What is Advertising?
Archive | 10:16 pm
Mashable’s infographic looks at how marketing metrics have expanded and changed with the popularization of social media over just the last few years. It takes the absolute top responses to marketing campaigns and other social media phenomenon to look at how great these metrics are.
An exclusive, live webinar from Social Media Today
About the Panel:
An exclusive, live webinar from Social Media Today
January 15th, 2013 at 12pm ET/9am PT
How can you conclusively demonstrate the return on your social media investment? Research performed for The Social Customer Engagement Index 2012 revealed that two of the biggest obstacles in engaging with customers on social networks were management buy-in (31%) and determining ROI (28%) – and of course, management is more likely to buy in if the payoff is clear.
But the path to social media ROI is highly variable, depending on your business, your market, your customers and your company culture. And being able to quantify any investment through ROI is also key in justifying your social media budget ‘ask’.
Join us for a debate on defining, and implementing measurable ROI to every kind of businesses. Our experts will discuss:
- Building engagement with customers, establishing tie-ins to purchasing and reducing costs of customer service.
- Is calculating ROI for social media even possible? If not, what’s a suitable substitute?
- Which ROI-oriented answers do practitioners need to prepare to support their arguments?
- Which analytics will help a business determine true ROI given its particular market?
- Key case studies showing how successful groups approached ROI when faced with these questions
About the Panel:
Lux Narayan is the CEO and Co-Founder of Unmetric Inc, the Social Media Benchmarking company. Unmetric is is a pioneer in the social media competitive intelligence space, and is quickly carving & owning a niche for itself in providing unique analytics across social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube & Pinterest.
Dr. Natalie L. Petouhoff is a business strategist & consultant as well as a leading authority on social media ROI. As a Forrester Analyst, Dr. Natalie led the pack by writing the world’s 1st social media ROI model. Today Dr. Natalie continues to lead the marketplace with her practical experience & proven abilities to guide companies & brands
Arthur Bailey is the Senior AR/PR Manager for Microsoft Worldwide SMS&P. With a strong emphasis on Microsoft’s channel recruitment and SMB sales strategies, Bailey manages analyst engagements that focus on Microsoft’s core technologies as well as its channel and SMB programs’ strengths and challenges.
Maggie Fox is the founder and CEO of Social Media Group, established in 2006 and one of the world’s most highly respected independent agencies helping business navigate the socially engaged Web. She was also named one of the Top 100 Marketers in the 100th anniversary edition of Marketing Magazine and sits on the Board of the Empire Club of Canada.
Register for Social Media ROI
- “Your beliefs become your thoughts, Your thoughts become your words, Your words become your actions, Your... fb.me/30fIW2F7z 6 days ago
- “A winner is just a loser who tried one more time.” ~ George M. Moore, Jr. #LIKE if you agree with this #qotd! 1 week ago
- Happy weekend folks! Here is a #quoteoftheday to kick start off your weekend: “I am thankful for all of those... fb.me/6Ieiss573 2 weeks ago
- What are the best and worst times to post on #socialmedia? fb.me/6rwR4TVgI 3 weeks ago
- What are the best and worst times to post on #socialmedia? sowhatsocial.com/2013/02/15/whe… 3 weeks ago
SO! What? SOcial Stats
- 35,692 hits
SO! What? Calendar
SO! What? SOcial Top Posts & Pages
SO! What? SOcial Tags
2013 Advertising Analytics Apple B2B B2B Marketing B2C blogging Branding Business CEO Content Creation Content Marketing CRM Customer Service Digital Marketing Digital Media eBook Email Marketing Event Facebook Facebook Likes Google+ HootSuite Hubspot Inbound Marketing Infographic Instagram Internet Marketing Lead Generation LinkedIn LinkedIn Page Marketing Marketing Automation Marketing Strategy Marketo mobile Mobile Marketing Networking Networking Event New Media Online Buzz Online Marketing Pinterest Pinterest for Business PRWEB Public Relations REBLOG Retweet ROI search engine optimization SEO SEO (Search Engine Optimization) SlideShare Small Business Social Engagement Social Marketing Social Media Social Media Accounts Social Media Marketing Social Media Platform Social Media Profiles Social Media Strategy Social Media Today Social Media Users Social Networking Social Networks Social Sharing Technology tumblr Twitter Twitter Followers Visual Content Webinar Youtube
SO! What? SOcial Category Cloud
#socialmedia Digital Media ebook Event Facebook Facebook App INFOGRAPHIC Internet Technology LinkedIn Marketing Marketing Events Marketo Network Networking Networking Event Networking Events New Media Online Marketing Online Media Pinterest PRNewswire PR Web PRWEB SEO Social Marketing Social Media Twitter Uncategorized Webcast WEBINAR
SO! What? SOcial
SOcial Media is here to stay. It is today’s new word of mouth engine that drives customer awareness and decision making ability. Be involved in the conversation. Our expert team of SOcial media professionals at SO! What? SOcial Media provide total SOcial media solutions that meet your needs and generate a positive return on your investment.
