So you have just joined Instagram. Now what? You are eager and ready to show the Instagram world your photo skills only to notice that you are getting very little activity on your totally awesome photos on Instagram…
(PRWEB UK) 23 August 2012
The addition of social media to MotorCycle Direct’s portfolio aims to provide customers with alternative channels that are simple and quick to access when contacting the motorcycle insurer. MCD’s Marketing Manager Clare Base praised the progress stating that ‘the addition of social networks to our communication strategy is a huge step towards a closer community of happy bikers. We want to engage our customers honestly and effectively and social media will be pivotal in helping us achieve this.’
MCD’s presence on the most popular of social mediums – Facebook, Google+, Twitter and YouTube will enable users to access vast quantities of information including, but not limited to, motorcycle reviews, events and competitions. Direct links enable users to obtain hassle free insurance quotes from the MCD website and the many helpful hints and tips provide great advice on topics such as how to keep insurance premiums low and how to provide basic first aid in an emergency.
Each month there are competitions to win biking accessories, such as this months’s motorcycle meta alarm, all of which are publicised on MCD’s social media pages. Simply following MCD before 30th September on Facebook, Google+ or Twitter enters users into a competition to win a motorcycle kit worth £250!
There are many advantages to becoming a fan of MCD through the various channels. Facebook fans will receive regular updates and offers that aren’t available to anyone else, whilst Twitter’s short but snappy updates will keep followers abreast of the latest happenings in the motorcycle world.
Upon joining Google+’s circle, members will find some longer posts that include exciting reviews and blogs from MCD’s team of bloggers, Steve, Andy and Craig. For example, one recent post previews this year’s Goodwood Revival and using a bit of legacy knowledge points out the sure to be highlights of the weekend. Notifications of posts are sent directly to member’s inbox’s for convenience.
With so many new and exciting mediums available to connect with customers, MCD would like to take the opportunity to encourage users to also contribute to these pages. Questions are frequently posed on all three channels to help bikers get involved with the thriving and constantly growing communities.
Whichever mode of communication is preferred there is a team of MCD professionals waiting to make biking easier and more enjoyable. Get in touch now by calling, requesting a call back, filling in the online quotation form or now by using Facebook, Google+ or Twitter!
What Social Says About Your Brand
An exclusive, live webinar from Social Media Today
August 21st at 12pm EST / 9am PST
Register here: http://bit.ly/N3jJuy
A communications strategy can set your company apart simply by being new, distinctive, and indicating that you’re riding the cutting edge of technology. A few short years ago, that’s what motivated many brands to embrace social media – so can social still impart that same distinctiveness? Yes, but only if you use a social strategy’s tools, techniques, and emerging best practices in a savvy and committed manner. Novelty alone is not enough – a social strategy has to make a real effort to manage the complicated realm of human relationships.
In a world where a big chunk of the global population is fluent in digital social practice, being cool is understanding how to use social tools reach, engage, and please people to the mutual benefit of your business and its customers. Brand definition in the interactive web is also crucial to maintaining a ‘cool’ business image. So what exactly does that mean for you and your business?
Join our panel as we delve into key questions defining a cool digital brand:
- What do we mean by cool, as applied to a consumer or B2B business?
- Can any business be cool by following best social practices?
- What companies exemplify savvy use of social behind their brands?
- What’s uncool, and how can your business avoid landing there?
About the Panel:
Gabby Nelson is the director of internal and external communications for Select Comfort Corporation – the company responsible for creating and bringing the revolutionary Sleep Number brand to consumers through its innovative and individualized line of Sleep Number beds and bedding. Nelson’s primary role is to create communications strategies that positively influence the actions of the company’s key constituents, including shareholders, employees, potential employees, customers and consumers. Specifically, Nelson is responsible for financial communications, corporate social responsibility, crisis and issues management, employee communications, brand and product public relations and social media.
Prior to joining Select Comfort, Nelson spent more than five years with Fleishman-Hillard, working her way up to managing supervisor within the Healthcare and Consumer Practice Groups. Nelson specialized in marketing communications, issues and crisis management and national media relations for companies such as UnitedHealthcare, DuPont and General Mills.
