Happy Halloween!! I wanted to share this cheeky infographic created by Entrepreneur with you.
What are you dressing up as this Halloween?
Like SO! What? SOcial
SOcial Media Marketing Agency Vancouver on Facebook or follow us on Twitter
Link building made simple: FAQ’s on link building
Webcast Date: July 16th, 2013 1:00 EDT (10:00 PDT)
Speaker: Jon Ball, Page One Power
Quality inbound links are essential to get the best page rankings. But where and how do you get started with link building? Join us for this LIVE webcast to learn the answers to the many questions marketers have.
- How do you ask for a link?
- Does blog posting really work?
- How does link building affect my ranking?
- What are some link building techniques that work for small-medium businesses?
- And bring your own link building questions for the experts at Page One Power.
This #LinkedInBC event held at the Vancouver Convention Centre on Tuesday June 18, 2013 was designed for marketing leaders, and provided an robust overview of marketing in the digital sphere from industry professionals and information on how LinkedIn Marketing Solutions can be a critical part of your company’s digital marketing mix.
Leah Sparks an Account Executive at LinkedIn reveals the earliest adopter, most popular, most connected, most endorsed at the seminar! Congrats Caroline, Perry, Ciara & Christine for standing out amongst the crowd!
Infographics are a powerful tool for capturing the attention of your target audiences. In fact, businesses that publish infographics grow their traffic an average of 12% more than those that don’t.
The hard part, of course, is finding the time and resources to create these infographics.
That’s why we’ve created five fully customizable templates that will give you the inspiration and foundation you need to build your own infographics right in PowerPoint.
The infographics created in this customizable PowerPoint template highlight how you can:
- Create a color scheme
- Use fonts for design
- Design icons and shapes
- Work with a theme
Start customizing your own infographics — grab these free templates over to the right!
What’s the career landscape for women right now? The latest insights from Today’s Professional Women Report, inspired by Connect: Professional Women’s Network, share what’s keeping women from career satisfaction.
Rebecca Momberg, Director,
Client Solutions and Strategy,
Thursday, May 16, 2013- 1:00 PM EDT
Register to Learn:
- How to craft a Facebook campaign strategy for your business objectives
- Best practices for audience targeting, creative design, creative placement and user experience
- How to see the full picture of your Facebook performance and measure Facebook ROI
- How to quickly spot and take advantage of Facebook optimization opportunities
This webcast is sponsored by
||Speaker: Shaun Siler, Senior Sales Manager, Searchmetrics
Tuesday, May 14, 2013- 1:00 PM EDT
Do you feel like the management of your vast amounts of data has gotten out of hand? Multiple data sets from disparate sources are what is now called “Big Data.” Search rankings, site visits, and click-data, when assimilated in an organized fashion can illustrate a path to the success of online marketing strategies, as well as consumer behavior and demography.
Learn how to prepare your internet marketing campaigns to realize long-term successful data analysis and informative reporting.
Attendees will learn:
- How to create a data management plan
- How to identify unique challenges and problems that can occur with large data sets
- How data influences marketing strategy
- How to drill down large data sets to really analyze what’s working and what’s not
This webcast is sponsored by: