What is Advertising?
Archive | 10:16 pm
Mashable’s infographic looks at how marketing metrics have expanded and changed with the popularization of social media over just the last few years. It takes the absolute top responses to marketing campaigns and other social media phenomenon to look at how great these metrics are.
An exclusive, live webinar from Social Media Today
About the Panel:
An exclusive, live webinar from Social Media Today
January 15th, 2013 at 12pm ET/9am PT
How can you conclusively demonstrate the return on your social media investment? Research performed for The Social Customer Engagement Index 2012 revealed that two of the biggest obstacles in engaging with customers on social networks were management buy-in (31%) and determining ROI (28%) – and of course, management is more likely to buy in if the payoff is clear.
But the path to social media ROI is highly variable, depending on your business, your market, your customers and your company culture. And being able to quantify any investment through ROI is also key in justifying your social media budget ‘ask’.
Join us for a debate on defining, and implementing measurable ROI to every kind of businesses. Our experts will discuss:
- Building engagement with customers, establishing tie-ins to purchasing and reducing costs of customer service.
- Is calculating ROI for social media even possible? If not, what’s a suitable substitute?
- Which ROI-oriented answers do practitioners need to prepare to support their arguments?
- Which analytics will help a business determine true ROI given its particular market?
- Key case studies showing how successful groups approached ROI when faced with these questions
About the Panel:
Lux Narayan is the CEO and Co-Founder of Unmetric Inc, the Social Media Benchmarking company. Unmetric is is a pioneer in the social media competitive intelligence space, and is quickly carving & owning a niche for itself in providing unique analytics across social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube & Pinterest.
Dr. Natalie L. Petouhoff is a business strategist & consultant as well as a leading authority on social media ROI. As a Forrester Analyst, Dr. Natalie led the pack by writing the world’s 1st social media ROI model. Today Dr. Natalie continues to lead the marketplace with her practical experience & proven abilities to guide companies & brands
Arthur Bailey is the Senior AR/PR Manager for Microsoft Worldwide SMS&P. With a strong emphasis on Microsoft’s channel recruitment and SMB sales strategies, Bailey manages analyst engagements that focus on Microsoft’s core technologies as well as its channel and SMB programs’ strengths and challenges.
Maggie Fox is the founder and CEO of Social Media Group, established in 2006 and one of the world’s most highly respected independent agencies helping business navigate the socially engaged Web. She was also named one of the Top 100 Marketers in the 100th anniversary edition of Marketing Magazine and sits on the Board of the Empire Club of Canada.
Register for Social Media ROI
Chicago, IL (PRWEB) January 07, 2013
After a very successful Social Media Strategies Summit (SMSS) in Chicago in 2012, SMSS will be coming back to Chicago at the Hard Rock Hotel, April 23-24. SMSS Chicago features three new tracks, including Social Platforms, Internal Collaboration and Measures, Metrics & Analytics. SMSS Chicago aims to equip attendees with the tools to advance their social strategy on top social platforms, learn key strategies to collaborate internally with their team, and provide tactics on how to successfully measure their efforts to effectively grow their business.
With education as a top priority, SMSS Chicago includes four comprehensive pre-summit workshops. These 2-hour sessions are an opportunity to participate in real hands-on activities, discussions and work with colleagues and other professionals to build their own strategies, solve problems and bring solid information back to the office.
Available pre-summit workshops include:
- Social Media Marketing 101: How to Implement a Social Marketing Plan with Limited Resources
- The Spike Principal: A Predictive Strategy for Maintaining a Positive Brand Reputation
- Using Social Media to Create Meaningful Engagements
- Creating the Most Effective Social Media Press Release
Confirmed speakers include thought leaders from brands such as Sears, IBM, Dell, MillerCoors, Symantec, Technorati, and many others. Review the full speaker line-up online for Social Media Strategies Summit (SMSS).
SMSS Chicago provides an amazing opportunity from attendees across industries to connect and network. Come join other attendees from brands such as AT&T, Adobe, PayPal, Microsoft, ESPN, Nestle, Toyota, Best Buy, Google and Coca-Cola among many others. Secure your seat by Friday, January 18th for a $400 discount off registration!
About Global Strategic Management Institute:
GSMI is a leader in the industry of executive education, creating conferences, summits, workshops and training sessions that combine rich learning environments with the opportunity to network with today’s most relevant thought leaders, speakers and practitioners. GSMI’s annual events have reached 70% of the Fortune 500 companies, in over 30 countries, covering topics that today’s leaders find most challenging and inspiring. More information about Global Strategic Management Institute’s upcoming educational events for professionals, visit: http://www.gsmiweb.com or follow us at @GSMIonline.
Come join other attendees from brands such as AT&T, Adobe, PayPal, Microsoft, ESPN, Nestle, Toyota, Best Buy, Google and Coca-Cola among many others. Secure your seat by Friday, January 18th for a $400 discount off registration!
- Hello Thursday! "The grass is greener where you water it." ~ Neil Barringham fb.me/29OYw4sJv 44 minutes ago
- Hello #Thursday! =) @Neomobile_Group @SpeedShiftMedia @EnterpriseRocks @UntitledGd_A7x @SBusinessBlog @BillingNinja @Tweepectory @imimobile 52 minutes ago
- Want to Optimize your @Pinterest Profile? bit.ly/11DBeYR #VisualMarketing #Pinterest 54 minutes ago
- @NorrisF2324 Appreciate the #follow! 55 minutes ago
- SOcial Media Networking: @Facebook VS @Twitter | SO! What? SOcial. bit.ly/10kfYXF #DigitalMedia #SMM 57 minutes ago
- @HelenBradle Thanks #SO much for the #RT :) 59 minutes ago
- RT @Neomobile_Group: Cheers from Rome! @SpeedShiftMedia @EnterpriseRocks @SOWhatSOcial_ @UntitledGd_A7x @SBusinessBlog @BillingNinja @Tweep… 1 hour ago
- SOcial Media Report: The Interest in @Pinterest? bit.ly/STL9XM #NewMedia #Visual 8 hours ago
- Everything About SOcial Media, SEO & Content Marketing | SO! What? SOcial. bit.ly/Wj6SVt #ContentMarketing #SEO 8 hours ago
- Leverage Yourself as a SOcial Media Expert | SO! What? SOcial. bit.ly/10fygtg #SMM #SOWhatSOcial 9 hours ago
Connect with US!
Monday- Friday: 8am to 5pm
SO! What? Calender
SO! What? SOcial Blogroll
- Increase Shares, Tweets, Likes, and Pins to Fuel Search and Drive Engagement May 22, 2013
- When To Post On SOcial Media Networks? May 20, 2013
- Maximizing Return From Your Facebook Investment May 14, 2013
- How Do Men and Women Use SOcial Media Differently? May 13, 2013
- Effective “Big Data” Management = Successful Online Marketing May 8, 2013
- Why a SOcial CEO? May 7, 2013
- Are Your SOcial Media Analytics Working for You? May 6, 2013
- Facebook: Best Days to Post, Segmented By Industry May 5, 2013
- Did You Know 70% of Pinterest Engagement is Community Driven? May 2, 2013
- The New Heart of Marketing: Service May 1, 2013
- How to Increase Your Twitter Following? April 30, 2013
- 12 New Personality Types in SOcial Media April 24, 2013
- SOcial Media & Corporate Strategy: Changing Roadmaps and New Landscapes April 23, 2013
- Should You Use Twitter? This Flowchart Has The Answer! April 20, 2013
- Which Demographics Use SOcial Media? April 15, 2013
- How to Optimize Your SOcial Channels for Lead Generation April 10, 2013
- SO! What? SOcial Hits 3000 Likes on Facebook April 9, 2013
- How #Hashtags Work? April 9, 2013
- 10 Useless Things to Cut From Your Marketing April 8, 2013
- Are You The SOcial Media You Use? April 6, 2013
- Multi-Channel Marketing Best Practices with PRNewswire April 5, 2013
- ‘Old School’ SEO And The 5 New Rules To Follow April 4, 2013
- 5 Tips on Creating Great SOcial Media Channels April 2, 2013
- Inspirational Tuesday April 2, 2013
- The 4 C’s of SOcial Media April 1, 2013
- Five Steps to a Successful LinkedIn Company Page March 30, 2013
- R.I.P Steve Jobs March 27, 2013
- Infographics, Images, and the Value of Impressions: Why are Visual Features Vital to Social Marketing? March 26, 2013
- Rocking SOcial Media: Work Smarter, Not Harder March 25, 2013
- 50 Tried and True Social Insights From Real Marketers March 24, 2013
- SOcial Media Marketing World #SMMW13 March 23, 2013
- The Anatomy of Content Marketing: Infographic March 19, 2013
- Free Template: The Social Media Publishing Schedule March 18, 2013
- Happy St. Patrick’s Day! March 17, 2013
- Is SOcial Media Bad For Your Phone? March 16, 2013
- SOcial Media Networks 2013 March 14, 2013
- Marketing Metrics & Analytics Guide March 13, 2013
- Webinar: How to Use Pinterest for Your Business March 12, 2013
- Tweet Cheat Sheet: How to Increase Your Engagement March 11, 2013
- Spring Forward 2013 March 9, 2013
- How to Attract Customers with Twitter & Vine March 8, 2013
- The Women of SOcial Media March 7, 2013
- The Art of SOcial Selling March 4, 2013
- Dress for Success Vancouver March 3, 2013
- Happy Weekend! March 2, 2013
- SOcial MEowDia Explained February 28, 2013
- The Tweets From The Top February 27, 2013
- SO! What? SOcial Hits 2000 Likes on Facebook February 27, 2013
- Attack of the Customers February 26, 2013
SO! What? SOcial Top Posts & Pages
SO! What? SOcial Tags
Advertising B2B B2B Marketing blogging Business Content Creation Content Marketing Digital Marketing eBook Email Marketing Facebook Facebook Likes Google+ HootSuite Hubspot Infographic Instagram Internet Marketing Lead Generation LinkedIn Marketing Marketo mobile Networking Event New Media Online Marketing Pinterest Press Release PRWEB REBLOG ROI search engine optimization SEO Social Marketing Social Media Social Media Marketing Social Media Profiles Social Media Today Social Networking Social Networks Technology Twitter Twitter Followers Webinar Youtube
SO! What? SOcial Category Cloud
#socialmedia Digital Media Facebook INFOGRAPHIC Internet Marketing Internet Sites Internet Technology LinkedIn Marketing Marketo Network Networking Networking Event New Media Newswire Online Marketing Online Media Online Website Pinterest Press Release PRNewswire PRWEB PR Web SEO Social Marketing Social Media Twitter Uncategorized Webcast WEBINAR
SO! What? SOcial Posts I Like
SO! What? Feature Posts
On March 7th, 2013, Dress for Success Vancouver will host IMPACT: An Event for Change, the organization’s annual major fundraising event. Once again, this year’s event will take place at the prestigious Rosewood Hotel Georgia. The evening presents a mix of philanthropy and entertainment – guests have the chance to win special door prizes, bid on exciting […]
B2B Marketing B2B Social Media BC Chapter of the American Marketing Association BCBusiness BrandYou Branding Professionals Brandixit | The Next Generation Branding Community BtoB Marketing Canadian Social Media Professionals [#CSMP] Content Strategy Digital Marketing Digital Media Group E-Commerce Network Ecommerce and Online Marketing Experts Enterprise Social 2.0 Future Trends Google Analytics Innovations in Social Media […]
Awards Gala & Networking Event! Join us on November 28, 2012 at this exciting awards evening as we reveal the Best Companies to Work for in BC 2012 winners. Network with 500+ business professionals and celebrate with the finalists and winners. Plus, hear John Herdman, head coach of the Canadian Olympic women’s soccer team speak on […]
City of Vancouver Completes Three-Year, $3-Million Overhaul of Website. Read: http://ow.ly/cRESY #Vancouver
SO! What? SOcial Top Rated
SO! What? Categories
SO! What? SOcial Top Clicks
SO! What? SOcial
SOcial Media is here to stay. It is today’s new word of mouth engine that drives customer awareness and decision making ability. Be involved in the conversation. Our expert team of SOcial media professionals at SO! What? SOcial Media provide total SOcial media solutions that meet your needs and generate a positive return on your investment.
SO! What? SOcial is a SOcial media marketing agency that specializes in search and SOcial media to connect and engage with your target market. A full service firm that helps connect with target markets develop healthy relationships and build engaging communities.
SO! What? We help companies’ better start, understand, leverage and join in relevant conversations happening all over the World Wide Web. Why? Because in doing so, we improve our client’s business and brand results.
✓SOcial Media Marketing
✓Marketing Strategy and Roadmap
✓SOcial Media Measurement
✓Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
✓SOcial Media Marketing Platform Integration
✓Digital and SOcial Media Advertising
✓Community Building& Community Management
✓SOcial Media Advertising
✓Online Contest and Sweepstakes
✓Fast Tracking SOcial Media Growth
✓Local Search Marketing
✓SOcial Media Monitoring and Analytics
✓Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
✓Pay Per Click Management
✓Custom SOcial Media Profile Development
✓ Website Digital Design and Build
SO! What? A SOcial Media Company. Engage. Connect. SOcialize
Located in Vancouver, British Columbia.