Erika Napoletano is the Head Redhead at RHW Media, a Denver-based online strategies consultancy. Her blog, RedheadWriting, is a bastion for “unpopular thoughts and blunt advice – delivered” and consistently strives to say what others won’t and don’t (but should) about marketing, social media, business integrity and life in general. She’s the author of two books (due out Spring 2012) including The Power of Unpopular with John Wiley & Sons, a columnist for Entrepreneur Magazine, was recently named by the Denver Post as one of Colorado’s top Twitter Personalities and received the 5280 Magazine Top of the Town 2011 Reader’s Choice award for Best Twitter Personality.
Learn more about her at ErikaNapoletano.com, including information about her upcoming speaking engagements and what her clients, readers, and audience have to say about her. Be afraid.
Maggie Fox, Moderator, Social Media Group
Maggie Fox is the founder and CEO of Social Media Group, established in 2006 and one of the world’s most highly respected independent agencies helping business navigate the socially engaged Web. Pioneers in their field, Social Media Group has developed social media strategies for some of the best-known brands in Europe and North America, including; Ford Motor Company, SAP Global Marketing, Norwegian Cruise Line, 3M and Thomson Reuters. Maggie has been interviewed about social media by The Washington Post, CBC Radio, The Globe and Mail, CBC News, CTV News, AdAge and The Financial Post, among others. She was also named one of the Top 100 Marketers in the 100th anniversary edition of Marketing Magazine and sits on the Board of the Empire Club of Canada.
SOURCE: Social Media Today
NEW YORK, Aug. 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/
The Oogieloves in The BIG Balloon Adventure have almost doubled their twitter followers in the past week, approaching 1,000,000 followers and have over 13,000,000 views on YouTube and with traffic to the Oogieloves website (www.oogieloves.com) causing the site to crash three times over the past weekend.
“Like the phenomenon of Apple’s introduction of the iPhone 4s, Target’s introduction of the Missoni brand and Disney with the introduction of the Princess Dolls, The Oogieloves are finding their way to the top of pop culture,” saidKenn Viselman, Producer, The Oogieloves in The BIG Balloon Adventure. “We are humbled and delighted by the response we are receiving to our sweet and lovely film.”
The movie, which is opening nationally on Oogust 29th, is a unique, interactive experience for audience-goers. It allows children to be children, encouraging them to sing and dance with their new onscreen friends, helping “move” the adventure along through their activity.The fun and fantastic adventure follows the Oogieloves – Goobie, Zoozie and Tooﬁe – as they set out to ﬁnd ﬁve magical golden balloons in time for their good friend Schluufy’s surprise birthday party. To learn more, visit www.oogieloves.com.
SOURCE: Oogieloves http://www.oogieloves.com
A first-class conference for web and mobile developers and entrepreneurs, bringing together visionaries to discuss the technologies and platforms you should use to build the next generation of successful apps. This year, FOWA joins forces withFuture of Mobile (FOM) giving you 2 conferences for the price of one!
40+ sessions, 4 workshops, App It Out, and loads of networking
- FOWA(15th October 2012)
What is the event about?
- Coverage of the hottest web app topics and technologies
- Packed schedule: workshops, multi-track conference, expo area and more
- World class speakers and fresh new talent from across the globe
- Unbeatable atmosphere: hundreds of great web folk, afterparties, networking and meet ups
- Great value: famously amazing catering throughout the day, full video package, and free high speed wifi throughout the whole venue
Who is the event for?
- Web Developers
- Front End Developers
- Creative Directors
- Project Managers
- Back End Developers
- Mobile Developers
- Mobile Strategists
Tags: 4 workshops, 40+ sessions, Agencies, App It Out, Back End Developers, Conference, Creative Directors, Designers, Entrepreneurs, FOWA, Front End Developers, Future of Mobile (FOM), loads of networking, Mobile Developers, Mobile Strategists, Project Managers, Web Developers
Now in its 3rd year, #SMWF N.America is set to return to New York on November 27th & 28th as a two day conference providing top-level strategic advice and social media marketing insight around customer engagement, manage brand perceptions, empower employees and open new un-tapped audiences through diverse social media channels.
