All New 100-Page Comprehensive GuideLooking to do better marketing with fewer resources? Our new Definitive Guide to Marketing Automation will show you how you can streamline, automate, and measure marketing tasks so efficiently that you’ll feel like you have an army of marketing robots at your disposal.
Find out how you can get your company on board with the future of marketing solutions. Download the Definitive Guide to Marketing Automation now.
Drive Conversions With Killer Content
Whether it’s a blog, a webinar, a tweet or a white paper, content marketing is the bread and butter of lead conversion. But before you start creating content, discover how to get the most out of each asset – with less effort.
This cheat sheet includes:
- The six rules for content marketing
- The top three tips for content marketing optimization
- Glossary terms to improve your content marketing vocabulary
Download Content Marketing Now!
Everything an Executive Needs to Know About Inbound Marketing!
With the abundance of information on the internet, the job of marketers is no longer to find leads; it is to help leads find you. Inbound marketing is a key component of this new strategy. This white paper explores the marketing executive’s role in shaping a successful inbound marketing strategy.
You will learn:
- What inbound marketing is and what it means for CMOs
- The strengths and limitations of inbound marketing
- How to successfully incorporate inbound marketing into your overall strategy
- How to staff and budget for inbound marketing
- How to measure the ROI on your inbound marketing efforts
Download Inbound Marketing NOW!
Tags: Cheif Marketing Officer, CMO, Inbound Marketing, Inbound Marketing Strategy, Internet Marketing, Internet Tools, Marketing Executives, Marketo, REBLOG, Social Marketing, Successful Marketing, White Paper
Social Media plays a significant role in the marketing decision-making process. The Marketo Social Media Success Kit provides tactical tips, strategies and best practices to help your organization implement social media effectively. The Marketo Social Media Marketing Kit contains helpful resources and best practices including the best ebooks, webinars, white papers, blog posts, and more!
Improve your Social Media Marketing today. Download Now!
Amplify Your Campaigns Using Social
Companies integrating a social component into marketing automation and email campaigns are seeing a huge boost in campaign success. Think that success will be difficult to emulate? Think not!
Download this new case study to discover the real strategies used by top companies to:
- Increase brand trust by leveraging social networks
- Dramatically extend the reach of messages without spending more money
- Leverage real time social data and tracking mechanisms to offer relevant information and drive customer engagement
- Identify key metrics for tracking the success of social campaigns
Download Email Marketing NOW!
In this joint ebook written by Kapost, the leading content marketing software platform, and Marketo, you will learn how to:
- Develop and refine your own content plan
- Generate content that engages
- Get your content produced, published, and distributed
- Convert content visitors and nurture them as leads
Download Content Marketing Now!
Develop a Flawless Event Strategy for 2013!If you need to ensure your event marketing is successful from planning to promotion to follow-up, check out our brand new 120-page Definitive Guide to Event Marketing. You’ll get worksheets, checklists, and templates to help with:
Achieve record-breaking attendance and dramatic ROI for your 2013 events. Download the Definitive Guide to Event Marketing now!
How to Utilize Your Customer Base for Content Promotion
Nearly every brand has realized that integrating social elements into most or all of its marketing programs is essential. But how do you give your audience a compelling reason to socialize?
This white paper will show you how to get your customers involved and encourage them to share your content, including ways to:
- Turn sharing into a game
- Identify, recognize, and reward influencers
- Appeal to altrusism
Empower your customers to show their love for your brand by sharing it across their social footprint.
Tags: Advanced Social Media, B2B, B2B Social Marketing, Marketo, New Guide, REBLOG, ROI, ROI of Social Media, Social Media 101, Social Media Basics, Social Media Participation, Social Media Strategies
Get More Out of Twitter
This cheat sheet is full of practical insights that will help you:
- Identify Twitter accounts that will be relevant to you, your industry, and your organization
- Learn about hashtags, tiny URLs and tools that will help you make Twitter an integral part of your demand generation and customer retention strategy
- Learn specific social media strategies for generating leads via Twitter
- Learn tactics to generate more relevant Twitter followers
Download Social Marketer: Twitter
How can you build a content marketing strategy that attracts and converts prospects into leads and leads into customers? This webcast will give an overview of how you can build a winning content marketing strategy that maps against your purchase funnel.
The webcast will give an overview of how companies can build a winning content marketing strategy mapped to their funnel. It will show how to tailor your content marketing strategy for both top of funnel and mid funnel campaigns.
Kieran Flanagan, Online Marketing Manager (EMEA) at Marketo will go through some of the best techniques Marketo use to build a content marketing strategy that helps drive new visits through their funnel.
- What type of content marketing and assets are best suited for top of funnel campaigns (attracting new visits into your funnel)
- How can you best promote your top of funnel campaigns to get most visibility for your content
- What type of mid funnel campaigns help convert new visits into leads and leads into customers.
