Join us in Las Vegas on February 19-22, 2013, at the Paris Las Vegas Hotel & Casino for MarketingSherpa’s Email Summit 2013 – the largest vendor-neutral, research-based email marketing event.
Our last Email Summit was attended by more than 700 of the industry’s best marketers, and we plan to accommodate an even larger crowd in 2013. We have a full slate of sessions aimed at overcoming your top email challenges with case studies, quick win clinics, bonus sessions, expert panels and more. Here are just some of the many topics covered:
Just Announced: Keynote Speakers
This year’s Summit will offer more than 30 new sessions on practical email marketing tactics, knowledge and expertise that you can use to get ahead – and stay ahead – of your competition. Our keynote speakers include:
|Jay Baer is President of Convince & Convert, and author of The Now Revolution: 7 Shifts to Make Your Business Faster, Smarter and More Social. Baer was named as one of America’s top three social media consultants by Fast Company, and has helped leading brands craft and implement winning social strategies.|
|Dr. Flint McGlaughlin is the managing director and CEO of MECLABS. His work has won multiple awards and he has been quoted in more than 13,000 online and offline sources. He frequently teaches on email testing, messaging and optimization. His organization has partnered with key market leaders including The New York Times, Microsoft Corporation and Reuters Group|
|Matt Bailey is the founder and president of SiteLogic Marketing. With more than 15 years in the Web marketing industry, Bailey excels in combining his marketing background with programming know-how to help companies create comprehensive strategies that improve Web presence and conversions.|
See What’s New for 2013
This year we are moving to the elegant Paris Hotel and Casino. Experience everything you love about Paris, right in the heart of The Strip. You’ll find about the same passion, excitement, and ambiance of Europe’s most romantic city, in the entertainment capital of the world. With exciting nightclubs, pools, a world-class spa and a shopping, the Paris has all the amenities you need.
|Live-Testing & Quick Win Clinics
Roll up your sleeves and get ready to experience email testing from a whole new angle. All attendees will participate in an email test, including design of treatments, test launch, tracking results, data analysis and next steps. Not to mention quick win clinics offering new ideas for immediate ROI.
|Beginner and Advanced Tracks
Whether you’re just beginning and want to learn the basics or need advanced guidance and want to taking your marketing to the next level, we can help. Choose from multiple track sessions on automation, testing, conversion, personalization, list management and many more.
|New Bonus and Roundtable Sessions
Take a deeper dive into mobile marketing, content creation, social marketing, email + CRM, and many more. Each attendee will get the opportunity to sign up for multiple bonus sessions and participate with their peers in roundtable discussions on critical email topics.
|All-new Case Studies, Keynotes and Panel Discussions
More than 20 new case studies will be presented, covering the latest email trends, war stories and lessons learned, by your peers and mentors (past speakers include marketers from Microsoft, Marriott, Copyblogger, Eloqua, ExactTarget, Cisco Systems, among many others).
Results and ROI are what matter at Email Summit 2013
Here are just a few of the many reasons you should attend:
- Interactive, How-To Training Sessions on email and social media integration, mobile, list growth tactics, relevancy, mobile, deliverability and measurement.
- Latest 2013 MarketingSherpa Email Research and Benchmark Data on spending, tactics, conversion rates, budgets and more.
- Interactive Panel Discussions with subject matter experts on optimizing your email program, increasing ROI, creating relevant contagious content and more.
- Extended Face-to-Face Networking opportunities with seasoned professionals, trainers and peers over meals, breaks and receptions.
- Proven Email Strategies, campaigns and tactics you can immediately apply to get more done with fewer people, less time and more limited budgets.
- Interaction with Colleagues sharing successful campaigns and tactics to inspire and hone your marketing skills.
- Become a Certified Professional by taking a pre-and-post Summit workshop taught by email experts, who provide a proven methodology with step-by-step tactics on how to maximize your email results.
The Sherpa team has spent countless hours meticulously reviewing speaker applications to verify that the content they present is relevant to your needs, practical to implement and proven in the real world. What you will hear at Email Summit 2013:
- Real Stories: While our competitors are publishing vendor whitepapers as articles, we’re collecting and providing information the old fashioned way – with a team of full-time reporters and writers.
- Real Experience: Sherpa has, by far, the largest library of proven case studies (1,590 and counting), from the SMBs to the Fortune 500.
- Real Samples: We feature a library of creative samples (more than 3,200) that serves as a marketer’s dream swipe-file for generating the next “big idea” for your company.
- Real Numbers: Sherpa’s renowned research team continues to produce leading primary studies, surveys and tests investigating what works – and what doesn’t — in email marketing.
- Real People: Our community of industry experts and real-world marketers contribute their experience at MarketingSherpa Summits, online roundtables and Web events throughout the year.
You’ll leave the Summit armed with practical, new email marketing tactics, knowledge and expertise that you can use to get ahead – and stay ahead – of your competition.
Reserve Your MarketingSherpa’s Email Summit Ticket