4, 2013
- 5 Tips on Creating Great SOcial Media Channels April 2, 2013
- Inspirational Tuesday April 2, 2013
- The 4 C’s of SOcial Media April 1, 2013
- Five Steps to a Successful LinkedIn Company Page March 30, 2013
- R.I.P Steve Jobs March 27, 2013
- Infographics, Images, and the Value of Impressions: Why are Visual Features Vital to Social Marketing? March 26, 2013
- Rocking SOcial Media: Work Smarter, Not Harder March 25, 2013
- 50 Tried and True Social Insights From Real Marketers March 24, 2013
- SOcial Media Marketing World #SMMW13 March 23, 2013
- The Anatomy of Content Marketing: Infographic March 19, 2013
- Free Template: The Social Media Publishing Schedule March 18, 2013
- Happy St. Patrick’s Day! March 17, 2013
- Is SOcial Media Bad For Your Phone? March 16, 2013
- SOcial Media Networks 2013 March 14, 2013
- Marketing Metrics & Analytics Guide March 13, 2013
- Webinar: How to Use Pinterest for Your Business March 12, 2013
- Tweet Cheat Sheet: How to Increase Your Engagement March 11, 2013
- Spring Forward 2013 March 9, 2013
- How to Attract Customers with Twitter & Vine March 8, 2013
- The Women of SOcial Media March 7, 2013
- The Art of SOcial Selling March 4, 2013
- Dress for Success Vancouver March 3, 2013
- Happy Weekend! March 2, 2013
- SOcial MEowDia Explained February 28, 2013
- The Tweets From The Top February 27, 2013
- SO! What? SOcial Hits 2000 Likes on Facebook February 27, 2013
- Attack of the Customers February 26, 2013
SO! What? SOcial Top Posts & Pages
SO! What? SOcial Tags
SO! What? SOcial Category Cloud
SO! What? SOcial Posts I Like
SO! What? Feature Posts
On March 7th, 2013, Dress for Success Vancouver will host IMPACT: An Event for Change, the organization’s annual major fundraising event. Once again, this year’s event will take place at the prestigious Rosewood Hotel Georgia. The evening presents a mix of philanthropy and entertainment – guests have the chance to win special door prizes, bid on exciting […]
B2B Marketing B2B Social Media BC Chapter of the American Marketing Association BCBusiness BrandYou Branding Professionals Brandixit | The Next Generation Branding Community BtoB Marketing Canadian Social Media Professionals [#CSMP] Content Strategy Digital Marketing Digital Media Group E-Commerce Network Ecommerce and Online Marketing Experts Enterprise Social 2.0 Future Trends Google Analytics Innovations in Social Media […]
Awards Gala & Networking Event! Join us on November 28, 2012 at this exciting awards evening as we reveal the Best Companies to Work for in BC 2012 winners. Network with 500+ business professionals and celebrate with the finalists and winners. Plus, hear John Herdman, head coach of the Canadian Olympic women’s soccer team speak on […]
City of Vancouver Completes Three-Year, $3-Million Overhaul of Website. Read: http://ow.ly/cRESY #Vancouver
SO! What? SOcial Top Rated
SO! What? Categories
SO! What? SOcial Top Clicks
SO! What? SOcial
SOcial Media is here to stay. It is today’s new word of mouth engine that drives customer awareness and decision making ability. Be involved in the conversation. Our expert team of SOcial media professionals at SO! What? SOcial Media provide total SOcial media solutions that meet your needs and generate a positive return on your investment.
SO! What? SOcial is a SOcial media marketing agency that specializes in search and SOcial media to connect and engage with your target market. A full service firm that helps connect with target markets develop healthy relationships and build engaging communities.
SO! What? We help companies’ better start, understand, leverage and join in relevant conversations happening all over the World Wide Web. Why? Because in doing so, we improve our client’s business and brand results.
✓SOcial Media Marketing
✓Marketing Strategy and Roadmap
✓SOcial Media Measurement
✓Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
✓SOcial Media Marketing Platform Integration
✓Digital and SOcial Media Advertising
✓Community Building& Community Management
✓SOcial Media Advertising
✓Online Contest and Sweepstakes
✓Fast Tracking SOcial Media Growth
✓Local Search Marketing
✓SOcial Media Monitoring and Analytics
✓Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
✓Pay Per Click Management
✓Custom SOcial Media Profile Development
✓ Website Digital Design and Build
SO! What? A SOcial Media Company. Engage. Connect. SOcialize
Located in Vancouver, British Columbia.