SO! What? SOcial is a SOcial media marketing agency that specializes in search and SOcial media to connect and engage with your target market. A full service firm that helps connect with target markets develop healthy relationships and build engaging communities.
SO! What? We help companies’ better start, understand, leverage and join in relevant conversations happening all over the World Wide Web. Why? Because in doing so, we improve our client’s business and brand results.
✓SOcial Media Marketing
✓Marketing Strategy and Roadmap
✓SOcial Media Measurement
✓Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
✓SOcial Media Marketing Platform Integration
✓Digital and SOcial Media Advertising
✓SOcial Media Advertising
✓Online Contest and Sweepstakes
✓Fast Tracking SOcial Media Growth
✓Local Search Marketing
✓SOcial Media Monitoring and Analytics
✓Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
✓Custom SOcial Media Profile Development
What is Social Media?
SO! What? A SOcial Media Company. Engage. Connect. SOcialize
Located in Vancouver, British Columbia.
More information? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
SO! What? Feature Posts
On March 7th, 2013, Dress for Success Vancouver will host IMPACT: An Event for Change, the organization’s annual major fundraising event. Once again, this year’s event will take place at the prestigious Rosewood Hotel Georgia. The evening presents a mix of philanthropy and entertainment – guests have the chance to win special door prizes, bid on exciting […]
B2B Marketing B2B Social Media BC Chapter of the American Marketing Association BCBusiness BrandYou Branding Professionals Brandixit | The Next Generation Branding Community BtoB Marketing Canadian Social Media Professionals [#CSMP] Content Strategy Digital Marketing Digital Media Group E-Commerce Network Ecommerce and Online Marketing Experts Enterprise Social 2.0 Future Trends Google Analytics Innovations in Social Media […]
Awards Gala & Networking Event! Join us on November 28, 2012 at this exciting awards evening as we reveal the Best Companies to Work for in BC 2012 winners. Network with 500+ business professionals and celebrate with the finalists and winners. Plus, hear John Herdman, head coach of the Canadian Olympic women’s soccer team speak on […]
City of Vancouver Completes Three-Year, $3-Million Overhaul of Website. Read: http://ow.ly/cRESY #Vancouver
SO! What? SOcial
- About Us
- SOcial Media
- SOcial Media Campaign
- SOcial Networking
- Content Creation
- SOcial Media
- SOcial News
- SOcial Media
- #SMWF N.America
- AllFacebook Marketing Conference 2012
- B.C. Awards Gala
- Content Marketing World 2012
- Digital Leaders USA
- Internet Summit 2012
- Mashable’s SOcial Good Summit
- Searchlove Boston
- SOcial Media Strategies Summit
- TDS North America 2012
- #SMSummit Las Vegas
- Apps World North America 2013
- MarketingSherpa’s Email Summit 2013
- PR News’ Digital PR Next Practices Summit
- Social Media Marketing World #SMMW13
- 2012 Events
- 2012 Webinar
- 2013 Events
- 2013 Webinar
- 3 Steps to Massive Traffic from YouTube
- Accelerate SMB Growth in 2013
- Best B2B Social Practices
- Debunking Mobile Research Myths
- Facebook Marketing Secrets
- Harnessing the Power of Online Networks
- How to Build Links, Get Rankings
- How to Grow Your LinkedIn Group
- Is Social Still Cool?