#SMWF N.America will focus on high-level workshop content, facilitating seamless networking experiences and breaking down barriers, ensuring our delegates can connect and collaborate with each other in an environment that’s wholly conducive to forging valuable partnerships.
2012 SPEAKERS INCLUDE
What will you learn:
• How to integrating social media for a successful marketing strategy
• Using social media for brand building
• Engagement with customers though mobile social media and apps
• How to maximise the potential of location based marketing
• Social Shopping – new influencers, voucher offers and real time social shopping
• Social TV – how social media is changing the way we interact with the TV
• Social CRM – internal social media, community building and management
• Best practices for delivering PR campaigns across multiple Social Media platforms
• The Socialisation of the Internet with the impact of social credits and the open graph approach
Tags: Bloomberg, Brand Building, Brand Engagement, Community Management, Conference, Diageo, IBM, Location Based Marketing, Mobile Social Apps, Mobile Social Media, ROI, Social CRM, Social Shopping, Social TV, Socialisation of the Internet, tumblr
SEATTLE, Aug. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/
Holland America Line has just launched a sweepstakes on Facebook that will award one fan a seven-day “Summer 2013 Dream Cruise” for two in an ocean-view stateroom to Europe, Canada/New England or Alaska. The sweepstakes runs through Oct. 31, 2012, with the winner selected upon the close of the sweepstakes.
“There’s no doubt that Facebook has become an essential way for us to interact with our fans and for our fans to stay connected to Holland America Line and each other,” said Richard Meadows, executive vice president, marketing, sales and guest programs. “We are excited to offer all of our fans who participate on Facebook the chance to experience the dream of cruising through this new sweepstakes.”
‘Top Picks’ Features Diverse 2013 Cruise Destinations
All Holland America Facebook fans have the opportunity to share their travel desires on Facebook. By choosing from 12 stunning images, fans get to showcase their top three cruise destinations for 2013 and share these favorites with friends via their Facebook wall; however, doing so is not required for sweepstakes entry. The Dream Cruise sweepstakes may be viewed at http://www.facebook.com/HALCruises?v=app_100762796696219.
To enter the sweepstakes, Facebook users must “like” Holland America Line’s Facebook page, while current Holland America Facebook fans will click on the “win a cruise” icon on the line’s Facebook page. The entry form must be completed for a chance to win the cruise. (The sweepstakes is limited to legal residents 18 years of age or older from the United States, District of Columbia, Canada — except Quebec — and the United Kingdom.)
New Enhancements Simplify Cruise Guest “Roll Call” & Extend to Post-Cruise
The sweepstakes is just one of the cruise line’s latest Facebook initiatives. To further cultivate interactivity for guests, Holland America Line has enhanced the popular Roll Call tab, making it easier for Holland America Facebook fans to connect and stay in touch with fellow shipmates who are traveling or have sailed on the same cruise.
New enhancements include improved cruise search functions and the ability to “Roll Call” for up to three months after the cruise to re-contact new cruise friends met on board and share stories and photos.
Guests just click on the Roll Call icon, enter the month of their cruise and the ship name to “join” and begin getting or giving advice, asking questions about what to do while on their cruise, and sharing the excitement. Roll Call cruisers may also set up an exclusive shipboard “meet and greet” in advance through the line’s Onboard Events team. Holland America Line Roll Call may be viewed athttp://www.facebook.com/HALCruises?v=app_209690075711823.
“Not only can our Facebook fans meet other guests on their cruise through Roll Call, but they also can talk about their experiences, share tips and photos and even win an exciting cruise with us,” remarked Meadows.
For more information on Holland America Line’s cruises and CruiseTours, consult a professional travel seller, call 1-877-SAIL-HAL (1-877-724-5425) or visit www.hollandamerica.com.
About Holland America Line [a division of Carnival Corporation and plc (NYSE: CCL and CUK)]
Holland America Line’s fleet of 15 ships offers more than 500 cruises to 415 ports in 98 countries, territories or dependencies. One- to 110-day itineraries visit all seven continents and highlights include Antarctica, South America, Australia/New Zealand and Asia voyages; a Grand World Voyage; and popular sailings to ports in the Caribbean, Bermuda, Alaska, Mexico, Canada/New England, Europe and Panama Canal.
