Social networks allow consumers to sing praise or vent frustrations to an audience of hundreds, or even thousands, with the click of a button. This is both a threat and an opportunity for large organizations.
The first step in developing Social Customer Services is to develop a listening programme. But this raises a lot of questions: How can you filter out the conversations that really matter to your organization? How should you route this data to the right people? And how should you track issues to ensure they have been resolved?
This free webinar will bring together leading experts to discuss how to develop an effective social media monitoring programme for customer service.
- The value of social media monitoring for Customer Service
- How to create a Customer Service listening programme
- How to filter out the conversations that matter
- Facilitating effective customer engagement
- Setting up the right team (with the right skills)
- Case studies and best practice
Our Social Times