Tuesday, Febuary 19, 2013
1:30 p.m- 3 p.m
Join PR News on Tues., Feb. 19, for a webinar that will put you in sync with the latest trends in digital content consumption. Your online audiences want and expect great visual content, and this webinar will show you how to apply your text-based storytelling PR skills and make the leap to visual storytelling.
At this Webinar, you’ll learn how to:
- Spot opportunities within your organization for visual storytelling
- Unleash your visual storytelling skills online
- Make the connection between written and visual storytelling
- Motivate your fans and followers on social media channels to collaborate in the creation of visual stories
- Tell your brand’s story with Facebook’s Timeline
- Create visual stories with Pinterest and Instagram
- Find ways to create infographics—and find the resources to produce them
- Use free tools for your visual storytelling
You’ll learn how to mine your existing visual content and create new content (affordably); determine how to use those images to tell a brand’s story across multiple social media channels; apply tried-and-true storytelling principles to the use of still images; articulate the relationships among visual pieces to clarify your storyline; and launch visual stories that motivate audiences to participate and share their own images.
Each registration comes with access to the archived version of the program, the materials provided by the speakers and a personalized certificate of completion. For questions regarding this webinar, contact Saun Sayamongkhun at email@example.com.
Via PR News