- LinkedIn and your Brand
- Marketing Goes Mobile – and Local
- Marketing on Social Networks
- Marketing with SlideShare
- Multi Content Funnel Marketing
- SEO and Internet Marketing in 2012
- Social Media and Marketing
- Social Media Monitoring #MSM12
- How to Prepare Your Brand for #SoLoMo
- Managing SOcially Integrated Channels
- Social Media & Organizational Change
- Visual Storytelling for Your PR Initiatives
SO! What? SOcial Top Rated
SO! What? Categories
SO! What? SOcial Top Clicks
- Did You Know 70% of Pinterest Engagement is Community Driven?Did you know that 70 percent of brand engagement on Pinterest is generated by the pinning community vs brands? This infographic by Digitas below takes a look at how users are driving the conversation on Pinterest and how brands can take advantage of this and amp up on audience engagement. “Brands need to go forth […]
- Infographic: 45 SOcial Media Stats of 2013The social community online is growing daily. Are you looking at how to engage with your online community? This infographic created by Digital Insights goes into detail about social media numbers, stats, facts and figures for 2013. The key highlights from this infographic are: 74% of marketers believe Facebook is important for their lead generation […]
- Infographic: The Rise of SOcial Media as a ProfessionWithin the last few years, careers in social media have been recognized as value for companies wanting to connect with customers online. Offterpop, a social media marketing platform compiled data from a LinkedIn study where since 2010 there has been a 1,357 percent increase in social media marketing positions posted. Want to know more about the rise […]
- Millennials & SOcial Media = ?Did you know that over three quarters of 15-34 year olds knows as Generation Y log on to social media everyday? This infographic created by InSites Consulting discovered that 56 percent of respondents said they use social media as a way to communicating and sending private messages while 54 percent use it to kill time. 92 percent […]
- Our Latest Client : SiteMAX SystemsI am very happy to introduce our latest client SiteMAX Systems– welcome to team SOcialize! WHO WE ARE SITEMAX SYSTEMS INC. is focussed on providing web based software problem solving solutions to the construction companies in the industrial, residential, civil, and commercial sectors. Our approach is to use our knowledge of user applications and 40 […]
- Infographic: Halloween Costumes for EntrepreneursHappy Halloween!! I wanted to share this cheeky infographic created by Entrepreneur with you. What are you dressing up as this Halloween? Like SO! What? SOcial SOcial Media Marketing Agency Vancouver on Facebook or follow us on TwitterFiled under: INFOGRAPHIC Tagged: Entrepreneurs, Halloween, Holiday, Infographic
- How to Market on LinkedIn [Infographic]This infographic by mindflash.com showcases LinkedIn marketing. Some basic stats include: the fact that Linkedin has over 135 Million users worldwide, the average household income of a LinkedIn user is $109,000 and that 77% of LinkedIn users are 25 or older. Having a complete profile on LinkedIn is imperative as well as giving recommendations on skills […] […]
- Using SOcial Media For Lead GenerationSocial media can be an effective lead generation tool for your business. This infographic created by Wishpod goes into detail about how Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest; the top social networks when used right can help your business grow with new leads and attract new customers. Facebook, the largest social network in the world […]
- Link Building Made Simple: FAQ’s on Link BuildingLink building made simple: FAQ’s on link building Webcast Date: July 16th, 2013 1:00 EDT (10:00 PDT) Speaker: Jon Ball, Page One Power Quality inbound links are essential to get the best page rankings. But where and how do you get started with link building? Join us for this LIVE webcast to learn the answers […]
- Need Inspiration?What quote best inspires you? Leave yours in the comments section below! Filed under: #socialmedia Tagged: Famous Quotes, Inspiration, Motivation, Quotes