Fleetwide, the company features Signature of Excellence enhancements, a commitment totaling more than $540 million, that showcase the Culinary Arts Center presented by Food & Wine magazine — a state-of-the-art onboard show kitchen where more than 60 celebrated guest chefs and culinary experts provide cooking demonstrations and classes — Explorations Café powered by The New York Times, Digital Workshop powered by Windows, teens-only activity areas and all new stateroom amenities highlighted by flat-panel TVs and plush Euro-top Mariner’s Dream Beds.
World’s Leading Cruise Lines
Holland America Line is a proud member of World’s Leading Cruise Lines. Our exclusive alliance also includes Carnival Cruise Lines, Cunard Line, Princess Cruises, Costa Cruises and Seabourn. Sharing a passion to please each guest and a commitment to quality and value, World’s Leading Cruise Lines inspires people to discover their best vacation experience. Together, we offer a variety of exciting and enriching cruise vacations to the world’s most desirable destinations. Visit us at www.worldsleadingcruiselines.com.
SOURCE: Holland America Line
Tags: Carnival Cruise Lines, Costa Cruises, Cunard Line, Digital Workshop powered by Windows, Holland America Facebook, Holland America Line, Princess Cruises, Richard Meadows, Seabourn, Summer 2013 Dream Cruise, The Dream Cruise sweepstakes, The New York Times
San Diego, CA — (SBWIRE) — 08/08/2012
Thousands of online entrepreneurs are flocking to the new Marketing Online Magazine website to get the latest insights, news and information on the world of online marketing. Designed for the aspiring entrepreneur looking for a way into the world of Internet marketing without expensive lessons, Marketing Online Magazine (MOM) is filled with articles, news, events and more.
While the world of internet marketing can be highly lucrative, learning how to market online successfully can be both expensive and elusive. The recent launch of the new Marketing Online Magazine website is quickly filling the void with the vital information that internet entrepreneurs need at no cost. “Driving traffic to an internet business website and then making it sell is a very involved hands-on process,” said Marketing Online Magazine Publisher/Editor Henry Aldrete. “We created this publication to help entrepreneurs to better understand that process so that they can make better use of the Internet as a marketing vehicle for their products and services.”
With 45 to 50 pages of valuable monthly content in PDF format, readers are immersed in the best online source for tips, tools, and techniques for successful marketing online. Featured articles focus on all issues related to marketing online while the marketing product/service videos, reviews, news, events, tools and expert interviews bring greater depth to the reader’s breadth of knowledge.
While the website and the publication is free and open to everyone, those that sign up as subscribers get free access to a wealth of additional content and products that help entrepreneurs intent on Marketing a small business online. The additional content includes more than 60 specific how-to videos on Internet Marketing and a massive 100,000 PLR article library. In addition, subscribers get 23 WordPress videos, 26 complete WordPress themes plus 33 plugins and three free Professional Silver-Level Memberships with more being added every month. “We believe that even though Marketing Online Magazine is free, it is one of the best investments that an internet age entrepreneur will ever make,” said Aldrete.
The August issue, which is available right now, has an interview with small business expert, Roger Pierce, the Co-founder of BizLaunch.com. The current issue also has a number of insightful feature articles including “How To Take Good Care Of Your Affiliates And Make More Money,” as well as “Building An Internet Home Business” and other great articles for internet marketers. Readers will also find the regular sections such as the MOM Success Story, Ask the Expert, Gadgets and Toys as well as many other helpful, informative and entertaining sections. For more information, please visit http://www.marketingonlinemagazine.net
The new website is dedicated to educating the new internet marketer with tips, tools and techniques for successful marketing online. The free PDF-format magazine features a wealth of informative and entertaining feature articles and interviews as well as the latest news, events and product reviews. With signup for a free subscription, readers get a wealth of additional free content and products such as how-to videos, a massive 100.000 PLR library as well as WordPress videos, themes, plugins and much more.