3.30 – 3.40pm – Introduction, Joel Harrison, editorial and content director, B2B Marketing
3.40 – 4.15pm – Presentation, Kieran Flanagan, online marketing manager (EMEA), Marketo
4.15 – 4.30pm – Live Q&A
Register or find out more here: http://www.b2bmarketing.net/content-funnel
SOURCE: B2B Marketing
Maximize Inbound Marketing Results
Inbound marketing increases your bottom line by engaging prospects without the cost and intrusion of traditional outbound techniques. But how can you incorporate inbound marketing and amplify its impact?
Download the inbound marketing white paper to learn:
- Inbound Marketing 101 – tips and techniques to get started
- Expanding visibility and reach with SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and social
- How to avoid common inbound marketing mistakes
- Checklist for amplifying inbound and identifying additional promotional opportunities
- The ideal marketing mix including outbound and marketing automation
- How I did on Twitter this week: 2 New Followers. How'd your week go? via sumall.com/myweek 2 weeks ago
- How I did on Twitter this week: 1 Mentions, 85.3K Mention Reach. How'd your week go? via sumall.com/myweek 3 weeks ago
- How I did on Twitter this week: 3 Mentions, 169K Mention Reach. How'd your week go? via sumall.com/myweek 4 weeks ago
- How I did on Twitter this week: 6 New Followers. How'd your week go? via sumall.com/myweek 2 months ago
- How I did on Twitter this week: 2 New Followers. How'd your week go? via sumall.com/myweek 2 months ago
SO! What? SOcial Stats
- 45,475 hits
SO! What? Calendar
SO! What? SOcial Blogroll
- Why Women Are The Real Power Behind SOcial Media? March 13, 2014
- Did You Know 70% of Pinterest Engagement is Community Driven? February 28, 2014
- Infographic: 45 SOcial Media Stats of 2013 February 2, 2014
- Infographic: The Rise of SOcial Media as a Profession January 29, 2014
- Millennials & SOcial Media = ? December 5, 2013
- Infographic: Halloween Costumes for Entrepreneurs October 31, 2013
- How to Market on LinkedIn [Infographic] October 15, 2013
- Using SOcial Media For Lead Generation July 18, 2013
- Link Building Made Simple: FAQ’s on Link Building July 4, 2013
- Need Inspiration? July 1, 2013
- LinkedIn Marketing Solutions – Marketing to Mindset June 19, 2013
- Facebook Adds Searchable Hashtags June 12, 2013
- When Animals Take Over SOcial Media… June 11, 2013
- Could Your Staff Be Your Best Brand Advocates? June 8, 2013
- What Makes a Successful SOcial Media Campaign? June 5, 2013
- How to Create Five Fabulous Infographics in PowerPoint May 31, 2013
- What’s the Career Landscape for Women Right Now? May 30, 2013
- The Key to Building a Strong Online Reputation May 27, 2013
- Increase Shares, Tweets, Likes, and Pins to Fuel Search and Drive Engagement May 22, 2013
- Maximizing Return From Your Facebook Investment May 14, 2013
- How Do Men and Women Use SOcial Media Differently? May 13, 2013
- Effective “Big Data” Management = Successful Online Marketing May 8, 2013
- Why a SOcial CEO? May 7, 2013
- Are Your SOcial Media Analytics Working for You? May 6, 2013
- Facebook: Best Days to Post, Segmented By Industry May 5, 2013
- The New Heart of Marketing: Service May 1, 2013
- How to Increase Your Twitter Following? April 30, 2013
- 12 New Personality Types in SOcial Media April 24, 2013
- SOcial Media & Corporate Strategy: Changing Roadmaps and New Landscapes April 23, 2013
- Should You Use Twitter? This Flowchart Has The Answer! April 20, 2013
- Which Demographics Use SOcial Media? April 15, 2013
- How to Optimize Your SOcial Channels for Lead Generation April 10, 2013
- SO! What? SOcial Hits 3000 Likes on Facebook April 9, 2013
- How #Hashtags Work? April 9, 2013
- 10 Useless Things to Cut From Your Marketing April 8, 2013
- Are You The SOcial Media You Use? April 6, 2013
- ‘Old School’ SEO And The 5 New Rules To Follow April 4, 2013
- 5 Tips on Creating Great SOcial Media Channels April 2, 2013
- Inspirational Tuesday April 2, 2013
- The 4 C’s of SOcial Media April 1, 2013
- Five Steps to a Successful LinkedIn Company Page March 30, 2013
- R.I.P Steve Jobs March 27, 2013
- Infographics, Images, and the Value of Impressions: Why are Visual Features Vital to Social Marketing? March 26, 2013
- Rocking SOcial Media: Work Smarter, Not Harder March 25, 2013
- 50 Tried and True Social Insights From Real Marketers March 24, 2013
- SOcial Media Marketing World #SMMW13 March 23, 2013
- The Anatomy of Content Marketing: Infographic March 19, 2013
- Free Template: The Social Media Publishing Schedule March 18, 2013
- Happy St. Patrick’s Day! March 17, 2013
SO! What? SOcial Top Posts & Pages
SO! What? SOcial Tags
SO! What? SOcial Category Cloud
SO! What? SOcial
SOcial Media is here to stay. It is today’s new word of mouth engine that drives customer awareness and decision making ability. Be involved in the conversation. Our expert team of SOcial media professionals at SO! What? SOcial Media provide total SOcial media solutions that meet your needs and generate a positive return on your investment.
