The best part is that most of these new gigs offer competitive salaries. And in many cases you can even do the work from home. Jobs in Social Media broke down the most popular job types and researched the salaries through various online tools. Here’s what they found:
- Social media account executive – $73,000 per year
- Social media designer – $67,000 per year
- Social media strategist – $61,000 per year
- Brand manager – $59,000 per year
- Social media manager – $57,000 per year
- Social media specialist – $55,000 per year
- Community manager – $55,000 per year
- Engagement coordinator – $49,000 per year
- Social media marketing coordinator – $47,000 per year
- Blogger – $32,000 per year
Things get even more lucrative in the Fortune 500 companies. As a ‘Director of Social Media’ you can make anywhere between $125k – $180k based on conversations with recruiters who place people in these roles.
So if you’re knowledgeable about any aspect of social media, or are looking to turn your current job into something that has a brighter future, you should seriously consider finding a job in this industry. Start tweeting or blogging (or both) and make a name for yourself through social media.
About Jobs in Social Media
We are a community of social media professionals who love what we do. Create a free profile today and join in the conversation. Just go to http://www.jobsinsocialmedia.com
This press release was issued through eReleases® Press Release Distribution. For more information, visit http://www.ereleases.com.
SOURCE: Jobs in Social Media