More information? Contact us: email@example.com
- Increase Shares, Tweets, Likes, and Pins to Fuel Search and Drive EngagementSpeaker: Ben Straley, VP of Social Technologies, Rio SEO Date: May 30, 2013 1:00 EDT (10:00PDT) Social signals including shares, Likes, Tweets, and Pins are changing where, when, and how people search. Up to 70% of the visitors to any campaign site come from Social Sharing. Social visitors that originate from sharing – convert up […]
- When To Post On SOcial Media Networks?What are the best and worst times to post on social media? Finding the best time to post on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn Google+, Pinterest to increase your engagement, click throughs, likes, shares, retweets, and repins is today’s social media holy grail. This infographic created by Social Caffeine goes into how you can maximize the reach […]
- Maximizing Return From Your Facebook InvestmentSpeaker: Rebecca Momberg, Director, Client Solutions and Strategy, Marin Software Thursday, May 16, 2013- 1:00 PM EDT Register to Learn: How to craft a Facebook campaign strategy for your business objectives Best practices for audience targeting, creative design, creative placement and user experience How to see the full picture of your Facebook performance […]
- How Do Men and Women Use SOcial Media Differently?Did you know that male and female behaviour is very different when it comes to social media? How is it different? On Facebook 62 percent of women do the bulk of sharing while YouTube os where men spend most of their time. 70 percent of Pinterest users are women and also dominate Twitter at 62 percent. […]
- Effective “Big Data” Management = Successful Online MarketingSpeaker: Shaun Siler, Senior Sales Manager, Searchmetrics Tuesday, May 14, 2013- 1:00 PM EDT Do you feel like the management of your vast amounts of data has gotten out of hand? Multiple data sets from disparate sources are what is now called “Big Data.” Search rankings, site visits, and click-data, when assimilated in an organized […]
- Why a SOcial CEO?Did you know that only one in five CEO’s have a social network account? This inforaphic created by MBA Online goes into detail about how this could have a negative impact on business. What do you think about this? Should all CEOs get SOcial? Leave your thoughts in the comments section below. Like SO! What? SOcial […]
- Are Your SOcial Media Analytics Working for You?An exclusive, live webinar from Social Media Today May 8th at 3pm EST / 12pm PST Sponsored by You’re now generating mountains of data with your social media efforts and your team has been producing actionable reports. But are your analytics tools properly analyzing all the data you need to? Are you confident in the […]
- Facebook: Best Days to Post, Segmented By IndustryAre you curious about what the best day to post on Facebook is? This all depends on your industry as each industry is different. The infographic below created by LinchpinSEO goes into detail about what the best days to post as it relates to each primary industry type including: Advertising & Consulting, Automotive, Clothing & Fashion, […]
- Did You Know 70% of Pinterest Engagement is Community Driven?Did you know that 70 percent of brand engagement on Pinterest is generated by the pinning community vs brands? This infographic by Digitas below takes a look at how users are driving the conversation on Pinterest and how brands can take advantage of this and amp up on audience engagement. “Brands need to go forth […]
- The New Heart of Marketing: ServiceAn exclusive, live webinar from Social Media Today May 2nd at 1pm EST / 10am PST There was a time when marketing was all about selling and pushing out the company line. But with the rise of social media, marketers have replaced old models of company-customer communication with vital new models, based on conversation, interaction […]
SO! What? SOcial
- About Us
- 2012 Events
- 2012 Webinar
- 3 Steps to Massive Traffic from YouTube
- Accelerate SMB Growth in 2013
- Best B2B Social Practices
- Debunking Mobile Research Myths
- Facebook Marketing Secrets
- Harnessing the Power of Online Networks
- How to Build Links, Get Rankings
- How to Grow Your LinkedIn Group
- Is Social Still Cool?
- LinkedIn and your Brand
- Marketing Goes Mobile – and Local
- Marketing on Social Networks
- Marketing with SlideShare
- Multi Content Funnel Marketing
- SEO and Internet Marketing in 2012
- Social Media and Marketing
- Social Media Monitoring #MSM12
- 2013 Events
- 2013 Webinar
- SOcial Media
- SOcial Media Campaign
- SOcial Networking
- Content Creation
- SOcial Media
- SOcial News
- SOcial Media