SOURCE: SBWIRE, EMAILWIRE.COM
Got A Social Media Team? Sorry, You Hired The Wrong People. Read: http://ow.ly/cQ99E #socialmedia
Tags: Social Media
Small business: Building business with social media. Read: http://ow.ly/cQ8OV #socialmedia
The Developing Role of Social Media in the Modern Business World. Read: http://ow.ly/cPFnF #socialmedia
28 Creative Pinboard Ideas From Real Brands on Pinterest. Read:
- RT @SOWhatSOcial_: Is it YOUR turn to get #instafamed? facebook.com/instafamed #selfiemademefamous fb.me/3I3CtJ3da 3 months ago
- RT @Pandora_PBlive: Photo: She did it & so can you! Learn her secrets at @instafamed. Is it your turn to get #instafamed? •... http://t.co/… 3 months ago
- Do you know your @instagram slang? instafamed.com/2015/08/14/do-… #instafamed #selfiemademefamous http://t.co/l5T7kZGhRS 3 months ago
- RT @selfiemademe: Check out my first blog post! selfiemademefamous.com/2015/08/13/sel… #selfiemademefamous #instafamed http://t.co/HmHqgIE8dl 3 months ago
- Hello Twitter! #myfirstTweet 4 months ago
SO! What? SOcial Stats
- 46,361 hits
SO! What? Calendar
SO! What? SOcial Blogroll
- How to get more likes on Instagram? September 1, 2015
- Why Women Are The Real Power Behind SOcial Media? March 13, 2014
- Did You Know 70% of Pinterest Engagement is Community Driven? February 28, 2014
- Infographic: 45 SOcial Media Stats of 2013 February 2, 2014
- Infographic: The Rise of SOcial Media as a Profession January 29, 2014
- Millennials & SOcial Media = ? December 5, 2013
- Infographic: Halloween Costumes for Entrepreneurs October 31, 2013
- How to Market on LinkedIn [Infographic] October 15, 2013
- Using SOcial Media For Lead Generation July 18, 2013
- Link Building Made Simple: FAQ’s on Link Building July 4, 2013
- Need Inspiration? July 1, 2013
- LinkedIn Marketing Solutions – Marketing to Mindset June 19, 2013
- Facebook Adds Searchable Hashtags June 12, 2013
- When Animals Take Over SOcial Media… June 11, 2013
- Could Your Staff Be Your Best Brand Advocates? June 8, 2013
- What Makes a Successful SOcial Media Campaign? June 5, 2013
- How to Create Five Fabulous Infographics in PowerPoint May 31, 2013
- What’s the Career Landscape for Women Right Now? May 30, 2013
- The Key to Building a Strong Online Reputation May 27, 2013
- Increase Shares, Tweets, Likes, and Pins to Fuel Search and Drive Engagement May 22, 2013
- Maximizing Return From Your Facebook Investment May 14, 2013
- How Do Men and Women Use SOcial Media Differently? May 13, 2013
- Effective “Big Data” Management = Successful Online Marketing May 8, 2013
- Why a SOcial CEO? May 7, 2013
- Are Your SOcial Media Analytics Working for You? May 6, 2013
- Facebook: Best Days to Post, Segmented By Industry May 5, 2013
- The New Heart of Marketing: Service May 1, 2013
- How to Increase Your Twitter Following? April 30, 2013
- 12 New Personality Types in SOcial Media April 24, 2013
- SOcial Media & Corporate Strategy: Changing Roadmaps and New Landscapes April 23, 2013
- Should You Use Twitter? This Flowchart Has The Answer! April 20, 2013
- Which Demographics Use SOcial Media? April 15, 2013
- How to Optimize Your SOcial Channels for Lead Generation April 10, 2013
- SO! What? SOcial Hits 3000 Likes on Facebook April 9, 2013
- How #Hashtags Work? April 9, 2013
- 10 Useless Things to Cut From Your Marketing April 8, 2013
- Are You The SOcial Media You Use? April 6, 2013
- ‘Old School’ SEO And The 5 New Rules To Follow April 4, 2013
- 5 Tips on Creating Great SOcial Media Channels April 2, 2013
- Inspirational Tuesday April 2, 2013
- The 4 C’s of SOcial Media April 1, 2013
- Five Steps to a Successful LinkedIn Company Page March 30, 2013
- R.I.P Steve Jobs March 27, 2013
- Infographics, Images, and the Value of Impressions: Why are Visual Features Vital to Social Marketing? March 26, 2013
- Rocking SOcial Media: Work Smarter, Not Harder March 25, 2013
- 50 Tried and True Social Insights From Real Marketers March 24, 2013
- SOcial Media Marketing World #SMMW13 March 23, 2013
- The Anatomy of Content Marketing: Infographic March 19, 2013
- Free Template: The Social Media Publishing Schedule March 18, 2013
SO! What? SOcial Top Posts & Pages
SO! What? SOcial Tags
SO! What? SOcial Category Cloud
SO! What? SOcial
SOcial Media is here to stay. It is today’s new word of mouth engine that drives customer awareness and decision making ability. Be involved in the conversation. Our expert team of SOcial media professionals at SO! What? SOcial Media provide total SOcial media solutions that meet your needs and generate a positive return on your investment.