More information? Contact us: email@example.com
- Increase Shares, Tweets, Likes, and Pins to Fuel Search and Drive EngagementSpeaker: Ben Straley, VP of Social Technologies, Rio SEO Date: May 30, 2013 1:00 EDT (10:00PDT) Social signals including shares, Likes, Tweets, and Pins are changing where, when, and how people search. Up to 70% of the visitors to any campaign site come from Social Sharing. Social visitors that originate from sharing – convert up […]
- When To Post On SOcial Media Networks?What are the best and worst times to post on social media? Finding the best time to post on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn Google+, Pinterest to increase your engagement, click throughs, likes, shares, retweets, and repins is today’s social media holy grail. This infographic created by Social Caffeine goes into how you can maximize the reach […]
- Maximizing Return From Your Facebook InvestmentSpeaker: Rebecca Momberg, Director, Client Solutions and Strategy, Marin Software Thursday, May 16, 2013- 1:00 PM EDT Register to Learn: How to craft a Facebook campaign strategy for your business objectives Best practices for audience targeting, creative design, creative placement and user experience How to see the full picture of your Facebook performance […]
- How Do Men and Women Use SOcial Media Differently?Did you know that male and female behaviour is very different when it comes to social media? How is it different? On Facebook 62 percent of women do the bulk of sharing while YouTube os where men spend most of their time. 70 percent of Pinterest users are women and also dominate Twitter at 62 percent. […]
- Effective “Big Data” Management = Successful Online MarketingSpeaker: Shaun Siler, Senior Sales Manager, Searchmetrics Tuesday, May 14, 2013- 1:00 PM EDT Do you feel like the management of your vast amounts of data has gotten out of hand? Multiple data sets from disparate sources are what is now called “Big Data.” Search rankings, site visits, and click-data, when assimilated in an organized […]
- Why a SOcial CEO?Did you know that only one in five CEO’s have a social network account? This inforaphic created by MBA Online goes into detail about how this could have a negative impact on business. What do you think about this? Should all CEOs get SOcial? Leave your thoughts in the comments section below. Like SO! What? SOcial […]
- Are Your SOcial Media Analytics Working for You?An exclusive, live webinar from Social Media Today May 8th at 3pm EST / 12pm PST Sponsored by You’re now generating mountains of data with your social media efforts and your team has been producing actionable reports. But are your analytics tools properly analyzing all the data you need to? Are you confident in the […]
- Facebook: Best Days to Post, Segmented By IndustryAre you curious about what the best day to post on Facebook is? This all depends on your industry as each industry is different. The infographic below created by LinchpinSEO goes into detail about what the best days to post as it relates to each primary industry type including: Advertising & Consulting, Automotive, Clothing & Fashion, […]
- Did You Know 70% of Pinterest Engagement is Community Driven?Did you know that 70 percent of brand engagement on Pinterest is generated by the pinning community vs brands? This infographic by Digitas below takes a look at how users are driving the conversation on Pinterest and how brands can take advantage of this and amp up on audience engagement. “Brands need to go forth […]
- The New Heart of Marketing: ServiceAn exclusive, live webinar from Social Media Today May 2nd at 1pm EST / 10am PST There was a time when marketing was all about selling and pushing out the company line. But with the rise of social media, marketers have replaced old models of company-customer communication with vital new models, based on conversation, interaction […]
SO! What? SOcial
- About Us
- 2012 Events
- 2012 Webinar
- 3 Steps to Massive Traffic from YouTube
- Accelerate SMB Growth in 2013
- Best B2B Social Practices
- Debunking Mobile Research Myths
- Facebook Marketing Secrets
- Harnessing the Power of Online Networks
- How to Build Links, Get Rankings
- How to Grow Your LinkedIn Group
- Is Social Still Cool?
- LinkedIn and your Brand
- Marketing Goes Mobile – and Local
- Marketing on Social Networks
- Marketing with SlideShare
- Multi Content Funnel Marketing
- SEO and Internet Marketing in 2012
- Social Media and Marketing
- Social Media Monitoring #MSM12
- 2013 Events
- 2013 Webinar
- SOcial Media
- SOcial Media Campaign
- SOcial Networking
- Content Creation
- SOcial Media
- SOcial News
- SOcial Media