SO! What? SOcial is a SOcial media marketing agency that specializes in search and SOcial media to connect and engage with your target market. A full service firm that helps connect with target markets develop healthy relationships and build engaging communities.
SO! What? We help companies’ better start, understand, leverage and join in relevant conversations happening all over the World Wide Web. Why? Because in doing so, we improve our client’s business and brand results.
✓SOcial Media Marketing
✓Marketing Strategy and Roadmap
✓SOcial Media Measurement
✓Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
✓SOcial Media Marketing Platform Integration
✓Digital and SOcial Media Advertising
✓SOcial Media Advertising
✓Online Contest and Sweepstakes
✓Fast Tracking SOcial Media Growth
✓Local Search Marketing
✓SOcial Media Monitoring and Analytics
✓Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
✓Custom SOcial Media Profile Development
What is Social Media?
SO! What? A SOcial Media Company. Engage. Connect. SOcialize
Located in Vancouver, British Columbia.
More information? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
SO! What? Feature Posts
On March 7th, 2013, Dress for Success Vancouver will host IMPACT: An Event for Change, the organization’s annual major fundraising event. Once again, this year’s event will take place at the prestigious Rosewood Hotel Georgia. The evening presents a mix of philanthropy and entertainment – guests have the chance to win special door prizes, bid on exciting […]
B2B Marketing B2B Social Media BC Chapter of the American Marketing Association BCBusiness BrandYou Branding Professionals Brandixit | The Next Generation Branding Community BtoB Marketing Canadian Social Media Professionals [#CSMP] Content Strategy Digital Marketing Digital Media Group E-Commerce Network Ecommerce and Online Marketing Experts Enterprise Social 2.0 Future Trends Google Analytics Innovations in Social Media […]
Awards Gala & Networking Event! Join us on November 28, 2012 at this exciting awards evening as we reveal the Best Companies to Work for in BC 2012 winners. Network with 500+ business professionals and celebrate with the finalists and winners. Plus, hear John Herdman, head coach of the Canadian Olympic women’s soccer team speak on […]
City of Vancouver Completes Three-Year, $3-Million Overhaul of Website. Read: http://ow.ly/cRESY #Vancouver
SO! What? SOcial
- About Us
- SOcial Media
- SOcial Media Campaign
- SOcial Networking
- Content Creation
- SOcial Media
- SOcial News
- SOcial Media
- #SMWF N.America
- AllFacebook Marketing Conference 2012
- B.C. Awards Gala
- Content Marketing World 2012
- Digital Leaders USA
- Internet Summit 2012
- Mashable’s SOcial Good Summit
- Searchlove Boston
- SOcial Media Strategies Summit
- TDS North America 2012
- #SMSummit Las Vegas
- Apps World North America 2013
- MarketingSherpa’s Email Summit 2013
- PR News’ Digital PR Next Practices Summit
- Social Media Marketing World #SMMW13
- 2012 Events
- 2012 Webinar
- 2013 Events
- 2013 Webinar
- 3 Steps to Massive Traffic from YouTube
- Accelerate SMB Growth in 2013
- Best B2B Social Practices
- Debunking Mobile Research Myths
- Facebook Marketing Secrets
- Harnessing the Power of Online Networks
- How to Build Links, Get Rankings
- How to Grow Your LinkedIn Group
- Is Social Still Cool?
- LinkedIn and your Brand
- Marketing Goes Mobile – and Local
- Marketing on Social Networks
- Marketing with SlideShare
- Multi Content Funnel Marketing
- SEO and Internet Marketing in 2012
- Social Media and Marketing
- Social Media Monitoring #MSM12
- How to Prepare Your Brand for #SoLoMo
- Managing SOcially Integrated Channels
- Social Media & Organizational Change
- Visual Storytelling for Your PR Initiatives
SO! What? SOcial Top Rated
SO! What? Categories
SO! What? SOcial Top Clicks
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.