SO! What? SOcial is a SOcial media marketing agency that specializes in search and SOcial media to connect and engage with your target market. A full service firm that helps connect with target markets develop healthy relationships and build engaging communities.
SO! What? We help companies’ better start, understand, leverage and join in relevant conversations happening all over the World Wide Web. Why? Because in doing so, we improve our client’s business and brand results.
✓SOcial Media Marketing
✓Marketing Strategy and Roadmap
✓SOcial Media Measurement
✓Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
✓SOcial Media Marketing Platform Integration
✓Digital and SOcial Media Advertising
✓SOcial Media Advertising
✓Online Contest and Sweepstakes
✓Fast Tracking SOcial Media Growth
✓Local Search Marketing
✓SOcial Media Monitoring and Analytics
✓Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
✓Custom SOcial Media Profile Development
What is Social Media?
SO! What? A SOcial Media Company. Engage. Connect. SOcialize
Located in Vancouver, British Columbia.
More information? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
SO! What? Feature Posts
On March 7th, 2013, Dress for Success Vancouver will host IMPACT: An Event for Change, the organization’s annual major fundraising event. Once again, this year’s event will take place at the prestigious Rosewood Hotel Georgia. The evening presents a mix of philanthropy and entertainment – guests have the chance to win special door prizes, bid on exciting […]
B2B Marketing B2B Social Media BC Chapter of the American Marketing Association BCBusiness BrandYou Branding Professionals Brandixit | The Next Generation Branding Community BtoB Marketing Canadian Social Media Professionals [#CSMP] Content Strategy Digital Marketing Digital Media Group E-Commerce Network Ecommerce and Online Marketing Experts Enterprise Social 2.0 Future Trends Google Analytics Innovations in Social Media […]
Awards Gala & Networking Event! Join us on November 28, 2012 at this exciting awards evening as we reveal the Best Companies to Work for in BC 2012 winners. Network with 500+ business professionals and celebrate with the finalists and winners. Plus, hear John Herdman, head coach of the Canadian Olympic women’s soccer team speak on […]
City of Vancouver Completes Three-Year, $3-Million Overhaul of Website. Read: http://ow.ly/cRESY #Vancouver
SO! What? SOcial
- About Us
- SOcial Media
- SOcial Media Campaign
- SOcial Networking
- Content Creation
- SOcial Media
- SOcial News
- SOcial Media
- #SMWF N.America
- AllFacebook Marketing Conference 2012
- B.C. Awards Gala
- Content Marketing World 2012
- Digital Leaders USA
- Internet Summit 2012
- Mashable’s SOcial Good Summit
- Searchlove Boston
- SOcial Media Strategies Summit
- TDS North America 2012
- #SMSummit Las Vegas
- Apps World North America 2013
- MarketingSherpa’s Email Summit 2013
- PR News’ Digital PR Next Practices Summit
- Social Media Marketing World #SMMW13
- 2012 Events
- 2012 Webinar
- 2013 Events
- 2013 Webinar
- 3 Steps to Massive Traffic from YouTube
- Accelerate SMB Growth in 2013
- Best B2B Social Practices
- Debunking Mobile Research Myths
- Facebook Marketing Secrets
- Harnessing the Power of Online Networks
- How to Build Links, Get Rankings
- How to Grow Your LinkedIn Group
- Is Social Still Cool?
- LinkedIn and your Brand
- Marketing Goes Mobile – and Local
- Marketing on Social Networks
- Marketing with SlideShare
- Multi Content Funnel Marketing
- SEO and Internet Marketing in 2012
- Social Media and Marketing
- Social Media Monitoring #MSM12
- How to Prepare Your Brand for #SoLoMo
- Managing SOcially Integrated Channels
- Social Media & Organizational Change
- Visual Storytelling for Your PR Initiatives
SO! What? SOcial Top Rated
SO! What? Categories
SO! What? SOcial Top Clicks
- How to get more likes on Instagram?So you have just joined Instagram. Now what? You are eager and ready to show the Instagram world your photo skills only to notice that you are getting very little activity on your totally awesome photos…
- Why Women Are The Real Power Behind SOcial Media?This infographic designed for FinancesOnline.com, goes into detail about why women dominate social media. In the USA alone one- third of women access Pinterest, vs 8% of men. On Tumblr it’s 54% to 46% in favour of females. On Instagram there is a smaller difference of 20% to 15%. Clearly women are dominating the fast- […]
- Did You Know 70% of Pinterest Engagement is Community Driven?Did you know that 70 percent of brand engagement on Pinterest is generated by the pinning community vs brands? This infographic by Digitas below takes a look at how users are driving the conversation on Pinterest and how brands can take advantage of this and amp up on audience engagement. “Brands need to go forth […]
- Infographic: 45 SOcial Media Stats of 2013The social community online is growing daily. Are you looking at how to engage with your online community? This infographic created by Digital Insights goes into detail about social media numbers, stats, facts and figures for 2013. The key highlights from this infographic are: 74% of marketers believe Facebook is important for their lead generation […]
- Infographic: The Rise of SOcial Media as a ProfessionWithin the last few years, careers in social media have been recognized as value for companies wanting to connect with customers online. Offterpop, a social media marketing platform compiled data from a LinkedIn study where since 2010 there has been a 1,357 percent increase in social media marketing positions posted. Want to know more about the rise […]
- Millennials & SOcial Media = ?Did you know that over three quarters of 15-34 year olds knows as Generation Y log on to social media everyday? This infographic created by InSites Consulting discovered that 56 percent of respondents said they use social media as a way to communicating and sending private messages while 54 percent use it to kill time. 92 percent […]
- Infographic: Halloween Costumes for EntrepreneursHappy Halloween!! I wanted to share this cheeky infographic created by Entrepreneur with you. What are you dressing up as this Halloween? Like SO! What? SOcial SOcial Media Marketing Agency Vancouver on Facebook or follow us on TwitterFiled under: INFOGRAPHIC Tagged: Entrepreneurs, Halloween, Holiday, Infographic
- How to Market on LinkedIn [Infographic]This infographic by mindflash.com showcases LinkedIn marketing. Some basic stats include: the fact that Linkedin has over 135 Million users worldwide, the average household income of a LinkedIn user is $109,000 and that 77% of LinkedIn users are 25 or older. Having a complete profile on LinkedIn is imperative as well as giving recommendations on skills […] […]
- Using SOcial Media For Lead GenerationSocial media can be an effective lead generation tool for your business. This infographic created by Wishpod goes into detail about how Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest; the top social networks when used right can help your business grow with new leads and attract new customers. Facebook, the largest social network in the world […]
- Link Building Made Simple: FAQ’s on Link BuildingLink building made simple: FAQ’s on link building Webcast Date: July 16th, 2013 1:00 EDT (10:00 PDT) Speaker: Jon Ball, Page One Power Quality inbound links are essential to get the best page rankings. But where and how do you get started with link building? Join us for this LIVE webcast to learn the answers […]